Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? (73034 Views)

Maduabuchi Nevobasi To Buhari: Igbos Will Always Support You / Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Tmb78(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
adelaja70:

That's how their life is... Just leave them alone.That's why i no pity them when the North told them to vacate their land.
That's another thing that I fail to understand. Do you see them calling the Hausas and fulani names?
Do you see them trashing them here like they do the yorubas who allowed them live and do business peacefully on their lands.
No record of yorubas being violent to these people like what they face in the north.
The fear of the hausa and fulani is the beginning of wisdom,I guess grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by annjokeo: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Consult ;www.xonvidaids.ng
Food will be at yourdoor step
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
The Bible says he who borrow is a like a slave to the lender. Nigerian government won't do anything cause they know they owe China. They will rather blame the citizens for making themselves soft target to the chinese.na today?
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by jasman1: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
YOUR OYIBOS WANT TO KILL HIM. HOPEFULLY, YOU ARE ALL LEARNING SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR OYIBOS, YOUR gods THAT CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT IN NAIJA WHTH YOUR ZOMBIE HEADS. THEY TRASH YOU, THEIR DOGS WILL SLEEP WITH YA WOMEN AND SO ON. YOU'RE NOT EVEN REAL HUMAN BEING TO THEM, I SPIT
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by shadybruzz: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
sarrki:
All this fake news are not necessary
You like sense oh,honestly
For the sake of humanity
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by adelaja70(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tmb78:
That's another thing that I fail to understand. Do you see them calling the Hausas and fulani names?
Do you see them trashing them here like they do the yorubas who allowed them live and do business peacefully on their lands.
No record of yorubas being violent to these people like what they face in the north.
The fear of the hausa and fulani is the beginning of wisdom,I guess grin grin grin
They will never dare unless them wan die... Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by hammer0: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
ornicus:
This is going to be very interesting. The biggest victims in all of this are ibos. They are also the biggest partners to the Chinese, flooding Nigeria with Chinese goods. From innoson down to sellers of phone chargers.

Let’s see what happens next.

also, when you act like an unregulated mad dog

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8184403/Coronavirus-patient-savagely-bites-nurses-face-bid-run-away-quarantine.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYbiFAwkRmI

you will find yourself regulated

if you think our mad dogs will treat people at the frontline like this with no repercussions . .
just as we are sharing this video, they have also been sharing that video as well. . .

the chinese know we have much more to lose than they do - from the federal government down to the tecno hustlers

AFONJA, DEM TAKE IGBO SWEAR FOR UNA?

THE PEOPLE KICKED OUT WERE AFRICANS FROM GHANA AND ALL OVER AFRICA, INCLUDING NIGERIA.

TRY GET SENSE SMALL.

CHINA HAVE BENEFITED FROM TRADE WITH AFRICA.

THEY NEED AFRICA AS A TRADING PARTNER AND HAVE WORKED VERY HARD TO THROW ALL OF IT AWAY NOW.

FROM BUILDING AU HEAD OFFICE AS A GIFT IN ETHIOPIA TO SENDING THEIR DOCTORS AND MEDICAL AID TO AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

CHINESE NEED US MORE THAN WE NEED DEM.

GET SENSE, UNA NO GO AGREE, TO THEY MISS-SPELL IGBO UP AND DOWN AS IBO, NO BE SENSE.

4 Likes

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by mascot87(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
Is this not the same man they said is Yoruba in another thread and they were commending his courage, now that it's proven he is Igbo they are calling this fake News. Useless tribalists wey full Nairaland

Who are "they"? You are the bigot here. Why categorizing everyone just because of the attitude of one senseless slowpoke.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
sarrki:

Shut up

I don’t deal with pessimistic dudes

My way of thought must not conform with you
Sorry bros but pessimism has nothing to do with what that man said.

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
When I read history books about China and look at the ones of today I always wonder what went wrong?
Well as they say "It can only get worse"
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Tmb78(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
adelaja70:

They will never dare unless them wan die... Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by wink2015(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why is it ONLY IGBO?

The same drama was played by the Igbos in south Africa which led to the mass repatriation.

Now China.

The story is not complete.

The Consul General is afraid that they the Chinese want to infect him with Coronavirus when they crowd him with camera phone.

Many of those Nigerians majority of whom are Igbos may have expired business travel visas etc
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by gudnex22(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
sarrki:

For the sake of humanity
Chairman of fake news

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by hammer0: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
wink2015:
Why is it ONLY IGBO?

The same drama was played by the Igbos in south Africa which led to the mass repatriation.

Now China.

The Consul General is afraid that they the Chinese want to infect him with Coronavirus.
[/s]

YORUBA MAN, WRITING MY TRIBE UP AND DOWN, DOES NOT SHOW INTELLIGENCE.

IT ADDS NO POINT TO YOUR SENSELESS POST.

TRY AND HAVE SOME SENSE, IF U ARE DAFT.

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
wink2015:
Why is it ONLY IGBO?

Now China.

The Consul General is afraid that they the Chinese want to infect him with Coronavirus.
See think for Bleep's sakes everything doesn't revolve around igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Okikaneseokwu: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
adelaja70:

BUT they bred those that defeated your people during the civil war.

Let another afonja with sense of history come forward grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by noisy45(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mozegee:
The most useless fool in this forum is the guy called Sarkki .You cannot even make a constructive analysis.what is fake about what you are seeing here. because he is not your Muslim brother,he is an Igbo man who is defending the right of people under his care .it is now a fake. You are complete fool.people like you are not suppose to be here. Every damn thing you allign it with tribalism.

Don't mind that idiot his brain is always on recess

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by PapaAdanna: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
sarrki:

For the sake of humanity

What is fake news

Akpa amu!

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by hammer0: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
sarrki:

For the sake of humanity

THE CHINESE HAVE TO KNOW THIS IS NOT THE 15TH CENTURY OR THE 1960S AMERICA WHERE BLACKS DONT HAVE RIGHT.

WE ARE MEETING DEM NOW TO SET THEM STRAIGHT.

AS A YORUBA COWARD, WHO WILLINGLY ACCEPT SLAVERY AND OPPRESSION, U ARE EXPECTED TO EITHER CHEER OR OBSERVE SILENCE.

MUST U TALK, WEN U DONT HAVE ANYTHING SENSIBLE TO SAY?

3 Likes

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
pelicanbeau:
This is bad oo!

In another news: it is high time guys forming big boys here help those of us whose economy are affected by corvid-19...a private school teacher and no salary since the commencement of corona
Wow!!!
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Rawtruth1: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Well, this is what you get when you're representing an unserious government and country.
Imagine the Chinese attacking the US or UK ambassador in China.
I bet my Nokia torch that the Nigeria government won't give a f*ck about this
Does Nigeria have a leader presently? A country ruled by comedians and lying propaganderists

1 Like

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Roon9(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
sarrki:

Shut up

Keep your myopic thoughts to your thick your skull... How did it even get pass that wall of cement?

1 Like

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Superjazz: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
imanray37:
I. Bet you everything that has a beginning must have an end china will pay the world dearly in kind and in hard currency
We are sold to China as slaves most Nigerians aren't aware of the terms and conditions which these loans china give to Nigeria applies, if not we would all be weeping now.
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Superjazz: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

So if a man borrows you money he should move into your house and start sleeping with your wife?
Yes oo a receiver is a slave to the giver grin
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by bosstim(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
You are just been stupid I swear
sarrki:

For the sake of humanity
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Ladycewhy(f): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
sarrki:

Shut up

will you shut up there ,coconut headed sychophant angry

1 Like

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by hammer0: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
will you shut up there ,coconut headed sychophant angry

DONT MIND HIM.

DAT IS HOW ONE MAN, TINUBU BUILD EMPIRE ON TOP THEIR BACK IN SOUTH WEST AND SOLD DEM TO BUHARI FOR PEANUTS.

BLOODY AFONJA!

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by donifez(m): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
sarrki:
For the sake of humanity
You must be stupid. Even with all the video proofs flying around.

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nwaonyishi69: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
sarrki:

For the sake of humanity
Please, how long is your tail? Your nationals are being assaulted, with even other nations coming to their aid; you see the pictures and video, and you rant about fake news. Your types are the reason we are suffering from a government as bad as APC, because no matter how much you were shown the pains ahead all you saw was 'sai badass'. Oya, dey chop your concrete, with smiles.

1 Like

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by lexyman(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
DrChukki:
If China looses Nigeria as a market they're in trouble

keep deceiving yourself
Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Here's a black guy on a train in China, they don't know if he's from gambia, Kenya, or oga boogah clan a, he's black...wake da Bleep up.

Re: Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
After watching the video thrice, I felt like crying. Imagine a whole diplomat, that means our brothers and sisters over their are not safev.
I keep saying it that the world is safer in the hands of America than any other fucking country.
Just look at chinko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today / How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.