Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients (23649 Views)

Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by IamgratefulLord(f): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
cheesy Praise Jesus!!
Hallelujah!! God is with us!!
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by LEBEfirstson: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
brightalo1010:

Yes government paid Atiku and his son to claimed that they had tested positive. Atiku the supposed president taking bribe. Tufikwa.
.. where that son of a criminal dey sef? Him still dey positive??
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by olaszydaruma(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
angry angry
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by xrayj(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lorazepam:
That is good news, we are happy with the way patients are recovering. My only concern is that by night, they will come and say 12 new cases of covid 19 have been discovered in Lagos angry angry
This ur moniker that look like the name of a malaria drug cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by olaszydaruma(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
angry grin
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Lorazepam(f): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
xrayj:

This ur moniker that look like the name of a malaria drug cheesy
grin
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by babtoundey(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why is that it is only Lagos State that is discharging patients? If patients from other states are being discharged at the same pace Lagos discharges hers, active cases cases will be minimal.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by optimus106(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
You people are treating malaria

Rubbish!!!
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by babyfaceafrica: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
babtoundey:
Why is that it is only Lagos State that is discharging patients? If patients from other states are being discharged at the same pace Lagos discharges hers, active cases cases will be minimal.

10b naira at work.. Doctors and health workers are motivated
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by OLAJADON: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Audio coronavirus

Audio patients

We are discharging patients everyday yet we still need to import doctors from China, for what again if i may ask?

Call me anything you, nothing like Coronavirus in Nigeria. Government are just using the audio virus to loot our treasury.

Stay at home, stay at home, don't go out so you won't contact corona yet hunger are killing people at home.

Heartless and selfish government.
you are a disgrace, how can you say there is no coronavirus in Nigeria, it is not your fault hypocrite.
WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU ATTEND?
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by hotwax: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
fake disaster like moon landing...

awon robots dont know there is nothing like Coronavirus.

well played script by globalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fbvdteoUms&fbclid=IwAR3127crQSxQqgeGpl3nay9f0zenfXo6JDb_QASDsxL5M8cMEOlbDpOiqGk
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Afospecialk: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Audio coronavirus

Audio patients

We are discharging patients everyday yet we still need to import doctors from China, for what again if i may ask?

Call me anything you, nothing like Coronavirus in Nigeria. Government are just using the audio virus to loot our treasury.

Stay at home, stay at home, don't go out so you won't contact corona yet hunger are killing people at home.

Pray you and your family members contact the covid19 so that you can testify to doubting Thomas like you
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Afospecialk: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Audio coronavirus

Audio patients

Pray you and your family members contact the covid19 so that you can testify and doubting Thomas like you can learn a big lesson
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by 9jaRealist: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Audio coronavirus

Audio patients

Those Chinese healthcare professionals were brought in by CCECC for its own staff...
While they will help FG with the new donated equipment, they will not doctor to the Nigerian public.

Meanwhile, it is sad to see the skepticism from apparently ‘educated’ folks...
Unless we work hard to break the chain of infection, Nigerians will die in the hundreds.

Remember Donald Trump thought similarly considered Covid-19 to be some sort of ‘hoax’.
>
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by AntiChristian: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Audio coronavirus

Audio patients

An educated ignoramus confirmed!

May you or one of your loved ones suffer from the Covid 19 you call audio!

Aamin.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by AntiChristian: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lorazepam:
That is good news, we are happy with the way patients are recovering. My only concern is that by night, they will come and say 12 new cases of covid 19 have been discovered in Lagos angry angry

Yeah! We are too reckless in Lagos. Many educated illiterates jogging around, praying in mosques and churches in congregation during lockdown!

The government can only try their best!

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by freemi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Aidejay:
Good...very good.
Please what's the current verdict on re-infection?
good question
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by 9jaRealist: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Audio coronavirus

Audio patients

Read Ayodeji Osowobi’s coronavirus experience...#TakeResponsibility #StayHome #StaySafe
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/nigeria-covid-19-survivor-experience-don-200406152458618.html
>
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by pasol4real(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Audio coronavirus

Audio patients

So in your warped head n mind government needs to lie about a disease to steal money or loot in Nigeria
Where have u been, Jupiter?
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by babtoundey(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

10b naira at work.. Doctors and health workers are motivated
Lol.. Whatever issue money cannot resolve...
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Hades2016(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
shogsman:

They're not asslickers,they are just simply pointing out how stupid you sound
I said it one ass licker spotted ... You sound useless hope you know that and you should go back and drink the one cup of garri your useless government gave to you.. Dimwit ass licker like you, now go back and lick Buhari ass for diner

1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Galactico4ever(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Aidejay:
Good...very good.
Please what's the current verdict on re-infection?
South Korean today reported 90+ cases of reinfection
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by orlymat: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
This question has really bin bulging my mind, "why on earth do we need Chinese doctors since we av d cure"

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Jostoman: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
LeeMason:
Sure say no be malaria and typhoid been dey do them?
Lagos and AUDIO discharge na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by tolaben: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
all na wash!! we sew,we customize.. 07033661898
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by tolaben: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
na wash!! we sew, we customize: 07033661898
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by muykem: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
Audio coronavirus

Audio patients

How do you normally feel when you sound stupid because of hatred?
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by blowjohn(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
seborrhic:
Very pleasing.
But it's nonsensical saying these patients were successfully managed there because no special treatment was given;just isolation and a watch and wait approach.
What would now be said of centres abroad that have to not just isolate the patients,but put them in ICU and on ventilators?

Very sensible comment.
1 imaginary cold beer for u.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by Neoteny7: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Meanwhile, in South Korea, previously discharged people who tested negative are now positive again.
Re: Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients by madridguy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
We attended same school under canopy.

OLAJADON:

you are a disgrace, how can you say there is no coronavirus in Nigeria, it is not your fault hypocrite.
WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU ATTEND?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop / South-East Youths Reject meth / Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.