Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure (3631 Views)

Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics / My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2012
Hello guys, am planning on going to idanre hills,akure. We are 30 in number. Does anyone know where we can lodge cheaply(we are students) with feeding. I also want to know other tourist sites close to the hills and other fun places we can visit in akure. thanks
Re: Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 08, 2012
Please don't view alone, say something. Thanks
Re: Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2012
Hmm

I can't remember the name of the hotel I used in Akure but it was really nice.
You could just try searching on line

Don't know about cheap you should be more concerned about safe hotels so that yoour stuff is safe whilst you are 'touring'

But with a large group you need to book early cos they don't have many rooms like in abuja or lagos. Your number would make a good bargain
Re: Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure by sisieko2001: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure by ladi02(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hi Toyingbad,

Have you tried www.nitestay.com we can give you a list of hotels to choose from in Akure close to idanre hills (along with student discounts).

Please send your budget and phone number to reservations@nitestay.com or can call us on 0700 707 0000

cheers
Re: Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure by sunky644(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
Idanre hills is in Idanre town (20 minutes drive from akure). You can get so many hotels right there in Idanre you can lodge though I can't remember the name of any of them but I am sure there are about 7-10 hotels on the road with affordable prices (between #3500-#5000 per room) but if you want to lodge in Akure then be prepared to pay like #6000-#8000 per room in a good hotel. Actually, aside Idanre hills I doubt if there is any other popular tourist centre in Ondo state. Nevertheless, you can try Ikogosi warm spring in ikogosi ekiti or Erin-ijesa water fall in Erin-ijesa, Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure by Rossikk(m): 12:09am On Sep 11, 2012
Sounds like a great trip. Have fun! grin grin
Re: Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure by Fhemmmy: 3:09am On Sep 12, 2012
Please take enough pictures to come and show us what it looks like now . . .

1 Like

Re: Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2012
Thanks y'all, your info helped. My focus now is getting an hotel in idanre town itself
Re: Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure by babarazy: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
salsera:

But with a large group you need to book early cos they don't have many rooms like in abuja or lagos.

for ur mind abi?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerians (updated) / how to study in France/Germany / Traveling To Mexico As A First Timer, What I Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.