Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World (3633 Views)

Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
odinga1of:

Oniovo u be area? Na wa, u see life.

So if not school, I can't go there permanently?

jokeharry/jayharry that's my Instagram or Twitter handle, we need to rub mind Oniovo.

This boys for Warri go soon start. I know what am talking.
I don't think they are looking for immigrants and are happy with the current size of their population. A way of of obtaining permanent residency is through the investor visa and you have to pay $93,000 dollars or through marriage.

You can obtain a work permit but it is only for 3 months and they extend it by three months each time.

Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hadampson:
My most preferred African country cool
Botswana and Rwanda are always on the good side of the news, the country is not perfect but is doing better than some countries in Africa.

Subomi007, how far bro tongue
Namibia as well is also on the good side of the news.
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Hadampson(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Namibia as well is also on the good side of the news.

Yeah. These are countries that have bright future while nigeria, the giant of Africa has a bleak future. I hope we get it right someday
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hadampson:

Yeah. These are countries that have bright future while nigeria, the giant of Africa has a bleak future. I hope we get it right someday
Likely not in our lifetimes.
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Hadampson(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Likely not in our lifetimes.

Yes, I think so too embarassed
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hadampson:

Yes, I think so too embarassed
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Well, I did a little research about the country.

What I discovered is that when it comes to job opportunity, foreigners have little or no chance because the country considers her citizens first which is not bad afterall.

Unlike here in Nigeria we worship foreigners, in Botswana it's Batswana first.
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mavin1:

What I discovered is that when it comes to job opportunity, foreigners have little or no chance because the country considers her citizens first which is not bad afterall.

Countries are closing shop. And I worry immigration will be more stricter after Covid is over,due to the devastating impact on the economy. They might start requiring companies to put their citizens first when it comes to job .
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Countries are closing shop. And I worry immigration will be more stricter after Covid is over,due to the devastating impact on the economy. They might start requiring companies to put their citizens first when it comes to job .

Even before covid-19, it had always been their citizens first. If you read my previous post.

Just as you said, it's gonna be stricter which I'll not be surprised.

Are you planning to go or you are there already?
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hadampson:
Botswana and Rwanda are always on the good side of the news, the country is not perfect but is doing better than some countries in Africa.

Looks like a quiet and serene country. Rwanda,Botswana and Namibia on my bucket list. Africa has beautiful countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvljGQPDAoo&list=RDQM2_Rfoky34_I&index=7
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mavin1:

Even before covid-19, it had always been their citizens first. If you read my previous post.

Just as you said, it's gonna be stricter which I'll not be surprised.

Are you planning to go or you are there already?
Planning to go to Botswana,Namibia or Rwanda for vacation. Right now Namibia looks like the best place to visit for tourism based on my research.

I have only travelled within Europe and North America. It is time to start exploring Africa.
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Planning to go to Botswana,Namibia or Rwanda for vacation. Right now Namibia looks like the best place to visit for tourism based on my research.

I have only travelled within Europe and North America. It is time to start exploring Africa.

Okay, heard Rwanda is good too.
You're a traveler tho, not us that have never left the shores of Nigeria. cheesy

I wish you well Sir.

1 Like

Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2020
Mavin1:

It is not true at all. Botswana worships white people but discriminate Naija.
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
SkyOne11:

It is not true at all. Botswana worships white people but discriminate Naija.
You can get permanent residency with $93,000 through the investor program. I think they just worship rich people.
They have the fourth most powerful passport in Africa. Visa free to countries like Ireland,Hong Kong,Singapore,United Kingdom,South Africa,Qatar,Panama,Malaysia,Jamaica.
When your country is developed, then citizens have to reason no overstay their visitor visa's because there are many opportunities back home in a favourable climate.And that is why they they don't need visa to developed countries like United Kingdom,Hong Kong,Singapore or Ireland.
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

True talk, it is really hard now for Nigerians to immigrate legally to Rwanda,Botswana and Namibia. The only three African countries ruled by blacks with visionary leadership,that are advancing and leaving the rest of the continent behind.

Please I want to know abt their imigration process. I haven't gotten any helpful information online. please can you share idea.
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hadampson:

Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Subomi007: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=100674072][/quote]

I am doing well bro and you?
Thank you for checking on me.
Re: Botswana:From 2nd Poorest Country To Fastest Growing Economy In The World by Nicoswit(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada Visa Lottery / Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure / List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerians (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.