Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians (40533 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalising Christians In Osun / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Empiree: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kwara government MUST ignore this terrorist group called CAN. It is their trick to gain ground. We know them well. We urge muslims in the region to clamp down all these religious extremists, CAN of worms. We will eventually sue them for their christian manifesto that was published in the 90s which called for religious chaos in the country. We must do everything we can to eradicate CAN from Nigerian. Itis a christian terrorist group. Kwaran govt must not give them any attempt in any govt position.

Look at current Ogun state govt. He has christian logos in his state office. They invited White christians for prayers in govt office. Kwara MUST rebuke this religious lunatic and kick them out of Kwara. They always cry out while they engage in unruly behavior. I urge everyone reading my post to please read CAN manifesto that was published in 1994 which called for killings of muslim leaders in nigeria and around the world. It called for death of muslim leaders and destruction of Holy Kaaba. It called for death of then King of Saudi Arabia and called prophet muhammad HIV/gonorrhea positive. We will eventually sue CAN.

I urge every meaningful nigerians to rebuke this evil organisation. This is how they cry out in order to gain ground. Once they gain ground they become demons. Kwara is the last stronghold for muslims in yorubalnad. Therefore, muslims must checkmate Christian Association Of Nigeria by any means necessary. If you need the manifesto holla at me. We must spread their evil documents. It was published in Ibadan by CAN which was headed by oloribu RCCG, JW and Kumuyi church.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by DonroxyII: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
crownwealth:
The governor should immediately retrace his steps...
Abdurrahman stubborn pass Buhari...

He doesn't give a damn!!
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by yinkusss: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
CAN should hug the fact that Kwara state is a muslim state..Ekiti Benue ondo state did the same thing against moslim..we even try here,Deputy Gov.slot always go to them.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
efighter:
Let CAN register its own political party instead of hiding behind the Church to play politics
You mean MURIC should become a political party too?? C'mon!!
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
360degreess:
CAN OF WORMS
Won de undecided
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Hadsty23(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Just some kind cooked up shit... Is deputy Gov not a Christian and so many like that
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Evercurious(f): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
ogbuefi677:
It's like this Kwara governor is a jihadist.

Obviously he is..
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
Kwara government MUST ignore this terrorist group called CAN. It is their trick to gain ground. We know them well. We urge muslims in the region to clamp down all these religious extremists, CAN of worms. We will eventually sue them for their christian manifesto that was published in the 90s which called for religious chaos in the country. We must do everything we can to eradicate CAN from Nigerian. Itis a christian terrorist group. Kwaran govt must not give them any attempt in any govt position.

Look at current Ogun state govt. He has christian logos in his state office. They invited Whit christian for prayers in govt office. Kwara MUST rebuke this religious lunatic and kick them out of Kwara. They always cry out while they engage in unruly behavior. I urge everyone reading my post to please read CAN manifesto that was published in 1994 which called for killings of muslims leaders in nigeria and around the world. It called for death of muslims leader and destruction of Holy Kaaba. It called for death of then King of Saudi Arabia and called prophet muhammad HIV/gonorrhea positive. We will eventually sue CAN.

I urge every meaningful nigerian to rebuke this evil organisation. This is how they cry out in order to gain ground. Once they gain ground they become demons. Kwara is the last stronghold for muslims in yorubalnad. Therefore, muslims must checkmate Christian Association Of Nigeria by any means necessary. If you need the manifesto holla at me. We must spread their evil document. It was published in Ibadan by CAN whih was headed by oloribu RCCG, JW and Kumuyi church.
This is madness!!! Muhammed will be ashamed of you!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Deyemz(f): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
hmmm
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by iretiolu92(f): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
iwaeda:
The Governor was so partial in the case of Bishop Smith Anglican College, Ilorin
I agree with you
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Ebule45(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
[the most corrupt for all I care. quote author=Ojiofor post=88309415]

APC is a jihadist janjaweeedian party.[/quote]
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Empiree: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
eni4real:
This is madness!!! Muhammed will be ashamed of you!!!!
You want address my post or you wanna abuse?
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by JBoss25(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
typical Ibo comment
No sense at all
typical tribalistic comment
Bastard

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by lopeshola(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
When wike declared Rivers state a Christian state, what was CAN response? Did CAN call the attention of Ekiti state to balance his appointmens ? NO! So if a decision doesn't favour you, that doesn't mean the decision is wrong. Make CAN go rest joor

4 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Evercurious(f): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
RZArecta:
He learned his religious bigotry from the Daura dûllard so no surprises here cool

Pls.forget it. He has always been like that. Didnt you see the way he kept campaigning as if he were a freedom fighter? Thats how they come claiming to come free prisoners from the shackles of their slave masters when they are the real slave masters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empiree:
You want address my post or you wanna abuse?
After you have abused the Christian organization??
Stop being a hypocrite!!!
Muhammed was not a Hypocrite!!!
You are not a Muslim!!!
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Empiree: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hadsty23:
Just some kind cooked up shit... Is deputy Gov not a Christian and so many like that
Dont mind them. They are crazy. They are looking for ways to get upper hand like other SW states so they can abuse. Kwara is majority muslim region. See what they did in Saki recently. They harassed muslims there. The moment they got sue they backed off

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
ogbuefi677:

True.
99% of my colleagues who are muslims from Kwara are Islamic fundamentalists.
That 1% exception is one guy that loves pvssy too much,so it tends to make him a bit liberal cos he has to mix with his fellow womanizers who are also beer drinkers,etc etc

You are right. That is how one Kwara guy tried to bring that religious superiority nonsense close to me in Lagos, I lashed him ehn and warned him never to try it around me again.
They are Islamic that their prophet.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Ibiscon: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oponu!
Where you get your demonic figures?[/quote] ode, give us your own figure
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Empiree: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
eni4real:
After you have abused the Christian organization??
Stop being a hypocrite!!!
Muhammed was not a Hypocrite!!!
You are not a Muslim!!!
Could you please stop quoting me if you have nothing significant to say?. Yes, CAN is a terrorist org.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Miner13: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
efighter:
Let CAN register its own political party instead of hiding behind the Church to play politics
because islam is a register political party by muslim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Nashirushekoni(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
iwaeda:

But when he was Campaigning 'Otoge' and fellowshipping with Church, you did not say this. Nigeria will be redefined, we are all coming to this end.
Before you complain go ondo and ekiti and come back with your findings
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by OmoManU: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
CAN wail at the Federal and State level
Kwara state is 85% Muslims

May God bless you because you have already spoken my mind.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by DonroxyII: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
Christians are minorities in Kwara state
You can not see a Christian in both Kwara central and Kwara North
The former deputy Governor under Abdulfatai Ahmed, Elder Peter Kisira, is a Christian from Kwara North and many more ...
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Evercurious(f): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
wayray
Let me give you further analysis
Kwara central 100% Muslims to Nil
Kwara North. 99% Muslims to 1%
Kwara south. 70% Muslims to 30%

Then CAN should go on serious evangelism. Thats the ONLY solution to this
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by noleflendum: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
JBoss25:
typical tribalistic comment
Bastard
your mama Ikpu
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Jack500: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
Christians are their own problem , they will see an Islamist party then still go and vote for it , what were you expecting? You thought you were chasing Saraki away ? Hell no you were selling your Rights

So, saraki is a Christian? U need sense!

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by CrimeKsmart: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
iwaeda:

Ok Sir, how many Church do you have in Erinle & Offa
Hope you know Olawoyin, Adesoye, Adesina, Ibiwoyes and co are from this area?

Bro, Erinle and Offa are dominated by Muslims. I know all these people you mentioned and they are among the few christians we have in Offa and Erinle. It's a known fact that the two towns are dominated by Muslims and the percentage of Muslims is very high compare to christians. The most important thing is that they live in peace and harmony.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Cloud007: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
noleflendum:
CAN wail at the Federal and State level
Kwara state is 85% Muslims
that is very untrue.
Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by Dpharisee: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
The Christians joined Otoge against Saraki who has always balanced his views and actions between Christians and Muslims in Kwara in favour of a bigot.
His father Late Oloye whom they demolished his house was also held in high esteem by Kwara Christians as he treated everyone equally.
Yoruba Christians are a problem to themselves, they are are easily deceived by Afonja Muslims, that's how they voted Buhari and now they are all over Nairaland posting account numbers for help to feed due to the lockdown

5 Likes

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by OmoManU: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
tsaragii:
Useless CAN.
Always bringing division to unity.
whether they like it or not, kwara has been like that and we continue to be.
ilorin which is known for being United city of Islam cannot be play around by the so called CAN.
They are uttering rubbish.
Benue,Ekiti not to mention few are marginalizing Muslim denying them vice governors e.t.c.
All the south western governors except osun are christians, they keep quiet.
but kwara who has decided to give them deputy they are still ranting as if Muslim-muslim ticket won't win in kwara.
CAN is a total scam in Nigeria.
of course Gov AA does not give them kobo, their blood is hot.
I have so much respect for good Christians.

man I wanna kiss if not that it's Haram, u killed it man. yeye CAN abi na bucket dem call themselves

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians by PervertProphet: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
efighter:

A Christian will never be governor in Kwara. Maybe some other States. Not even in the far future. We Ilorin people believe we are the most Islamic on Earth, even more Islamic than Saudi. The Prophet's great grandson comes to Ilorin regularly because of his regards for Ilorin. Our Ilorin is far from hell and very close to Paradise.

I understand you. You can't be any different than the man below:
Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُسْلِمُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِي الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ جَابِرٍ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم رَأَى امْرَأَةً فَدَخَلَ عَلَى زَيْنَبَ بِنْتِ جَحْشٍ فَقَضَى حَاجَتَهُ مِنْهَا ثُمَّ خَرَجَ إِلَى أَصْحَابِهِ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ ‏

‏ إِنَّ الْمَرْأَةَ تُقْبِلُ فِي صُورَةِ شَيْطَانٍ فَمَنْ وَجَدَ مِنْ ذَلِكَ شَيْئًا فَلْيَأْتِ أَهْلَهُ فَإِنَّهُ يُضْمِرُ مَا فِي نَفْسِهِ ‏"
Jabir said "The Prophet (ﷺ) saw a woman so he entered upon Zainab daughter of Jahsh and had intercourse with her. He (ﷺ) then came out and said to his companions and said to them "A woman advances in the form of a devil. When one of you finds that he should go to his wife (and have intercourse with her) for that will repel what he is feeling.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 2151
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 106
English translation : Book 11, Hadith 2146
Abu Dawood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) / Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.