Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction (41930 Views)

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by lagdmark(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
noblealuu:
The whole world would soon gang up against China and their Co-travelers after all these shitsss.
Gang up against China because of Nigeria abi?. you are really joking, when Europe and America have a lot of business interest in China.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by McTosat: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
It's better o. Rescue our people from the den of Chinas.

Dear Nairalanders,
Tap into my oil well business that pays continuously using your smart phones daily with a consumable product that man cannot do without. Join my WhatsApp link to learn more and thank me later...
https:///LgtuI65Xzuz3fG9KaW8JcX
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Tchange1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
The headline is misleading it should be Air peace to evaluate Nigerians from China.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Slavery won't end when one inferior mod deleted my comment objecting the coming of chinkos and calling for their lynch anywhere in Nigeria...Some half Nigerians should be deported to Togo.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Geesaintagape: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good let all Nigerians abroad return let's fix Nigeria
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by GUSOH: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
It's well with Nigeria
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by planetx: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
tammie24:
The Nigerian embassy official who confronted the Chinese official responsible for putting Nigerians out of their houses was beaten

Chinese workers in Nigeria should not be spared

If I see any of them I go arrange them well

But who do you blame if not the vegetable in Aso Rock that keeps going there for loans

Some slow pokes here said the Chinese are better than Americans

China only agenda in Africa is to own African lands and the resources

Continue taking loans
Beat who? The same Chinese that your police are doing mai guard for. Unless Africans change their mentality and global outlook they will always be treated like trash by every other race.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by jasman1: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
HAHAHA!!! THAT WILL BE AS GOOOD AS THE BILLIONS THEY DISTRIBUTED TO THEIR POOR. YOU DON'T HAVE A GOVERNMENT BUT LOOTERS, IM SORRY.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Daveoo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
angry shocked
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by MYHUBBY: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Even those schooling there were pushed out? So they will have to start academic all over again?

We ignored the federal govt, e no concern me, our education rotten, we kept quiet because we have alternative. We traveled abroad to study and throw your sorry ass to the road like alimajiri beggar in kano and you're wailing, wailing to who? To those helpless Nigerians who are going thru traumatic conditions?

Make Chinese punish una well well, Chinese dey study for their country because they can protest to demand for good governance but you can keep mute and rush to their country

Nonsense outburst
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by planetx: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Angelfrost:
They push you out of their country like lepers that you are not, but you welcome them as kings into your own nation, and accord them treatment/respect you will never accord your own citizens...

Always a comic relief watching our leaders and citizens... Always comical!!! grin
Africans suffer from serious inferiority complex.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by dederocs(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why not show in actions, that Nigeria will not accept this, or is it cos of the loans...we nust not sell our economy to the Chinese, we must read the history of the ruling Chinese Party, they are not nice. Our government must be careful, so as not to sell our future, let us reduce our recurent expenditure(salaries and allowances of elected politicians and Ministers/Comissioners), plus perks of elected offices, let us focus more on our land, and natural resources, save money to buy machines, not mortgage to China. Our national assets must be mobilised and utilised by us in a sustainable manner, so we can achieve real prosperity.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by ChristoBam: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Heffalump:
China came down on Nigerians in their country. This is first of its kind.

Could this onslaught be directly linked to the maltreatment of a Chinese national in Lagos whose video went viral

I will give you better curse. Are you mad?

Seems you're trying to justify what they did by insinuating we started it first..

Do you know what's going on in China presently? You're talking of a Chinese that was maltreated. Please reply me make I wire you better curse..
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by stormborn28(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Thought the issue has been sorted out..
sorted out in what way.. Take time oooooooo

Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Farmdog: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Last munite reaction. What where you doing when all countries we evacuating thier people from China the munite word got out about this virus? They had to be victimised first before you do something.

Then you claim to care.

tammie24:
The Nigerian diplomat who confronted the Chinese official responsible for putting Nigerians out of their houses was beaten

Chinese workers in Nigeria should not be spared

If I see any of them I go arrange them well

But who do you blame if not the vegetable in Aso Rock that keeps going there for loans

You won't be arranging anyone. Many people including myself whom were either in China or any other highly infected country called upon our governments to evacuate us. Luckily enough, those calls were made the same time WHO was suggesting the same and governments were preparing for the same too. It became one's responsibility to let the aurothies aware of one's location, occupation and the likes inorder to also make arrangements of return after the virus settles, globally.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
More Corona loading
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Emmybuzz: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nah Chinese chop bat meat oohh, now we all day wash hand for meat we no eat .
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by mechanics(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Hope they're willing to come back
To come back and do what, they have businesses over there Na, it won't be easy leaving their businesses behind.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by tammie24: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
planetx:
Beat who? The same Chinese that your police are doing mai guard for. Unless Africans change their mentality and global outlook they will always be treated like trash by every other race.
na so
The matter eh...
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Neoteny7:

You're comparing apples to onions.

Russia and America hardly see eye to eye, but they cooperate in space exploration. NASA astronauts travel to and from the international space station using Russian Soyus spacecraft.

Also even Trump sought for help from the Chinese on Covid-19.

There are many parallels to international cooperation and diplomacy, it's not just all one track.

Do Americans treat Russians like animals in the USA?

If the answer is no , then Ur comment is useless.

As a matter of fact most right wing white Americans are bound in the same cotton of identity politics as Russians.

International politics my foot.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by KaptainAfrika: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
China has sha declared war on the world.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Oljunaid(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
I think all these is beginning to make sense. Their is a global conspiracy to wipe out or reduce the population of Africa. Remember, Bill Gate chose Africa as the place to launch covid 19 vaccine. Why not Italy, America or UK? Y Africa? U remember the large shipment of Covid19 relief materials from China? Now, they wanna infect these Nigerians and push them to Nigeria, though they test negative. Now,15 medical
Chinese personnel are now in Nigeria courtesy CCECC, perhaps to secretly achieve their evil objective.. We should be careful.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by baysol: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-to-evacuate-nigerians-from-china-after-viral-video-of-forced-eviction.html
It is the same naive government that is bringing in Chinese doctors and their thank you is this shoddy treatment. What a shame.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Prophet777: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
FG, what diplomatic measures are you putting in place to prevent future re-occurrence? Absolutely nothing!

Unserious govt!
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by rollandben(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
I think its right time to show China's that are here pepper just like we did to south africans.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Mizwisdom(f): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thank you FG
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by liveup(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Na now FG wake up.since this plague began. Now they want to evacuate Nigerians. I hope this is not going to escalate the plague to another lever in this country.

Dumb leaders always acting backwards.
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-to-evacuate-nigerians-from-china-after-viral-video-of-forced-eviction.html
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by luluman: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
RichDad1:
In all these , where’s Nnamdi Kanu?
He is being quarantined and Isolated and treated for ncovid19.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by luluman: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
1x2x3:

You ooze stupidity. I mean how can you spew such tribalistic rubbish in the face of such crisis?
Shut up jor. Dont pretend to be a peace maker here.Did you caution your brothers when they spew their own trash against other tribe & government in the same period of pandemic?
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by 1x2x3: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
luluman:
Shut up jor. Dont pretend to be a peace maker here.Did you caution your brothers when they spew their own trash against other tribe & government in the same period of pandemic?

And who is "your brother" you are talking about? I don't have time for fools like you. This is the same way we all thought only igbos were stranded in SA until we saw some Yorubas in the Bush hiding for their lives.... Guess what? An igbo man went to rescue them irrespective of tribe. You need to grow up.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by AngelDo: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
What an irony!

quote author=Racoon post=88292844]Guess the same FG willingly welcomed their doctors with open arms? The unfortunate thing is that the Chinese medical delegation were on their way down here while their home govt is treating Nigerians with diplomatic disdain in China.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). / Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.