Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

How To Make Money On Pinterest - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Pinterest (6137 Views)

How To Market Products On Pinterest 2023. / How To Make MONEY On Pinterest $1000/mon / How To Make Money On Pinterest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by ottalo: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
grandstar:
Great news!
My impressions grew from 5 in the past 30 days to 99 impressions and 4 link clicks within 24 hours after I started taking Pinterest seriously by creating boards, filling them with Pins, creating 7 of my own Pins and adding them. I also followed people. If I continue this way, I'm sure of like 40 link clicks from the Pins on my boards by Monday next week and perhaps a 100 the upper week.

The clicks, however, were not on the Pins I created but on the Pins of others that I repinned to my boards. I'm waiting for my Pins to not only be clicked but also repinned by others to their boards. This, however, are the early days.

I will appreciate comments from Ottalo

First of all those clicks and views will only add to your monthly view.
2. Before starting pinterest account growth you must know how to do profile seo, board seo and pin seo. Pinterest is also a search engine that uses keywords to rank your pins, if your profile and pin are not properly optimized for seo you won't rank and your profile won't be shown to people. Have it in mind that most people are women from United state due to this covid19 pandemic the growth rate on pinterest has drastically reduce. When creating your board and profile put seo into consideration
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by ottalo: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
What I do mostly this days is to duplicate the system. What I mean is that you need to find a viral pin and recreate that pin in another way and upload it to your board, it will definitely go viral too.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
ottalo:

2. Before starting pinterest account growth you must know how to do profile seo, board seo and pin seo. Pinterest is also a search engine that uses keywords to rank your pins, if your profile and pin are not properly optimized for seo you won't rank and your profile won't be shown to people. Have it in mind that most people are women from United state due to this covid19 pandemic the growth rate on pinterest has drastically reduce. When creating your board and profile put seo into consideration

Thanks for these tips. I'm already trying to rank my profile. I've actually paid someone to set it up for me. Pinterest can be very challenging.

Do you get up to a 50,000 daily impressions?
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
ottalo:

Do you know you can get traffic to your Fiverr gig through warriorforum? Simply have a signature that promotes your service. Make sure your signature copy encourages people to click. There's lots of traffic at warriorforum.

You can also try blackhatforum.com.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by temmy59: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
grandstar:

True but guys are still making money from it. And it has massive traffic on Pinterest. Women 35 years and up are the biggest market for weight loss and over 70% of Pinterest users are women and 48% of Pinterest users are likely to shop

Ok. Thanks for that motivation.. can I take your offer on that domain name
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
temmy59:

I need your namecheap account?
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
temmy59:

I won't reveal the name here

It doesn't matter: howtoburnfat.info

I think I even have a logo design for it

Expires August 7, 2020
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by nurd(m): 5:53am On Apr 15, 2020
ottalo:
I'm a pinterest guru I also offer the service on fiverr for some clients here are some of my stat..

Where is the link to your fiverr? Can you work off fiverr?
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2020
ottalo:
What I do mostly this days is to duplicate the system. What I mean is that you need to find a viral pin and recreate that pin in another way and upload it to your board, it will definitely go viral too.

How do you find viral pin? Pinterest no longer shows the number of repins.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
On the 13th of April alone, I had 372 impressions. Previously, it was 99 impressions. That is an almost 300% jump from what it was previously. This is despite not creating any new Pins. The last time I created and added Pins was on Monday midnight. The two that were designed yesterday were video Pins and they are being screened by Pinterest. It is not automatic approval like the normal picture Pins.

However, despite the increase in impressions, I got no link clicks to my Pins. This just made me sad. I am determined to remedy the situation.

I noticed my Pins are not Pinterest friendly. Some look more like banner ads than a Pinterest Pin. From the 2 Pins designed for me yesterday. I could immediately tell the difference. I might have to pay a designer from now on. With good designs, link clicks may commence and along with it, the coveted sharing and then, by favor, it going viral! I would love to have 20 Pins that go viral or a 100! grin grin

I also want to join group boards related to my niche. There I can place my Pins and hope it is repinned and it eventually goes viral.

Also, I find the design process time-consuming. Where can I get Pin designers?

I can get on Fiverr.com. There are some charging as low as 15Pins for $10. The only problem is that I prefer sellers with a perfect 5.0 rating and they can be pricey.

A 5.0 rating on Fiverr is misleading though. Some have earned it simply by returning money to buyers rather than get a well deserved 1.0 rating. Many would rather die than be given a poor rating. For many of them, Fiverr may be their only source of income and only a 5-star rating will keep the cash coming in.

The seller that does my advert copy has a 4.9 rating is good and he's my go-to guy for that.

Please note that I wrote about Fiverr to draw awareness to its existence. If you can afford it, it's best you pay and get fantastic results than to do it yourself and get lackluster ones.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by ottalo: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
grandstar:

How do you find viral pin? Pinterest no longer shows the number of repins.
lol you still have a lot to learn. My course will come out soon
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
ottalo:
lol you still have a lot to learn. My course will come out soon

Hurray! grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
grandstar:

Hurray! grin grin grin grin

Hello, boss I have been hearing about pintrest but has just take it seriously last month.

Though I am still finding my way around it, I don't know how to create pins, or board. I already have content I want to promote. I sell ebook and journal and Amazon and I would like to pull traffic from Pinterest to my book.
Your guide will be accepted.
Boss ottalo you too can give me hint
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by ottalo: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Hello, boss I have been hearing about pintePint but has just take it seriously last month.

Though I am still finding my way around it, I don't know how to create pins, or board. I already have content I want to promote. I sell ebook and journal and Amazon and I would like to pull traffic from Pinterest to my book.

I can understand your intereste to start up with pinterest, it just this lockdown that is affecting the release of my course I need to edit the videos and make it professional.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by ottalo: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Here is a pin I created and uploaded in less that 6hrs already getting impressions

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by africanman85: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Cool
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2020
ottalo:

I can understand your intereste to start up with pinterest, it just this lockdown that is affecting the release of my course I need to edit the videos and make it professional.

Okay hope the price won't be much
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2020
ottalo:
Here is a pin I created and uploaded in less that 6hrs already getting impressions

Wow. That's a lot. Does that niche do well on Pinterest?
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by ottalo: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2020
grandstar:

wella
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 16, 2020
grandstar:

Check where I quote you.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Hello, boss I have been hearing about pintrest but has just take it seriously last month.

Bros, I'm still learning. That's why I'm chronicling my journey, to show my progress and setbacks.

I now want to start outsourcing PIN design so as to improve my click through rates. I'm also studying descriptions in successful pins to know how to word it and put in keywords. Keywords will rank the Pins.

I'll keep updating on progress.
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by Pstarogood0100: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2020
I love Pintrest
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by temmy59: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
That MTN plan doesn't seem to exist

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2020
temmy59:
That MTN plan doesn't seem to exist

Now choose No.1 and send.

After sending, what opens up are 6 different daily plans.

You can either choose No.5 or 6 depending on how many GB you want to buy
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Pinterest is giving me headache!

My Pins are getting very poor impressions. Since Sunday, one brought in only 5 impressions. Somebody, please give me sniper! It's ridiculous.

Cummulatively, have barely had 1,000 impressions. I noticed my Pin with the highest impression was a video Pin. I don't think the video was the only reason but it helped.

I think because it had more than the usual number of keywords. I have,however, gone through the Pins of others and not seen many keywords and yet the Pin has had lots of shares. It may be because the Pin is from a board with a lot of followers. I only have 27 followers at present.

Well, I just started on Sunday. I still have a lot to learn. I can't give up.

What I plan to do:

1. I have a video on how to succeed on Pinterest. I will watch it and apply what's written there as diligently as possible. I watched it long ago.

2. Pay outsiders to design Pins. I believe that will improve link clicks and sharing.

3. Improve the SEO of my profile. I know it isn't good enough.

4. Find out if the SEO of my boards can be improved.

Ottalo, please give me a good idea the average number of impressions a Pin can have in a day?
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by temmy59: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
grandstar:

Now choose No.1 and send.

After sending, what opens up are 6 different daily plans.

You can either choose No.5 or 6 depending on how many GB you want to buy

That one is only for Instagram. Instabinge

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
temmy59:

You're using a phone diffeerent from mine
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Interested but my experience as a past user of Pinterest may discourage me.. The Application sucks high data
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
temmy59:

You're using a phone tariff different from mine
Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2020
I'm a bit happy tonight for 2 reasons

1. I got a link click. That means someone clicked on my pin and was taken to my website!

2. I checked my Clickbank account and discovered I got a click to one of their offers I placed on Pinterest. Though Pinterest did not register it as a link click, I know its from Pinterest as I tracked it. I used the tracking ID "pint". That's how I know its from Pinterest.

I still haven't watched that video and I will do so tomorrow. Been busy today.

I am getting 10 pins designed. I plan to design a total of 200 Pins. I believe with 200 Pins, each bringing an average of 1 click a day, I'll have 200 link clicks every day. That's 200 visitors to my website every day! If every 100 visitors mean a conversion, that means 2 sales every day.

In Pinterest, there's something called closeup. That is when people click your Pin. It is after clicking your Pin and it has come up, they now have your Pin close up. They may now decide to link click to visit your site. I noticed I had 24 closeups to one Pin but only a link click. That Pin generated those closeups within 48 hours or so. Now if I could increase the click-through rate, I could get between 4 to 6 link clicks. That'll be about 2 to 3 clicks a day!

It is a high paying affiliate offer. Over $300 commission per sale. If I could get 10 people clicking a day, I'm sure of a sale within 30 days.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Pinterest by grandstar(m): 2:31am On Apr 18, 2020
My impressions is now 2,050.

This, however, isn't as exciting as it should be. 2 new video pins have generated about 700 views in about 48 hours. That seemed to have suddenly shot up the number of impressions.

I should also be patient. I notice my impression per Pin are actually growing daily. What I need therefore is patience. Pinterest may be like Google. They warm up too you.

I am new and they are just familiarizing with me. The better they know me, the higher my Pins will rank. Perhaps, one day, I'll easily be having 500 impressions per pin a day. That'll be insane! With 200 Pins, that'll be 100,000 views a day. That can be at least 500 visits a day to my blog!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Selling Fried Indomie And Egg A Good Business? Comments Please / Nestlé Opens N12 Billion Factory In Ogun State.. / Nigerians Are Worried About Economy - Dr. Folawiyo Kareem Olajoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.