Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (35615 Views)

Buhari’s Carnival Of Shame In US Just Like Abacha Era / Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: 'Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by seborrhic: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
But it's truly shocking that anyone can put Buhari and competence in the same sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
JAMO84:
Tinubu had already finish this old man since 2003, he destroyed his faction of Afenifere so bad that they have now turn to clowns in a circus show; always ass licking PDP rogues for some chop money!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
you are not done talking, address the issue on ground, we ask, how can a government who can't distribute voters card in 3years are able to share #200b in 72hrs. If you can't explain that, your brain is smelling.

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Philinho(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
That has been my prayer

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by rexwalters: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
RitualistMan:
[s][/s]
Ritualist Man you again? I rebuke you, get behind me Satan.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by RitualistMan: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
rexwalters:
Ritualist Man you again? I rebuke you, get behind me Satan.
[/s]
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Ezewuzie01: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
tammie24:
I think God is already doing that
Where is Abba Kyari
Resting in Lagos after recovery.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
AMEN baba!...the end of this nepotic, diabolic, redundant, self serving pharaoh I'll be worse than abacha and samuel doe put together!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by joefelin2345: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
JAMO84:
Tinubu had already finish this old man since 2003, he destroyed his faction of Afenifere so bad that they have now turn to clowns in a circus show; always ass licking PDP rogues for some chop money!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
I am sorry for you, your children n your unborn generation. What an elderly person see while sitting down, a younger generation like you can't see it even if you climb the tallest Iroko tree in your village.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Philinho(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
malali:
Chief Ayo Adebanjo........God will deliver us from people like you first !!!

Sai Baba.
May God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria... pls say Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by ekehjoe(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Amen
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by mariodko190(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by amosedwin1: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
I'm hungry owing to the lock down can't go out to hustle. Just tired. Need some help. Please please help a friend
First Bank 3050437132
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by rexwalters: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are not too done talking, address the issue on ground, we ask, how can a government who can't distribute voters card in 3years are able to share #200b in 72hrs. If you can't explain that, your brain is smelling.
What is the issue Wailers, do you even have a voters card to collect?, Be waiting for the Government to come and deliver money to your Lazy ass, produce the certified true copy of your tax certificates for the last 3 years, to show you are a responsible citizen. Crying about President Buhari that is on his last years of his 2nd term?, Let covid 19 come & go, so you can go and look for a job in your State, they say an idle mind is the Devil's workshop.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Jostoman: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
am ashamed of you sir and your tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
tammie24:
I think God is already doing that

Where is Abba Kyari

There is really nothing God can honestly do... Except He will compel the average Nigerian to use his brain during elections, or bring an end to this sham of a democracy by bringing forth a righteous but ruthless military dictatorship who will have the yearnings of the masses at heart...

Honestly, there really is no hope for this Northern-Southern contraption... Every move towards progress by Southerners will always be ret@rded by Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by rexwalters: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jostoman:
am ashamed of you sir and your tinubu
Be ashamed of yourself first, Jagaban does not need your hypocritical emphaty, if you can't handle the truth, you can bite the dust.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by rexwalters: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Philinho:

May God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria... pls say Amen
Amen, and may Jehovah rule your life the way Pdp, & Jonathan ruled Nigeria, pls say Amen.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Renida: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lord Have Mercy

Meanwhile, contact me if you need branding services for your business. I'll make you eight creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Audio relief packages. i pity those donating to federal government
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Jostoman: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
festacman:
Who can decipher the mind of the almighty God expect Himself who alone is I AM. He alone has the complete view of the BIG PICTURE, reason why He alone is SOVEREIGN.

Obviously, Pa Ayo Adebanjo must have had a broken heart when President Buhari emerged hale and hearty after Abba Kyari tested positive.

A class illustration of "If men were God!".

you are one of those people that are collecting N100 bread in the street of Lagos. Shame on you
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dicktion:
Not forgetting his Zombie followers and Athiefwaju Bullion Van angry
[img]https:///view/amen-anchorman-will-ferrell-gif-10865461.gif[/img]

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
This man has wish himself death,he never knew that if u wish pmb death u will die while more years is added unto him.
..mark ma word pmb will send him condolence to his family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by okpacoco1969: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
]is only God that can save us
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Seun360(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
We really need God's intervention from this bad government.
Don't think Nigerians can cope with this man regime till 2023.
Something must happen before that time.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by RitualistMan: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
rexwalters:
Amen, and may Jehovah rule your life the way Pdp, & Jonathan ruled Nigeria, pls say Amen.
[/s]
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by olaayodele(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/like-abacha-god-will-deliver-nigerians-from-buhari-adebanjo/

President Mohammad Buhari cannot be every where. What is happening in this country is your fault and mine as well. Had it been that you are literate enough you would have understood this better.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by RitualistMan: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
rexwalters:
Be ashamed of yourself first, Jagaban does not need your hypocritical emphaty, if you can't handle the truth, you can bite the dust.
[/s]
[s]
rexwalters:
What is the issue Wailers, do you even have a voters card to collect?, Be waiting for the Government to come and deliver money to your Lazy ass, produce the certified true copy of your tax certificates for the last 3 years, to show you are a responsible citizen. Crying about President Buhari that is on his last years of his 2nd term?, Let covid 19 come & go, so you can go and look for a job in your State, they say an idle mind is the Devil's workshop.
[/s]
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by tammie24: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

There is really nothing God can honestly do... Except He will compel the average Nigerian to use his brain during elections, or bring an end to this sham of a democracy by bringing forth a righteous but ruthless military dictatorship who will have the yearnings of the masses at heart...

Honestly, there really is no hope for this Northern-Southern contraption... Every move towards progress by Southerners will always be ret@rded by Northerners.
same thing I was saying to someone today

We are our own problem

After 2019 elections I lost hope for Nigeria
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by mytime24(f): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dis man is an ipob
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by tammie24: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Resting in Lagos after recovery.
so Lagos don dey sweet pass Aso Rock abi

With all the money flying around

Or they haven't found the perfect double cheesy
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
See this one. Buharis faults are many, but we are not close to abacha level craze. Otherwise by now we would have sergeant Rogers and Al Mustapha rounding everyone up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.