Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Head Ache Accompanying Erection. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Head Ache Accompanying Erection. (598 Views)

Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me / Severe Body Pain/ache- Doctors Help Me / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Head Ache Accompanying Erection. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nlanders this has been going on for some weeks now.
Each time I get an erection, a splitting headache follows immediately around the right side of my brain.
Even the early morning erections are not spared..
Imagine waking up in the morning with a throbbing head, because of elongated jt cry very frustrating and annoying.
I want to know if this is normal undecided
Re: Head Ache Accompanying Erection. by josh123(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
U are suffering from erectucspenisconomia.
Re: Head Ache Accompanying Erection. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
josh123:
U are suffering from erectucspenisconomia.
So I'm going to die lipsrsealed

Re: Head Ache Accompanying Erection. by josh123(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rgade:

grin
Rgade:

No i'm just kidding there is nothing like what i stated up there
Re: Head Ache Accompanying Erection. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
josh123:
grin No i'm just kidding there is nothing like what i stated up there
angry
Re: Head Ache Accompanying Erection. by frozen70(f): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rgade:
Each time I get an erection, a splitting headache follows immediately around the right side of my brain.
Imagine waking up in the morning with a throbbing head, because of elongated jt cry very frustrating and annoying.

Headache on the right side of the head is a sign of migraine, Google it to know more

Do you masturbate if yes lower it like once a week if you can't stop it outrightly

Do you sex all the times, limit it

Do you get stressed up, reduce it, all is being controlled by the brain

Are you depressed or you do get depressed, put it behind you immediately or lock it out from your mind

Do you get worried, stop getting worried because it has never solved any thing rather it triggers another
Re: Head Ache Accompanying Erection. by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2020
frozen70:

Headache on the right side of the head is a sign of migraine, Google it to know more

Do you masturbate if yes lower it like once a week if you can't stop it outrightly

Do you sex all the times, limit it

Do you get stressed up, reduce it, all is being controlled by the brain

Are you depressed or you do get depressed, put it behind you immediately or lock it out from your mind

Do you get worried, stop getting worried because it has never solved any thing rather it triggers another
I don't masturbate at all, never have.
I haven't had sex lately cause of the lockdown of course.
But I fantasize at times, and that's when it usually happens.
Depressed and worried? Yes.
Re: Head Ache Accompanying Erection. by frozen70(f): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rgade:

I don't masturbate at all, never have.
I haven't had sex lately cause of the lockdown of course.
But I fantasize at times, and that's when it usually happens.
Depressed and worried? Yes.

Alright, you fantasize good, when you fantasize, what do you think you are telling the brain ❓

You are signaling the brain that you admire this look and wish I could have it, the brain has already prepared its self for you to have and at the end you didn't

Do you realised that you did longer throat for the brain, its left with no options than to release the tension you created on it and that's where the headache comes in

It can stay for up to two weeks before the brain will relax and you get back to yourself

Now gor how long will you be fantasising when you could as well feel it, have it and release some tensions away

Are you not aware that sex releases the brain from certain stress
Re: Head Ache Accompanying Erection. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rgade:

The real reason is becoz ur brain Is connected to ur dick.

Try get a good surgeon that can help you disconnect the vein and muscle that connect ur brain to ur dick...

Let ur dick think alone, it doesn't need ur brain/head

I hope my advise is useful

gringringrin
Re: Head Ache Accompanying Erection. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
ProfDview1:

The real reason is becoz ur brain Is connected to ur dick.

Try get a good surgeon that can help you disconnect the vein and muscle that connect ur brain to ur dick...

Let ur dick think alone, it doesn't need ur brain/head

I hope my advise is useful

gringringrin
Leave my thread.

Re: Head Ache Accompanying Erection. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
frozen70:

Alright, you fantasize good, when you fantasize, what do you think you are telling the brain ❓

You are signaling the brain that you admire this look and wish I could have it, the brain has already prepared its self for you to have and at the end you didn't

Do you realised that you did longer throat for the brain, its left with no options than to release the tension you created on it and that's where the headache comes in

It can stay for up to two weeks before the brain will relax and you get back to yourself

Now gor how long will you be fantasising when you could as well feel it, have it and release some tensions away

Are you not aware that sex releases the brain from certain stress
So you're saying I should grab hold of the next sexy looking coochie I see, and release my tension? sad
Re: Head Ache Accompanying Erection. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rgade:
Leave my thread.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Black People Likely To Die From Coronavirus Than White People, Due To New Data / We’re Under Pressure To Announce False COVID-19 Case — Kogi / See The Animal That Brought Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.