Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge (369 Views)

HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. / Tinubu Will Be Molested And Disgraced -primate Ayodele Makes Shocking Revelation / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed On A Sunday Service? Share With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge by visaland(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
My name is David Daniel. I'm hear to narrate what I have been facing for almost six years. plz help.
I have been facing a writing trauma for long, I have been looking for solutions but I hav never seen anyones help. I was very good in writing 6years back. But I don't know what's happening to my hand now. The problem is that my right hand shakes each time I want to use it for writing. It shakes in places like public gathering, Church, among friends and family which has brought a very serious embarassment to me everyday whereas I can speak English well a little bit, cuz no one is perfect.

I feel so embarrassed and disgraced when people omit me from some certain things.
I have prayed and fasted about it. but no impact. Just because of this I don't involve in wring activity with some people. What could be my proble or problem with my writing?
PLZ HELP ME OUT. IM DYING IN SILENCE.

Re: I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge by dawnomike(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
The problem is with your cordination... The more anxious you are about it, d more anxiety you create thereby makimg it worse!

You have to tackle the problem psychologically to mitigate it's effects by coming in terms with it and feel relaxed about it.

When you are in the midst of people, crack jokes about it to let them know you have d issue... The more relaxed you can make yourself to be with it the better it will be for you
Re: I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge by Toosure70: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pray, God still answer prayers.
Re: I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge by visaland(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
dawnomike:
The problem is with your cordination... The more anxious you are about it, d more anxiety you create thereby makimg it worse!

You have to tackle the problem psychologically to mitigate it's effects by coming in terms with it and feel relaxed about it.

When you are in the midst of people, crack jokes about it to let them know you have d issue... The more relaxed you can make yourself to be with it the better it will be for you

God bless u. Im grateful
Re: I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge by visaland(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Toosure70:
thank u so much. in grateful.
Re: I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Toosure70:

Send me your email so that I can send you the agenda. You will like to read it. I can see that you are a real omoluabi. Seems the number you dropped is not on WhatsApp, anyways we can communicate bon Viber too.
Re: I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge by southernbelle(f): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
My hand shakes when I write too, it gets worse when I am anxious or tense. I even shake the desk I am writing on at times and people notice it a lot but I have never seen it as a problem or limiting factor - way back, I will feel a bit self-conscious when people look at me write but not anymore. Nowadays, I type mostly on my laptop anyway so that rarely happens anymore.

If you think it is a problem, then it becomes a problem; but if you don't consider it as one, then it isn't.
Re: I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge by lifenajeje(m): 6:30am On Apr 15, 2020
When u uand shakes can u control it ? If u can't then u have to see a nuerologist .
Re: I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge by Toosure70: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

Send me your email so that I can send you the agenda. You will like to read it. I can see that you are a real omoluabi. Seems the number you dropped is not on WhatsApp, anyways we can communicate bon Viber too.

(1) (Reply)

ATPAYS (activity That Pays) / Save Me From Staphylococcus Aureaus Infection (i Might Die Tonight) GRAPHIC PICS / How Can I Build A Loan App Of Mine Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.