Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (35668 Views)

Buhari’s Carnival Of Shame In US Just Like Abacha Era / Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: 'Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by OBIAGU6964: 4:58am On Apr 11, 2020
AMEN � � to ur prayers, but it's same you yorubas dat voted him into seat and now everyone is seeing d repercussion

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by rhames(m): 5:31am On Apr 11, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Amen!

Let those useless things who has abhorrence for Truth and affinity for wickedness come and start attacking their grand father.

And the Almighty God will Descend on them one by one or collectively.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by rhames(m): 5:33am On Apr 11, 2020
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/like-abacha-god-will-deliver-nigerians-from-buhari-adebanjo/

For the fact he encouraged Abacha to commit those atrocities and went ahead to assassinate his enemies.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by valemtech(m): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2020
This a normal nigeria thrend,if buhari goes another president comes,nigerians will start praising buhari.Same thing happened when jonathan was there.Make unah free the man,nah unah vote am,Africans like old presidents,soo lets endure it together.

grab ur valem phantom z+ from jumia or konga today happy easter
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by DabuIIIT: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2020
cool
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by desiredhome: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2020
DabuIIIT:

I reason from my
anuxz

Good for you
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by hisexcellency34: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2020
That means if you become President tomorrow, you will be worse than Buhari

valemtech:
This a normal nigeria thrend,if buhari goes another president comes,nigerians will start praising buhari.Same thing happened when jonathan was there.Make unah free the man,nah unah vote am,Africans like old presidents,soo lets endure it together.

grab ur valem phantom z+ from jumia or konga today happy easter
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Niaja4real(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Basher8583: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2020
uruba23:

Chief it is about priority, for some of us data is life,it save us a lot of cost including the cost of replying you.Biko your assumptions are very wrong.

So why do you need a refund from FG for you stupidity. Mr data is life.
My point is clear you are not in the category of the "Vulnerable" and "Poor". Those people cannot afford to buy data let alone make data thier life option
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by DabuIIIT: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2020
desiredhome:

Good for you

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by SharonLoveth(f): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2020
extol1:

you help Nigerian to say amen. I thought you are in US

Hahahahaha, I even said inshal allah just to make people from religion of kettle happy, though the word AMEEN not in Quran but just to make you SLAVES happy
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Basher8583: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=stormborn28 post=88304118][/quote]

When I say show me proof I mean show me proof from a credible source..... not from this trashy website. I hope you understand what credible proof means
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2020
stormborn28:
take a look at this

Is it not ridiculous that a government that cannot distribute voters card for three years now said it has distributed billions of naira to Nigerians in one week? These people are rogues.”
We can criticize the government for all their misdeeds, but not praying that the president should go the way Abacha went. Noooo! Let's be human.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by stormborn28(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Basher8583:

When I say show me proof I mean show me proof from a credible source..... not from this trashy website. I hope you understand what credible proof means
look at you... Tell me what credible source is and give examples
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by stormborn28(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2020
dman4mdmoon:
We can criticize the government for all their misdeeds, but not praying that the president should go the way Abacha went. Noooo! Let's be human.
i didn't say he should go the way of Abacha... All I'm after is that they should be truthful and transparent

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by desiredhome: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=88316026][/quote]

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by DabuIIIT: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2020

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by desiredhome: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2020

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by DabuIIIT: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by hisexcellency34: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Na you be this

DabuIIIT:

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by DabuIIIT: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2020
hisesxcellency34:
Na nlposter be this

grin
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2020
Basher8583:

So wnhy do you need a refund from FG for you stupidity. Mr data is life.
My point is clear you are not in the category of the "Vulnerable" and "Poor". Those people cannot afford to buy data let alone make data thier life option
You are just an idiot ignoramus who told i need F.G money,it is their duty to show they are reponsible to their citizen.You think countries paying $1000 to their citizen only give to those that don't have data.May be you don't understand the ripple effect.By the way i am one of
those who asked the F.G to ensure the vunerable get supplied with pallatives.I thought i could correct your docile mind feel with assumptions ,but obviously you are leaving in fools paradise,let me leave Sango to rest because the next time you address me that way thunder would strike you.Big fool
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by desiredhome: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=88319460][/quote]

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by tammie24: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yenefer:
We are here. Just because he is above 60 doesn't make him not stupid or our grandfather

Adebanjo.. We totally understand why you feel that way. Thank you for letting us know.

North haters right now
and your people that have elders that are not stupid have been in power for years yet you have elders on the street begging, selling tomatoes and pepper in the market, highest out of school children with no future that constitute nuisance to the society

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Yenefer(f): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
tammie24:
and your people that have elders that are not stupid have been in power for years yet you have elders on the street begging, selling tomatoes and pepper in the market, highest out of school children with no future that constitute nuisance to the society
Talk to the hand! Not all fingers are equal
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by tammie24: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yenefer:
Talk to the hand! Not all fingers are equal
of course

North and South can never be equal no matter what

Especially in level of reasoning
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by DabuIIIT: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2020

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Yenefer(f): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
tammie24:
of course

North and South can never be equal no matter what

Especially in level of reasoning
Wow, you’re really smart!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by 121212ade(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amen,na God go help us in this Nigeria
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by desiredhome: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quotm][/quote]
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by stormborn28(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Basher8583:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/09/are-they-paying-ghosts-federal-lawmakers-questions-nsip-credibility/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.