Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) (2410 Views)

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Today went in a blur but something big went down today. This should teach everyone a real lesson that Doing nothing in certain situations is awesome.

I have a saucy lady as my superior in the Industry i work at(check my previous post for details). So today, she went all out on me, insulting and nagging at me in the full glare of my fellow hustlers for nothing in particular. I kept quiet all through, thinking silently of how to f*ck her up. This continued for almost two hours and when i was about shutting her up with a slap, my God intervened.
My oga came around at that point and witnessed all that transpired. He was really angered because he loves my attitude to work. He called her to talk to her privately
Summary: She has been silent since then. I don't know if she has been sacked

Lesson 1: when confused on how to react to a hater, its better to do nothing.
Lesson 2: Do not take the silence of anyone as weakness because silent people are the deadliest
Lesson 3: Always put God First in all you do.

Am Out...

1 Like

Re: Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Today went in a blur but something big went down today. This should teach everyone a real lesson that Doing nothing in certain situations is awesome.

I have a saucy lady as my superior in the Industry i work at(check my previous post for details). So today, she went all out on me, insulting and nagging at me in the full glare of my fellow hustlers for nothing in particular. I kept quiet all through, thinking silently of how to f*ck her up. This continued for almost two hours and when i was about shutting her up with a slap, my God intervened.
My oga came around at that point and witnessed all that transpired. He was really angered because he loves my attitude to work. He called her to talk to her privately

Lesson 2: Do not take the silence of anyone as weakness because silent people are the deadliest

Am Out...
One of the ways to find out whether your organization is still healthy,

Oh if it's a bad organization that your boss after witnessing all that has happened, will join your supervisor to inflict more grievous verbal and even physical injury on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) by Ultimategeneral: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
I don't think so! Maybe that superior of yours wants your closeness or something. Used to have someone like that,later found out that she is into me. Long story cut finally gave her a kiss and moved on (she wasn't really my kind of girl).
Re: Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) by Brunicekid(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Really?

1 Like

Re: Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

One of the ways to find out whether your organization is still healthy,

Oh if it's a bad organization that your boss after witnessing all that has happened, will join your supervisor to inflict more grievous verbal and even physical injury on you.
If it were so, i would've quit sorrowfully.
Re: Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Ultimategeneral:
I don't think so! Maybe that superior of yours wants your closeness or something. Used to have someone like that,later found out that she is into me. Long story cut finally gave her a kiss and moved on (she wasn't really my kind of girl).
yh. She might be a bitch looking for s*x but am not that guy
Re: Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) by jeff1607(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Ancientbeing:

Am Out...

if your boss was in a relationship with her, the story might not be as you have described.
Re: Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
jeff1607:

if your boss was in a relationship with her, the story might not be as you have described.

Omo bros before whores

Even if they had sometin with themselves, that oga respect my hussle. I hv done a lot for that industry and Oluwa's grace follow
Re: Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lesson 1 is for cowards
Re: Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) by SavageResponse(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ancientbeing:

Am Out...

Has you working relationship with her improved now?
Re: Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin yea. Long time ago. As of now, we have an under standing
SavageResponse:

Has you working relationship with her improved now?

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Can't Last 2 Minutes In Bed With Me. / Why Are People Gay? / How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.