Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? (592 Views)

Reps Insists On Two-Month Free Electricity For Nigerians / Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG / Discos, FG Agree On 2 Months Free Electricity For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by Coalition9ja: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please one question has been bothering my mind since the announcement of the Discos to give us 2 months free electricity in order to cushion the effect of the Covid-19 on the masses.

I use a Prepaid meter and I have been trying to draw out permutations on how I can benefit from this stimulus. Is it that I can just order any amount of units I like FOC or I will be given the usual number of units I purchase monthly?

I tried to clarify from my friend who works for one of the DISCOS, she told me prepaid meter users are not going to be beneficiaries of their benevolence.

Please I don’t want to believe her, who has confirm gist on how prepaid meter users can benefit from this?

Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by Alwaysachick: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good question
Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by Coalition9ja: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please help
Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by happy200(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
If they can maybe they will provide a code specifically for that just like Telecom operators. Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by Mrnakeina(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Stop thinking about 'free electricity'.
Buhari will never be able to pull it off

1 Like

Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by Coalition9ja: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Let’s just imagine he pulls it off, how do you think prepaid meter users can benefit?
Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by helinues: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Free electricity in Nigeria?

Dream on
Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by Zenithpeak(m): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
It will never happen and if it happens, the crazy bill and tariff hike that will follow will be unexplainable.

1 Like

Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by BankyGee(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
I've been asking myself this same question...
Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by Coalition9ja: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

Dream on

Have faith
Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by sammyj: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Free electricity for two months was proposed the house assembly which is still subjected to the president approval. Please note that the government is still considering it
helinues:

Dream on
Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by Coalition9ja: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2020
sammyj:
Free electricity for two months was proposed the house assembly which is still subjected to the president approval. Please note that the government is still considering it

Is it when lockdown is over that they will finish consideration
Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by mcmbonu: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Stop thinking about 'free electricity'.
Buhari will never be able to pull it off
Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by jidamsel43(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Nigerians should forget this audio free electricity because nothing is free in Nigeria. Not even bail
Re: How Can Prepaid Meter Users Benefit From The Free Electricity? by sapientia(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2020
OP, do you see these people that are telling you to forget the free electricity, they are the ones who love you.

Listen to them.

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: If You Were To Bring Back Any Of The Past Leaders Who Will That Be? / Nnamdi Kanu Debunks Yoruba Moslems Lie / Photos: Task Force Intercept Truck Conveying Almajiris Into Delta At Ologbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.