Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction (41928 Views)

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by nograv: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
RichDad1:
Good move. I hope those that look up to China as their messiah see they don’t care about you blacks?

Niether do Oyinbo either..
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by omonnakoda: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey
Another virus
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by jaxxy(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Racoon:
Guess the same FG willingly welcomed their doctors with open arms? The unfortunate thing is that the Chinese medical delegation were on their way down here while their home govt is treating Nigerians with diplomatic disdain in China.

If they evacuate any Nigerian for this incident they must ban the Chinese from coming here. Period.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by BUGOFF(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
It sounds so preposterous that a country through which the pandemic affected the world and who is abusing other nationals(Nigeria), putting her citizens through inhuman experiences is the same country Nigeria has invited to give medical aid?
Pathetic!
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Glink2018(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Igbo people plenty for China. And most of them don't have genuine work that they are doing in China. They see black men as a threat to their well being and not a solution. China is tired of you, pls come back home and continue your suffering in your muddy and erosion-devastating
Region.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Bigwig02(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
The Problem in Nigeria, are Nigerians, look at this One now, calling Tribe to this...!
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by joefelin2345: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey
I beg fellow Nairalanders same with me o. I dey shame I dey shame, make man no die o. God bless una o.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by EzeNdiAra: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
RichDad1:
In all these , where’s Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by engrcos001(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
We welcome people treating us bad while they are busy digging our grave... what a country ���
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by taven(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
zionmde:
Good decision China doesn't want Africans so let's leave their country alone. Those bat eaters are monsters
Truth be told what if they want to use that means to bring in more virus to our country? Reason am!! Na only we dey china?
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by seangy4konji: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
And bring more Chinese along with them
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
SharonLoveth:
And The Same Chinese Your Lifeless One Brought Down To Treat And Rescue You From Corona
[/s]

Hate and stupidity might be genetic
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by ajl: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Will Nigerians even come out to protest asking Chinese people to leave the country if not for the lockdown? This ought to be a tit for tat approach. Imagine, the same people that were the source of the virus were still allowed to fly into Nigeria until the ban on international flights. What's wrong with we black people that we do things that show a lot of lack of self-respect. The stupid Fed govt even imported Chinese doctors. How can the same govt act against China in this kind of situation. Nigerians better prepare yourselves because another colonial master is around the corner.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Farki: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hope the China lovers all over nairaland welcoming colonialism part 2 have taken note?

1 Like

Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Ebuscoee(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
I say this and I will say all over again, Chinese are more of a danger to Africans than Americans are to us

2 Likes

Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by ajl: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
BUGOFF:
It sounds so preposterous that a country through which the pandemic affected the world and who is abusing other nationals(Nigeria), putting her citizens through inhuman experiences is the same country Nigeria has invited to give medical aid?
Pathetic!

Just imagine. They virtually turned us all to a nation of begger because of the little change they will likely collect. Mad people.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by todugo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
This Government funny I swear. Bring them back home to even suffer more with out food,water,light and numerous to mention,from frying pan to fire[color=#990000][/color]
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by damwaves: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Meanwhile we treat them like small gods here. Only God knows when our so called 'leaders'are going to have sense in Nigeria
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Jcael(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Racoon:
Guess the same FG willingly welcomed their doctors with open arms? The unfortunate thing is that the Chinese medical delegation were on their way down here while their home govt is treating Nigerians with diplomatic disdain in China.

Very very annoying
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Kamsiroyce: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please can someone help me out with the phone number of Nigeria embassy in China to make some enquiries. I have a friend who Is seriously stranded there. Thank you
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by agaliboy: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Audio Evacuation. Mtchheeewwwww

Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Misleading headline.
Mtcheew
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by 9gerian: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shaaaame! They are only bold and assertive against Nigerians.

Only God knows just how much Nigeria, its people and resources have been sold out cheaply by this government!

Nigeria’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama on Thursday tweeted that he invited the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr Zhou Pingjian, to communicate FG’s concern at allegations of maltreatment of Nigerians in Guangzhou.

The Minister’s spokesperson, Ferdinand Nwonye told our reporter that the Minister “drew the attention of the Ambassador to the videos going viral online concerning the situation of Nigerians in Guangzhou and after an elaborate discussion, the Ambassador promised to look into the matter, promising to sort out the issue and probably get back to the minister”.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Tetrahedron: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
[b][/b] I’m Meanwhile the Federal Government has used Niger Delta Oil Field as a collateral for Chinese Loans ooooo!

grin grin grin

But e no go beta for Lord Lugard!
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by engrcos001(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Racoon:

It’s embarrassing
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by xristos(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
I just hope the Chinese haven't infected them with covid hoping to come here n spread it..

Neither will I say a word!
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Deloo: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Uche! Uche!! Uche!!! How many time did i call you, if truly i be your father, no come naijaaaaaa ooo. Remain in China ooo you hear, no come add to my suffering here ooo. Inukwa!!!
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by kunletexs: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
When we have not so bright leaders in rims of affairs, these are the result!

So few weeks before corona virus featured in our news worldwide. The representative of Nigerian based American doctors and nurses wrote a letter to the minister of health stating their intention of coming to revamp our health sector, this requesting permission. The minister of health did not grant approval to that letter.

Now Chinese doctors now came to our country while they are sending out our citizens from their country and we welcome them.

When is our FG going to man up because even a woman is more aggressive to these 'sissy president ' we have in government.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by kunletexs: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ebuscoee:
I say this and I will say all over again, Chinese are more of a danger to Africans than Americans are to us

You are right, you have my vote.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Racoon:

They can't treat Nigerians in China kindly and humanely but they sent their doctors to Nigeria to treat and help Nigerians with Corona virus. What a kind and humane irony.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by SharonLoveth(f): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jaeis:
[s][/s]

Hate and stupidity might be genetic

Is that all
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by igbsam(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Then they need to send all Chinese residing in Nigeria back to China. They should all leave with their Greek gift called doctors and their fake products.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). / Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.