Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. (311 Views)

Nigerian High Commission/consular Officer Tortured, Suffocated And Humiliated By / I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge / Linda Ikeji Review How Her Family Was Embarrassed Because Of 70naor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. by Morenike12345: 5:49am On Oct 11, 2021
I was posted somethings concerning me and my landlord some weeks ago but didn't get much advice or comment..now the matter is worst..
Will try to say it again today cause I really need help.
In 2018 I collected a house from a man who is the care taker of the ouse.
Am a medical student of Usmanu danfodiyo University sokoto.Then last year, my rent is supposed to due in March..paid 50k and then we went for Corona break.
When I came back this year...a man came that he is d landlord of the house.So they insist I must balance them.last year money.
In June I paid them 40k...wch he said 20k for the last year balance and 20k for part payment of this year and I paid it to d care taker since he was d one that gave me d ouse.
In Sept the man came and I told him to give me till October that I will pay since I still have half a year left in my rent.
Then middle of Sept he brought a quit notice..not from Court,it's written by him that I shld vacate d ouse within 7days...
And he's a HOD of geography department in the school..Where will I see anoda ouse...so I tot it's bcs of the money..then I borrowed around gave him 40k out of 50k...he said he doesn't want I shld jus leave his ouse...he did not collect it.
I lost my mum told him to give me time he said he doesn't care who I lost all he jus want is his ouse...He came after 6days that I shld write agreement that I will leave after 10days..house is not easy to go by... students (final year)have to move out of of ouse b4 we can see any vacancy..
I refused to write any agreement..he talked and talked said all sorts of tinx to me..Then yesterday him and the caretaker came.
That I shld write agreement that I will leave tnrw...I did not own them money cos i gave them money and he refused to collect it...
He brot 3 men probably thugs with him...when I told him I can't sign any agreemnt that I will pack out but I can't do any agreemnt...and I went in... packing but I could pack the load finish and I don't even know where to pack to.
Then I went out told him to give me till tnrw he jus stood up told his boys to enter my room and pack my things out.
I was then trying to go out of the gate...he stopped me...refused to let me go..strtd harrassing me,lock me on my shirt and even tear my shirt.. embarrassed me that d whole neighbor came out...as I was trying to go out..him and his 3 men were drawing me back , drawing my clothes handling me anyhow,my phone got damaged during d process and I had internal injury on my finger..and then dey locked d gate..as this was going on one of his boys was packing my loads outside...when they succeed ,they lock d gate with padlock..
And then went out and I was down on d floor trying to catch my breath...
When I regain conscience,they were gone...now my sch fees,house rent money and ATM is gone...and d civil defense man they brot made sure I packed d load out of dia compound...
Am seriously in pain ..my body aches ,bcs he is an HOD he jus cheated me...me,I don't want problem..all I just want bck from.him.is my money and d damages he caused me...the cloth he tore is still with me..
I recorded most of the things that happened b4 my phone spoilt..
Pls I need help,how can I get my money back and who can I report this case to.
Re: HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. by Tomahawk99(m): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Go and make a police report.
Re: HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. by skyoboy(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Did any of your neighbours make any video?
Re: HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. by Oblongata: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Move on sister! It is well with you.
Re: HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Oblongata:
Move on brother! It is well with you.

All these church people wey no dey get sense.
If u no get advice no b must to comment na
Re: HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. by Oblongata: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2021
GayPontiff:

All these church people wey no dey get sense.
If u no get advice no b must to comment na
Is it a must you comment? Are you the OP? I quote you? traditional worshipper, I write church for my post? You seriously need my moniker.
Re: HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 11, 2021
Oblongata:
Is it a must i comment? Am i the OP? I love traditional worshippers, church dey for my post. my moniker Oblongata useless like my papa wey be Ode
Re: HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. by Oblongata: 6:42am On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=GayPontiff post=106632039][/quote] It is well with you kid.
Re: HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. by Morenike12345: 6:48am On Oct 11, 2021
skyoboy:
Did any of your neighbours make any video?

Nooo,I was the only one at home..others have traveled for holiday..due to my course,dia is no holiday for us ..
And the funniest thing is am d only non-hausa person in the house..others are hausas.
But I have d voice record on my phone..been trying to upload it but it's not going
Re: HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. by Morenike12345: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Go and make a police report.

Yes I would have love to...but this man is an HOD in a Dept in my sch.. couple with the fact that am not among his people..
He might want to ruin my education..am jus scared and at the same time I want my money back..I jus don't know what to do and who to call ...
Re: HELP!!! I Was Embarrassed And Humiliated. by skyoboy(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2021
It will help you file a case. If you are sure you were cheated, please seek justice.
Morenike12345:

Nooo,I was the only one at home..others have traveled for holiday..due to my course,dia is no holiday for us ..
And the funniest thing is am d only non-hausa person in the house..others are hausas.
But I have d voice record on my phone..been trying to upload it but it's not going

(1) (Reply)

Getting Cheaper Insurance For Your Pets / Bishop David Oyedepo Narrates How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life / 'bobrisky’s Butt Smells So Bad' Actress Tonto Dikeh Makes Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.