Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction (41931 Views)

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by andyanders: 12:13am On Apr 11, 2020
Most of the companies that these Asians are running here in Nigeria are been owned by these politicians who has looted this country dry. They cannot confront them.

1 Like

Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Cousin9999: 2:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Heffalump:
China came down on Nigerians in their country. This is first of its kind.

Could this onslaught be directly linked to the maltreatment of a Chinese national in Lagos whose video went viral

Chinese behave this way because they're STUPID ANIMALS. It's linked to their STUPIDITY and ANIMALISTIC nature.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by lucianohase(m): 3:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Chinese people are very wicked!
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by ikezudon(m): 5:44am On Apr 11, 2020
This matter wey don dead lai this

Check out a list of shared offices you can rent daily.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/coworking-spaces-lagos/
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by BabyApple(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2020
Heineken:
Tribalism talk again here? Nawa for this nairaland.
sir I don't have access to the email anymore.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by j1mmy: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2020
YangaBabe:

Meaning he's not sorry and there's a likelihood that he won't even get back to the minister as there's nothing that will happen.
They attacked our government official there and nothing happened.
Shame on our leaders who went cap in hand begging. This has turned them to slaves.
China chop meat the rest of the world de wash hand.
Yet instead of being sober they are even arrogant about it.
sad.
It has nothing to do with Nigerian leaders, if the Chinese try the same thing on Arabs all their embassies and businesses in the Middle East will be burnt to the ground - Nigerians are weak people with a colonial primitive mindset so they never react to ill treatment by design.

1 Like

Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by Mbakuthegreat: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
A whole africna continent was disrespected and not a single person took action. The problem of Africa is Africans. Here is a video of chinese beating nigerian man; https://www.reddit.com/r/Chinesetourists/comments/fxprt3/chinese_mob_gangs_up_on_african_tourist_and/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=b3731ae716364f1b965717f9d021b426&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=fxprt3
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by luluman: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
1x2x3:

And who is "your brother" you are talking about? I don't have time for fools like you. This is the same way we all thought only igbos were stranded in SA until we saw some Yorubas in the Bush hiding for their lives.... Guess what? An igbo man went to rescue them irrespective of tribe. You need to grow up.
My point made: don't come here and pretend to be neutral. Just shut up.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by 1x2x3: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
luluman:
My point made: don't come here and pretend to be neutral. Just shut up.

You are very useless to me just keep moving.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by luluman: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
1x2x3:

You are very useless to me just keep moving.
If I were useless to you as you claim you would not answer my comments now.
Re: FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction by henrydan(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
These people have a deliberate and concerted plan to chase all blacks out of China.
They have been circulating messages on Chinese social media apps like Weibo, asking their citizens to "do away" with any black person found within their areas of residence.

Please reach out to your friends, families and loved ones in China, there is a systemic plan to expose blacks to the ongoing pandemic and push these blacks home to their respective countries. We have to wake up, China is not a friend of Africa (and Africans). These people don't like us, they only like what we have (our resources). Wake up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). / Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.