Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look (2616 Views)

Tour De France / Tour De France Hit By "Worst Crash Ever Seen" After "Idiot" Bumps Into Cyclist / Neymar Punches A Fan After Coupe De France Loss (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by bmdmixer: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Polish cyclist Pawel Poljanski has uploaded an image to social media showing just how hard and how taxing the Tour de France event is.

Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by majamajic(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
X- Ray ?
Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Occupational hazard undecided
Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by Teejazy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
You don't mean it!
Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by dawnomike(m): 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
This will be sexy to bobyrisky fellas out there grin
Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by shaggy007(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2020
If this guy kicks you, you go know say khaki no be leather.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by cassidy1996(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2020
oh boy! e nor easy
Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by drips8(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Damn

Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by scoundrel(f): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
That’s a result of low body fat. He should eat more calorie dense foods.
Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by bmdmixer: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
scoundrel:
his legs he isnt complaining, ur advice aren't needed his job his life

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by scoundrel(f): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
bmdmixer:
his legs he isnt complaining, ur advice aren't needed his job his life
I see the lockdown is treating you well.
Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by bmdmixer: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
scoundrel:

I see the lockdown is treating you well.
cant say same
Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by Swealy: 1:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Jesus is Lord shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by Bacteriologist(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is an exaggeration. I bet this is just one Rider out of the whole peloton and most likely an exceptional or an outlier.

That said, Tour de France is not a joke, you have 200+ people cycling for at least 3,000kms over 21 days.

Think about driving your car at 100 km/h for 30 hours. That's how much work a pro cyclist has to do over the course of three weeks competing at the tour de france.

Having to do 100 miles on average EACH DAY leads to serious dehydration and time to rest is usually minuscule compared to the work done. The cyclists have to go over steep mountains and descend at excess of 90 kph speeds on curvy pavement over hours EVERY DAY.

But I bet they're well trained for this. And their legs does not look so scary in most riders cases.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
scoundrel:

Nutritionist^^^ sad
Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by bmdmixer: 2:35pm On May 07, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Nutritionist^^^ sad
just a reader, guessing
Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by Kheeng1: 1:56am On May 08, 2020
Hi admins and members
I need your help guys
Help me hit 1000 subscribers
Its all about sport
No charges(Free)
Just One click: https:///2Wd9Stw
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyOZynAtvrQkbbW4xWUFlbA

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Legs Of A Tour De France Cyclist Look by bmdmixer: 12:51pm On May 21, 2020
Kheeng1:
Hi admins and members
I need your help guys
Help me hit 1000 subscribers
Its all about sport
No charges(Free)
Just One click: https:///2Wd9Stw
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyOZynAtvrQkbbW4xWUFlbA
stay safe

(1) (Reply)

Hay! La Liga Lovers, Eto'o And David Who Gets Pitchi-tchi Title This Season? Jus / Man Utd Officially Sign Marcos Rojo / Cristiano Ronaldo Enjoying Last Day In 2018 With Love At Burj Arab, Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.