Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Good Are Girls In Bed? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Good Are Girls In Bed? (661 Views)

Fat And Sexy Girls In Portharcourt / Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Are Girls In Bed? by diki1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
?
Re: How Good Are Girls In Bed? by 190: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
Abuja Gurl's have struck again! shocked shocked
Re: How Good Are Girls In Bed? by Mcleo007(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
I think the status quo depends on the girl(s) in question, cos the same can be said of we guys as well. Actually, the art of making love requires setting skills and ability(in the form of libido or often times the mood of the person). Hence, there is no universal way of telling how "good" girls are in bed. Different strokes they say, is for different folds. You could be with girl A, and last up 25mins and be with girl B, and could barely manage for 5mins. So? Another time too, you can be with the latter and perform poorly.
Re: How Good Are Girls In Bed? by renewnaija(m): 1:35am On Jan 04, 2011
The best dont talk. They act. Learn your lesson.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently / Anyone Finding / Who Sud I Dream Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.