Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja (60052 Views)

Giant Fish Caught In Ibaji, Kogi State (Photos) / See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by Philinho(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
The gods are angry all over

1 Like

Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by PureGoldh(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
If I say that " Maybe the cows were injected with some deadly vaccines by the herdsmen and abandoned since they don't utilize dead stuffs so that longer throat individuals will try to dive and share the beef" Some will say I dey find trouble
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by BethRhema(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
GAIN ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by tonero230(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wonderful!
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by explosiveskull(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rip
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by personal59: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oga ooooo

But I think it's better

Personal thought

What would be the gain of the common man

Naira Marley hire Wasiu K1 (APC) singer's daughter as lawyer and his case was withdrawn hummm

See levels

Someone wey just graduated from the Law School
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by Coronavirus84: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
gudnex22:

T for thunder
Lols. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by tundex572(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
perfect action indeed
check my signature to know more about my awesome business
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by 1759ademola(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
If you don't withdraw the bodies of the cow and bury them, then forget it, people are already eating them,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by delishpot: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I'm very sure Buhari didn't sleep well last night after news of the dead cows got to him.

BTW, I think the government should seize the carcass of the dead cows before investigations even if it means paying off the cow owners. If you ban beef in Lokoja, they might take it to other places and sell it

I second this thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by messicruzzy: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lalasticala
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by DabuIIIT: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Devoted coneheaded structures will soon stage protest on behalf of their beloved jihadist at Aso rock

grin

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by Centcanada: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
The pictures of these cow are more than 12. Who show us this? Does it mean that the cow that was poison as a result of grazing are more than 12 as was reported by the reporter? See! Make una mind una business ooo. But by the way, the death cows are good omen and a signal to those that use their cow to look for trouble all over the world.
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by Smooyis(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Compliant:
ABOKI WILL TURN ALL THE DEAD COW TO SUYA

SLAY QUEEN GO DONE CONSUME ENOUGH, TO MAKE MATTER WORSE IT WAS ONLY BAN FOR 48HOURS

LOL

Who dey chop suya again. OYO shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by israelmao(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
The Atta of Igala at work,If herdmen didn't bow by warning they would do by mysterious deaths of their cows.They had the same experience in Ondo and fled.
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yahaya bello achievement of d year

Contact us for your procurement from China 1688, Usa Ebay.com and amqzon

we also buy airtime for cash.

Gift cards: Amazon plau store steam wallmart paypal and co.

we also design website and blog for business and personal use.

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yahaya bello achievement of d year

Contact us for your procurement from China 1688, Usa Ebay.com and amqzon

we also buy airtime for cash.

Gift cards: Amazon plau store steam wallmart paypal and co.

we also design website and blog for business and personal use.

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by insabarnur(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
A whole 12 children of Miyetti Allah.. No na
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
The wrath of God has started. Biafrans are no ordinary people
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by mcknowles: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Smart idea to halt consumption.

Alright, ladies and gentlemen.
Startup lounge is here.
Live instagram interview session with successful and budding entrepreneurs sharing their story on their journey.
Connect, share and listen, you may never guess what could inspire you.
Join live on instagram @mcagricinternational
Every morning at 10am.

Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by AnanseK(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Esseite:
So Government can ban beef consumption?...

Yes if the government cares about the people’s health.
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by blowjohn(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Beef lockdown.
2 weeks
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by bellotaofeek: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bello is a godson to Bubu. He has questions to answer for that !
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by Frankyboy1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
ALL MY YEARS OF SURFING NL I VE ALWAYS SEEN ONLINE BEGGING AS A LAZY MAN TIN, SOMEONE WITHOUT VISION OR LESS HARDWORKING BUT TODAY HERE I AM DOING WHAT I NEVA IMAGINED OF DOING.

BEGGING!!!

PLEASE IF YOU ARE BLESSED WITH FULL LOAF OF BREAD ALWAYS TRY TO SHARE.

SUM PEOPLE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FEED DIS DAYS.

CIVID 19 HAS REALY DEALT WITH PEOPLE.

I RENTED AN APARTMENT LAST WEEK OF FEBRUARY WITH EVERY DIME I VE LEFT WIT ME.

NOW AM STRUGGLING TO FEED,

JST SOLD D TV SET I BOUGHT LAST MONTH, LAST WEEK FRIDAY.

PLANNING ON SELLING MY GEN SOON.

PLEASE THOSE DAT ARE CAPABLE OF HELPING PLS COME TO D AID OF THOSE IN NEEDS.

DIS WORLD IS NOT COMING TO AN END, WE MIGHT RECIPROCATE IN FUTURE.

***THIS MASSAGE IS COMING FROM AN HUNGRY NL LOYAL MEMBER***

pls forget my blunders I only finished pry sch.

Tanx...........

If you sold your TV last Friday, how could you broke 6 days after? Them you lack proper management skills, and on a scale of preference, you should have sold off your gen before the TV, so you also lack priority skill set as well

1 Like

Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by CoronaVirusPro: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
Iyiataata92:
I'm very sure Buhari didn't sleep well last night after news of the dead cows got to him.

BTW, I think the government should seize the carcass of the dead cows before investigations even if it means paying off the cow owners. If you ban beef in Lokoja, they might take it to other places and sell it
[/s]
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by CoronaVirusPro: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
okochaik:
The wrath of God has started. Biafrans are no ordinary people

Bunkum and balderdash
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by jeanexx7(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Caused by Covid-19 "Corona Virus". Infact the eating of cow meat should be banned from the rest of the States
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by MrPaul2: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
We need to know this new technology to sanitise our village please, biko
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by crazycrypto710: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Probably died of electrocution from lightening
Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by GuestLog: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Compliant:
ABOKI WILL TURN ALL THE DEAD COW TO SUYA

SLAY QUEEN GO DONE CONSUME ENOUGH, TO MAKE MATTER WORSE IT WAS ONLY BAN FOR 48HOURS

LOL
NEVER!!!

It's we, the southern & Western folks who have that kind of mind. It is forbidden to touch a carcass in their religion.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja by Emmyxto(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Or even preserve it in a refrigerator. 48hrs is too small, it can be preserved and brought to the market even after a month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) / See The Animals My Brother Caught Today / White Chalk Addicts-Please your comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.