Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigeria; To Break Or Stay,united? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria; To Break Or Stay,united? (538 Views)

What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? / If Anyone Knows This Man - Turn Him In And/or Stay Away / It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria; To Break Or Stay,united? by 2fine2fast(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
with al these killins,backwardness,nepotism,, isnt the balkanization of our nigeria in the ryt direction?countries lyk ussr,yugoslavia.czechslokovakia av broken up even without xperiencin al these cheat we re witnessing.dont u tink our union is that of strange bed fellows?are the tins we have in common rily more,than wat dinstinguish us?i hope to find answers to al dis ??i luv my country but when helpless,valuable lifes are beimg lost for no just cause i guess it is tym to redefine that country.what is ur take??m?
Re: Nigeria; To Break Or Stay,united? by metro10: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
We should break. It has bn my ascertion. The north are bent on making nigeria a living hell 4 evryone. Adamu Ciroma, Atiku & IBB should let us rest 4 God sake. What do they have in common. They all promised hell would break lose. Let d north nd south divide, in Jesus name.
Re: Nigeria; To Break Or Stay,united? by okosodo: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2011
Nigeria has never been one. We the foolish southerners have not taken the bull by the horn to tell these power obsessed northerners that they should go with everything they have taken from the south. But i tell you it is high time we let them know

(1) (Reply)

Please Admin And Moderators Talk To Me. I Am Tired Of The Molestations / To All Nairalanders / Bash Ali Trapped In Libya, Cry For Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.