Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

How's The Security Situation In Your Area This Lockdown - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How's The Security Situation In Your Area This Lockdown (376 Views)

See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's The Security Situation In Your Area This Lockdown by 2cul2care: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
I live in Lagos, and ever since this lockdown started insecurity has increased significantly, due to low security precense in most areas, armed robbers now operate freely with a free hand.

Last week I heard armed robbers came in mass and attacked residents of ADURA, the residents were able to mobilize and fend them off but just two of them were captured, they were about to set them on fire when security operatives arrived and whisked them away.

Subsequently in OGUN STATE the security situation is even worse, as armed robbers are even robbing in broad day light, going from house to house during the day collecting people's phones and cash, they even had the boldness to go to the market and rob in broad daylight, my Aunt who lives in IFO, told me she had to abandon her home due to the insecurity.

This brings me back to my area, just yesterday night/early hours of this morning, armed robbers came in mass to raid the whole area, thanks to the timely alert of the night guards (OLODE) they alerted residents on time, and we were able to rally, bring out tires and started burning at every junction, that was how they retreated when they saw the whole neighbourhood was alert.

HOW'S THE SECURITY SITUATION IN YOUR AREA, IN THIS LOCKDOWN

PLS SHARE
Re: How's The Security Situation In Your Area This Lockdown by Lataability(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin
Re: How's The Security Situation In Your Area This Lockdown by holyboss1: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
As I type this, I'm sacred AF. Since last week armed robbers has been terrorizing my area in Ibadan.
It's so predominant now.
Re: How's The Security Situation In Your Area This Lockdown by Sylraph1: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
For my Area here in ABA.....somepeople no even believe say there is anything like coronavirus....
They said even if the virus is Real....e never enter Nigeria and that the govt won use this avenue loot money.....

They say Abia dey for lock down but enter Streets here in Aba and see boys playing football....even police and SARS wey de pass with their shuttle no de do anything.
Re: How's The Security Situation In Your Area This Lockdown by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Time for Nigerians to wake up and stop being cowards.... We're more or less in a war situation, and you can't afford to capitulate to anyone - soldiers, policemen, or armed robbers (they are all the same though).

People need to mobilise and fight back. All die na die. Better to die in the process of standing your ground than to allow yourself die in the hands of these idiots. That is if you survive hunger in the first place.
Re: How's The Security Situation In Your Area This Lockdown by 2cul2care: 2:54am On Apr 16, 2020
As it is now we all need to stand up for ourselves, waiting on government is a waste of time

(1) (Reply)

INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks Fraud Fund Destined For Nigerian Account / Oyo State Woman Slapped Police Officer Repeatedly (VIDEO) / Help Us reach this vulnerable people.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.