Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,544 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (35676 Views)

Buhari’s Carnival Of Shame In US Just Like Abacha Era / Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: 'Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by tammie24: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
He is not in any rush to go back. His man Boss Mustapha is in charge of the corona virus containment taskforce. Abba Kyari is enjoying a well deserved rest. He still has 3 years of work ahead of him.
why you dey follow me up and down na
Abi na you be the Abba Kyari?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by chaloskyx: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Leave God out of this please was it God that elected him in the first place so what are you calling God for. we as Nigerians should muster the courage to fight our bad leaders and kick them out of office you are calling God bunch of spineless goats
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by RitualistMan: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
rexwalters:
Ritualist Man you again? I bind you and your descendants, get behind me Satan, O ye Ritualist from the land of the rising sun.
[/s]
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by DOCKY2020(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
A thunderous Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by RitualistMan: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
rexwalters:
We will be expecting your arrival, just don't forget to send a reminder when you are about to embark.
[/s]
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by otipoju(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
I said it in the other thread that they'd claim to have shared all the cash to the poorest of the poor in few days.
Very predictable government.

And the worse is that the corrupt Dullard won't do sh*t because the appointees are based on nepotism.

The guy is their chairman. Stealing by proxy is his modus operandi. Very heartless human being.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by hisexcellency34: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Which guy?

otipoju:

The guy is their chairman. Stealing by proxy is his modus operandi. Very heartless human being.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by desiredhome: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
stormborn28:
take a look at this

Is it not ridiculous that a government that cannot distribute voters card for three years now said it has distributed billions of naira to Nigerians in one week? These people are rogues.”

The thing is, if he was to be in that position will he not do the same thing he is complaining of?

If all the people in this country resides to do the right thing, I don't think there will be reason to blame anyone.......the same people that are destroying the country are the same people complaining......

You can't eat your cake and still have it
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by samwash(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
chaloskyx:
Leave God out of this please was it God that elected him in the first place so what are you calling God for. we as Nigerians should muster the courage to fight our bad leaders and kick them out of office you are calling God bunch of spineless goats

My brother even if Buhari want to still come out for third term, some nigerians will still come out to vote in-mass for president Buhari.
We deserve our leaders, God will not come down to fight for us, God respect our choices & decisions we make.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by desiredhome: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
chaloskyx:

What is the difference between the Nigerian leaders and the followers(masses)......... same set of black man with wicked hearts.........
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by umbroxxx(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Olatunji110:
Any1 shld try to help out even if it's to eat pls, Gtb. 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul. Rah,man u wil never. Beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen..
didn't u vote for Buhari why don't you go and beg him?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by kayusely70(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Amen. A goverenment that cant also distribute National ID card for its people, shioor!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by desiredhome: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
DabuIIIT:

It won't be long before you gonna see them.
Sad thing is,his own people will be the ones to throw stone at him!
As if the previous looters party would've done better..........
Mitcheeeeew
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by stormborn28(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
desiredhome:

The thing is, if he was to be in that position will he not do the same thing he is complaining of?

If all the people in this country resides to do the right thing, I don't think there will be reason to blame anyone.......the same people that are destroying the country are the same people complaining......

You can't eat your cake and still have it
now young man... You don't need to follow the crowd to do the right thing... In my profession, I have met stiff resistance base on my due process in discharges my duties but I don't oblige them.. I do it to standard... I don't even look at the face of the owner of the business... We hardly talk but yet I still work for her and she knows my worth... If not the worth I would have been discarded long ago... So do the right thing and remain alone. The is my slogan
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Amen!

Let those useless things who has abhorrence for Truth and affinity for wickedness come and start attacking their grand father.

the old man lacks wisdom . abacha was not elected. it was an in house coup. buhari was elected by some fool who blinded with tribalism and bigotry . the normal yoruba genetic fuuckup all who them perceive to be weak. soBY DIVINE LOGIC God will not come to your aid when you use your own hand to Bleep youself up.

every foolish have consequences . imagine that 1960 something christian north join muslim north to kill and maim fellow christains and think it will not come back to them or their children .NO!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by desiredhome: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
stormborn28:
now young man... You don't need to follow the crowd to do the right thing... In my profession, I have met stiff resistance base on my due process in discharges my duties but I don't oblige them.. I do it to standard... I don't even look at the face of the owner of the business... We hardly talk but yet I still work for her and she knows my worth... If not the worth I would have been discarded long ago... So do the right thing and remain alone. The is my slogan

We are saying the same thing...... you can't compare a country like Nigeria that is already divides along religion, tribes and politics with a single organization or whatever..........the greediness in an average Nigerian will never allow even the best hand to rule this country........this is the reason I will prefer military over what we have here as democracy.......we are not ready for the democracy nonsense.....
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yenefer:
We are here. Just because he is above 60 doesn't make him not stupid or our grandfather

Adebanjo.. We totally understand why you feel that way. Thank you for letting us know.

North haters right now

You need a brain surgery!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Old man talking nonsense

Shut up and fvck off!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Enwhen(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Temysteve:
you just talk like the buhari of tomorrow, If you're admiring to be one of thieves in Aso rock or your dream to become a politician, you'll never get there on Jesus name

You will not make heaven for that...u no see Trump or Putin , even Macron ....na Buhari ?.

U are wicked....I don't know why most of u thing sharing of money can be compare to sharing of card , knowing fully well how corrupt Nigerians and our leaders are...

Na Abacha neighbor u go be for hell fire for linking me to Baba Buhari.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by DabuIIIT: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
desiredhome:

As if the previous looters party would've done better..........
Mitcheeeeew

Waka abeg
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by AsawanaDgreat: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Let's leave God to decide what happens to him and you.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by luluman: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Amen!

Let those useless things who has abhorrence for Truth and affinity for wickedness come and start attacking their grand father.
Did your parent not teach you the good choice of words?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by ofwest47(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Olori Afenifebi continue with your hate speech whether you like it or not Buhari will still still be there with good health till 2023
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by citizenY(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
rexwalters:
Useless old man, who is he blaming? His juniors?, when he Adebanjo was in power, he should name one of his achievements? Pot calling kettle black.

The man has never contested any election, to the best of my knowledge.., even at ward level. He is one of those professional politicians., opinionated but no action. Passengers on the gravy train.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Onlyonebuhari: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Since Tinubu left this 5G mad man, his party never win councillor seat again. Expired old one!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Never know anything
Till 2024 angry
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by desiredhome: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Waka abeg

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2020
rexwalters:
What is the issue Wailers, do you even have a voters card to collect?, Be waiting for the Government to come and deliver money to your Lazy ass, produce the certified true copy of your tax certificates for the last 3 years, to show you are a responsible citizen. Crying about President Buhari that is on his last years of his 2nd term?, Let covid 19 come & go, so you can go and look for a job in your State, they say an idle mind is the Devil's workshop.
you are so useless and irresponsible globally just like buhari government,o only thing you know is propaganda, just checking it across the world, you and your pay Master can easily be described as the most stupid creatures ever exist, praise singers like you have something in common, hopelessness. Nigerians recognize and gave up on you

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Evercurious(f): 1:28am On Apr 11, 2020
festacman:
Who can decipher the mind of the almighty God expect Himself who alone is I AM. He alone has the complete view of the BIG PICTURE, reason why He alone is SOVEREIGN.

Obviously, Pa Ayo Adebanjo must have had a broken heart when President Buhari emerged hale and hearty after Abba Kyari tested positive.

A class illustration of "If men were God!".

Some people like you said same in the time of Abacha . But SUDDENLY IT HAPPENED AND WE ALL REJOICED WHEN WE HEARD THE GOOD NEWS. But DEMONDS went into MOURNING in their CLOSETS.

Were you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Evercurious(f): 1:40am On Apr 11, 2020
Daniria007:
Bihari still remain the best president Nigeria has ever had under a democratic system of government.

IRREDEEMABLE ZOMBIE.. TAKE THE CROWN FROM THE GRILLER

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Basher8583:

if you are on Nairaland then you have data.

If you have data then you do not fall in the category of the people considered by the Federal government of Nigeria.

Chief it is about priority, for some of us data is life,it save us a lot of cost including the cost of replying you.Biko your assumptions are very wrong.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 11, 2020
sLentlover7778:
To some people 2023 is like next 10years..God will surely see us through it's just a matter of time..

I pray our dry bone shall rise again by the time God finally deliver us from this government... grin grin grin

You people should open your eyes at least for once. Come 2025 the story will still be the same whether it is apc, pdp or xyz party that is in power. The problem is the system. Make ayo adebanjo the president of Nigeria tomorrow and I can place a bet on my life that he won't change a thing but go mute because he will be a top beneficiary of the flawed nigerian system. After completing his 8 year tenure, he will then find his voice and start crying for restructuring again like they just heard about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nude: IGP To Arraign Ohakim Over ‘Threat To Circulate Nude Photos’ Of A Lady / NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.