Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians (40467 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalising Christians In Osun / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2020
iwaeda:

Are you truthful Sir, so you dont have Christians in Edu, Asa, Pategi, Ilorin, Afon, Moro? Go and learn your history again.

Don't mind the ignoramus and extremist, he is claiming that Kwara north & central are all muslims when there are so many Nupe & Bariba Christians.

The former deputy governor of the state for 8 years, Peter Kisira was a Bariba man. So many Nupe & Baruba Christians have become commissioners and occupied other major positions and this one is here telling us nonsense.

noleflendum:
wayray
Let me give you further analysis
Kwara central 100% Muslims to Nil
Kwara North. 99% Muslims to 1%
Kwara south. 70% Muslims to 30%

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by imam07: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2020
efighter:
Let CAN register its own political party instead of hiding behind the Church to play politics
nah mumu u be. Why not say this when the gov was looking for votes during d election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by imam07: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
Christians are their own problem , they will see an Islamist party then still go and vote for it , what were you expecting? You thought you were chasing Saraki away ? Hell no you were selling your Rights
Idiot. So tell us which party is Christian party.

7 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

Don't mind the ignoramus and extremist, he is claiming that Kwara north & central are all muslims when there are so many Nupe & Bariba Christians.

The former deputy governor of the state for 8 years, Peter Kisira was a Bariba man. So many Nupe & Baruba Christians have become commissioners and occupied other major positions and this one is here telling us nonsense.

Ask him where Sarah Jibril is from?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by imam07: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2020
noleflendum:
CAN wail at the Federal and State level
Kwara state is 85% Muslims
for your stupid statistics abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by imam07: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2020
noleflendum:
Christians are minorities in Kwara state
Tell that to your ancestors. But Christians were not minority during the election when he was canvassing for election votes. Stop all these unreasonable excuse abeg.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by imam07: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2020
tsaragii:
Useless CAN.
Always bringing division to unity.
whether they like it or not, kwara has been like that and we continue to be.
ilorin which is known for being United city of Islam cannot be play around by the so called CAN.
They are uttering rubbish.
Benue,Ekiti not to mention few are marginalizing Muslim denying them vice governors e.t.c.
All the south western governors except osun are christians, they keep quiet.
but kwara who has decided to give them deputy they are still ranting as if Muslim-muslim ticket won't win in kwara.
CAN is a total scam in Nigeria.
of course Gov AA does not give them kobo, their blood is hot.
I have so much respect for good Christians.
abeg go sit down. Your analysis is devoid of senses. An average Muslim will never say the truth. I say it again, a Muslim will never talk against a wrong thing perfected by his fellow Muslims. You are all use to that. We are talking about Kwara that belongs to us all and u stared mentioning ekiti and Benue. Face the reality of what the CAN body complained about. Out of 16 commissioners, 5 are Christians. Very ridiculous. Can a Christian gov do d same to you here and u people keep quiet.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by tamdun: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Can are hypocrites, what about ekiti, ondo, benue etc?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by jidamsel43(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2020
CAN should register as a politics party as it's more concern about politics than evangelism

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2020
iwaeda:

Ask him where Sarah Jibril is from?

Or where Joana Nnazua Kolo ( the youngest commissioner in Nigeria) comes from?

These are some of the reasons why I want Nigeria to divide. Muslim extremist in the middlebelt and Southern Nigeria are only thriving because of the presence of Hausa fulanis. Divide Nigeria and their power is destroyed.

noleflendum:
CAN can cry till eternity
Kwara is a Muslim state

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2020
tamdun:
Can are hypocrites, what about ekiti, ondo, benue etc?

What is the percentage of Muslims in Benue, Ekiti & Ondo compared to Christians in Kwara?

Do u know that 50-60% of Kwara south are Christians?
Is there any senatorial district in Benue, Ekiti & Ondo where Muslims have such figures?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by tamdun: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

What is the percentage of Muslims in Benue, Ekiti & Ondo compared to Christians in Kwara?

Is there any senatorial district in Benue, Ekiti & Ondo where Muslims have such figures?
Oga don't tell me lies, mention any major towns in kwara South where we have majority Christian, is it omu aran, omupo, oro, offa, Ajase? Oga am from Kwara and I know what am saying

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by senatordave1(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
Christians are their own problem , they will see an Islamist party then still go and vote for it , what were you expecting? You thought you were chasing Saraki away ? Hell no you were selling your Rights
Saraki is a christian

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by imam07: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
stop saying nonsense here.kwara is a Muslim dominated state .did you read the write up ? Were they not given any appointments? Yet you we're among those celebrating Wike for calling River a christian state .are you mad niii ? For you not to be crazy tell us how many Muslims is appointed in the River and Abia states?
I see you are a mad dog. You sit down for Ilorin here and u think Ilorin is only Kwara. For your mind, u think Ilorin is only Kwara. Christians don't make that hypocrisy noise that is why it looks as if Muslims are too much for ur eyes. Come to church on every night vigil and see most of your alhaja, mothers praising Jesus in church. U all fixed yourself in all sensitive post so it looks like u are d majority. Idiot.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

Or where Joana Nnazua Kolo ( the youngest commissioner in Nigeria) comes from?

These are some of the reasons why I want Nigeria to divide. Muslim extremist in the middlebelt and Southern Nigeria are only thriving because of the presence of Hausa fulanis. Divide Nigeria and their power is destroyed.

Even some Offa educated fellows joins Ilorin when it comes to religion, but forgeting they are heavily marginalised too when it comes to appointment. Konipe kotoye won

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nowenuse: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2020
tamdun:

Oga don't tell me lies, mention any major towns in kwara South where we have majority Christian, is it omu aran, omupo, oro, offa, Ajase? Oga am from Kwara and I know what am saying

In Kwara south, Igbolo & Igbomina people are 50-50! While Ekiti people (Ekiti & Oke-oro) are entirely Christians. Do the mathematics for yourself and see.

Christians slightly outnumber Muslims in Kwara south because of the Ekiti speaking people who are entirely Christians.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by senatordave1(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

What you are saying is absolute bullshit.

Christians in Kwara north are at least 30%. Same with Kwara central, while in Kwara south, Christians have the slight majority.

Nupe & Bariba Christians from Kwara north always produce the deputy governors of the state, stop saying rubbish.

Kwara is 60% muslim, 40% Christian.
Stop this nonsense na

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by GamalNasser: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Saraki is a christian
No but he is a moderate
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by tamdun: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2020
imam07:
I see you are a mad dog. You sit down for Ilorin here and u think Ilorin is only Kwara. For your mind, u think Ilorin is only Kwara. Christians don't make that hypocrisy noise that is why it looks as if Muslims are too much for ur eyes. Come to church on every night vigil and see most of your alhaja, mothers praising Jesus in church. U all fixed yourself in all sensitive post so it looks like u are d majority. Idiot.
Is same thing not happening in ekiti and ondo, akeredeolu even demolished ansrudeen sec sch and heaven did not fall, why is kwara case diff

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by GamalNasser: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2020
imam07:
Idiot. So tell us which party is Christian party.

I wasnt talking about Christian party but a moderate on , APC is filled Islamic radicals that are even sympathetic to Terrorism

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by tamdun: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

In Kwara south, Igbolo & Igbomina people are 50-50! While Ekiti people (Ekiti & Oke-oro) are entirely Christians. Do the mathematics for yourself and see.

Christians slightly outnumber Muslims in Kwara south because of the Ekiti speaking people who are entirely Christians.
Ibolo are offa people and majority of them are Muslims, I know offa very well, in fact u can ask any offa native, as for igbomina, I just listed their major towns and they are dominated by Muslims

6 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by senatordave1(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

Ondo north has slightly more muslims

4 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by senatordave1(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

No but he is a moderate
Continue justifying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by senatordave1(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

I wasnt talking about Christian party but a moderate on , APC is filled Islamic radicals that are even sympathetic to Terrorism
So there are no radicals in pdp

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by GamalNasser: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Continue justifying nonsense

You that's supports an totally inept Buharis is the one Justifying nonsense
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by juman(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2020
The state belongs to all.
The governor should look in to their complains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2020
tamdun:

Omu-Aran is 60% Christian; Oro is like 52% Christian (influence of Catholics, Ayo-Oke Maria), Oke-Onigbin, Edidi, Isin, Esie, Ijan, Agbele, Agbonda, Omido, Agbamu, Iludun are like 80% Christian.
Ajase, Okeya, are like 65% Muslim, Sharee is 55% Muslim.
Forget people that still bear Sule, Adamu, Isa, but are Pastors.
Do you know this men of God are from Kwara, Bishop Oyedepo, Revd Joe Olaiya, Dr Moses Aransiola, Emmanuel Osset, Isaac Omolehin, Apostle Afolabi to mention a few.
Pastor Adeboye is not from Kwara, but has a town house in Ilorin.
Offa, Erinle has about 51% Christians

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by GamalNasser: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

So there are no radicals in pdp

I don't know of any
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by juman(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2020
iwaeda:

Omu-Aran is 60% Christian; Oro is like 52% Christian (influence of Catholics, Ayo-Oke Maria), Oke-Onigbin, Edidi, Isin, Esie, Ijan, Agbele, Agbonda, Omido, Agbamu, Iludun are like 80% Christian.
Ajase, Okeya, are like 65% Muslim, Sharee is 55% Muslim.
Forget people that still bear Sule, Adamu, Isa, but are Pastors.
Do you know this men of God are from Kwara, Bishop Oyedepo, Revd Joe Olaiya, Dr Moses Aransiola, Emmanuel Osset, Isaac Omolehin, Apostle Afolabi to mention a few.
Pastor Adeboye is not from Kwara, but has a town house in Ilorin.
Offa, Erinle has about 51% Christians

You must be drunk.
Offa, Erinle are predominantly muslims but few percentage of christians.
I am from oyun l.g.a.

9 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iwaeda: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2020
juman:

You must be drunk. Offa, Erinle are predominantly muslims but few percentage of christians. I am from oyun l.g.a.
Ok Sir, how many Church do you have in Erinle & Offa Hope you know Olawoyin, Adesoye, Adesina, Ibiwoyes and co are from this area?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by juman(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2020
Kwara is largely a muslim dominated state.

But everybody including traditionalists should be considered.
Everybody is important.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Ugezu J Ugezu 'A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener'(Video) / Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation / See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.