Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians (40466 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalising Christians In Osun / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by helinues: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2020
crownwealth:

Itumo?

Me personally don comot my hands from their matters

They both started well but got intoxicated along the line
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2020
noleflendum:
Buhari was referring to Ibo not Christians
Buhari spokesman.....
The most nepotic and tribalistic government ever known to mankind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by efighter: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
Christians are their own problem , they will see an Islamist party then still go and vote for it , what were you expecting? You thought you were chasing Saraki away ? Hell no you were selling your Rights

A Christian will never be governor in Kwara. Maybe some other States. Not even in the far future. We Ilorin people believe we are the most Islamic on Earth, even more Islamic than Saudi. The Prophet's great grandson comes to Ilorin regularly because of his regards for Ilorin. Our Ilorin is far from hell and very close to Paradise.

9 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by adekolaelect(m): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2020
Ojiofor:

APC is a jihadist janjaweeedian party.
stop saying nonsense here.kwara is a Muslim dominated state .did you read the write up ? Were they not given any appointments? Yet you we're among those celebrating Wike for calling River a christian state .are you mad niii ? For you not to be crazy tell us how many Muslims is appointed in the River and Abia states?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Lovelive: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2020
iwaeda:

But when he was Campaigning 'Otoge' and fellowshipping with Church, you did not say this. Nigeria will be redefined, we are all coming to this end.

Please Sir, next time endeavor to ignore that gay(efighter)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by crownwealth: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2020
helinues:

Me personally don comot my hands from their matters

They both started well but got intoxicated along the line

Ok then!
Peace!
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by noleflendum: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2020
crownwealth:

May be 101%?

Potential terrorist!
wayray
Let me give you further analysis
Kwara central 100% Muslims to Nil
Kwara North. 99% Muslims to 1%
Kwara south. 70% Muslims to 30%

19 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by crownwealth: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2020
noleflendum:
wayray
Let me give you further analysis
Kwara central 100% Muslims to Nil
Kwara North. 99% Muslims to 1%
Kwara south. 70% Muslims to 30%

Oponu!
Where you get your demonic figures?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Lipscomb(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2020
No he is a Islamist fundamentalist. And let me tell you the. 90% of Ilorin people are Islamist extremists.

I don't have problem with religion but those people that governor appointed are not qualify.
ogbuefi677:
It's like this Kwara governor is a jihadist.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by 7lives: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2020
efighter:

A Christian will never be governor in Kwara. Maybe some other States. Not even in the far future. We Ilorin people believe we are the most Islamic on Earth, even more Islamic than Saudi. The Prophet's great grandson comes to Ilorin regularly because of his regards for Ilorin. Our Ilorin is far from hell and very close to Paradise.

CHAI.
Ilu to jina is ina, to sunmo Aljana, Ilorin ni.
Mercy for your Christian folks sha, they are still your brothers.
My problem with CAN is how they stick their sorry nose into government matters, the moment they can't get " roja ", from the government.
This is the time, that CAN should be telling those multimillion naira churches in Nigeria, to make provision for their poor members.
But here in Lagos, they were collecting LASG and LG foods and sharing for their members.
Some of those pastors were even complaining that the package was too small.
What a shame? Jesus had nothing, collect no offering and tithes, yet he feeds the poor or CAN did not read this from their own Bible?, those G.O's needs to bring out foods for their members, that's what the tithes are meant for.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by ogbuefi677(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Lipscomb:
No he is a Islamist fundamentalist. And let me tell you the. 90% of Ilorin people are Islamist extremists.

I don't have problem with religion but those people that governor appointed are not qualify.
True.
99% of my colleagues who are muslims from Kwara are Islamic fundamentalists.
That 1% exception is one guy that loves pvssy too much,so it tends to make him a bit liberal cos he has to mix with his fellow womanizers who are also beer drinkers,etc etc

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Lipscomb(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2020
You are Islamist fundamentalist. Muslim is population in the state is 60 while the Christians are 40. You guys from Ilorin always persecuting Christians in the state. Its not only political appointment but also in financial and employment.
noleflendum:
CAN wail at the Federal and State level
Kwara state is 85% Muslims

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2020
noleflendum:
Christians are minorities in Kwara state
You can not see a Christian in both Kwara central and Kwara North

Are you truthful Sir, so you dont have Christians in Edu, Asa, Pategi, Ilorin, Afon, Moro? Go and learn your history again.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2020
efighter:

God will surprise you

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by MrALIVE: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2020
efighter:
Let CAN register its own political party instead of hiding behind the Church to play politics
sharrap!!! That's the kind of response your likes give to defend injustice...if I sound you eh!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Lipscomb(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2020
You're deceiving yourself. Ilorin lazy people , despite that they occupy all the government sensitive positions in the state they will still go and beg Christians for money and food.

Adebayo a Christian and first civilian governor is from kwara state. The reason why you guys chances Christians in the state is Because they are not participating in politics.

There's nothing to be proud of, Especially if you are from Ilorin. Besides your state you can't get a decent job outside your state.
efighter:

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by AsomughaChuks02: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2020
I stayed in Kwara state for some years. It is the most enlightened Muslim dominated state in this country. Truth is that if a Christian becomes governor by chance, there will be anarchy. What happened to late governor Yakowa of Kaduna state may befall him or her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Lipscomb(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2020
Ah Ilorin they like pvssy pass food
ogbuefi677:

True.
99% of my colleagues who are muslims from Kwara are Islamic fundamentalists.
That 1% exception is a guy that loves pvssy too much,so it tends to make him a bit liberal cos he has to mix with his fellow womanizers frequently

4 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by crownwealth: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Lalasticlala, front page please...
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by JAMO84: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2020
Muslims are suffering the same fate in the whole of SS, SE and middle belt. One of their governors even declared his state as a Christian state and went ahead to demolish the foundation of a mosque.

Until we make equity a constitutional provision, minorities will continue to be marginalized in this country!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by noleflendum: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2020
iwaeda:

Are you truthful Sir, so you dont have Christians in Edu, Asa, Pategi, Ilorin, Afon, Moro? Go and learn your history again.
yes ilorites are Muslims

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by noleflendum: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2020
Lipscomb:
You are Islamist fundamentalist. Muslim is population in the state is 60 while the Christians are 40. You guys from Ilorin always persecuting Christians in the state. Its not only political appointment but also in financial and employment.
cry me a river

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by noleflendum: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2020
crownwealth:

Oponu!
Where you get your demonic figures?
CAN can cry till eternity
Kwara is a Muslim state

9 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2020
efighter:
Let CAN register its own political party instead of hiding behind the Church to play politics
CAN is an appendage of PDP, since dem PDP left power, they've been suffering, no free money unlike father Christmas Jona. Any available opportunity to vent their anger is used asap.
Awon eni ibi gbogbo

11 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by jesmond3945: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
Christians are their own problem , they will see an Islamist party then still go and vote for it , what were you expecting? You thought you were chasing Saraki away ? Hell no you were selling your Rights
thats not what Jesus thought us.

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
I stayed in Kwara state for some years. It is the most enlightened Muslim dominated state in this country. Truth is that if a Christian becomes governor by chance, there will be anarchy. What happened to late governor Yakowa of Kaduna state may befall him or her.

Was C.O. Adebayo not a Christian

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2020
bamidelee:

CAN is an appendage of PDP, since dem PDP left power, they've been suffering, no free money unlike father Christmas Jona. Any available opportunity to vent their anger is used asap.
Awon eni ibi gbogbo

Enyin omo asitani gbogbo, awon ara Ilorin ti feran anikan jopon ju. Too selfish, always want to have everything. Check what is happening concerning Kwara State University's VC issue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2020
noleflendum:
Christians are minorities in Kwara state
You can not see a Christian in both Kwara central and Kwara North

What you are saying is absolute bullshit.

Christians in Kwara north are at least 30%. Same with Kwara central, while in Kwara south, Christians have the slight majority.

Nupe & Bariba Christians from Kwara north always produce the deputy governors of the state, stop saying rubbish.

Kwara is 60% muslim, 40% Christian.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2020
noleflendum:
yes ilorites are Muslims
Ganmo-Amayo nko, Amilegbe, Baboko ati bebe lo nko
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

What you are saying is absolute bullshit.

Christians in Kwara north are at least 30%. Same with Kwara central, while in Kwara south, Christians have the slight majority.

Nupe & Bariba Christians from Kwara north always produce the deputy governors of the state, stop saying rubbish.

Kwara is 60% muslim, 40% Christian.

God bless you for this!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2020
Lala please come help out
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Xisnin(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2020
Senseless CAN.
Face real issues and leave politics alone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff / Drunk Soldier Bounced From A Club In Lagos (Photo, Video) / APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.