Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Applaud WEMA Bank. Thumbs Up. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Applaud WEMA Bank. Thumbs Up. (326 Views)

Nigeria Border Closure: Nigerien Traders Cry Out 'We Twiddle Our Thumbs & Pray' / Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen / Nasir El-rufai, Abubakar Sani Bello Applaud The Rebranding Of hawthorn Suites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Applaud WEMA Bank. Thumbs Up. by Dereformer(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
WEMA bank did what most of us have been calling for: buying and distributing relief materials directly to the communities instead of donating to fraudulent federal government.

Imagine the number of persons that would have received relief material if Zenith had given directly to the communities instead if donating #1billion to the FG.

Imagine the number of Deeper life members that would have rice to eat this Easter if the church had applied the #500m directly in mollifying the suffering of their members.

WEMA bank, kudos to you. We now know which banks to do business with and which churches to give our offerings.
Re: I Applaud WEMA Bank. Thumbs Up. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Send appreciation to their mail. You see wema bank 4 here?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Will Last As Long As Necessary, — President Buhari / Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today / Certificate Scandal: Battle Shifts To Balyesa Election Tribunal As Six Sans, 46

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.