Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin (4794 Views)

Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / Side Chick Threatens To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by IGNigeria: 1:54am On Apr 11, 2020
As we reported earlier about Imo State Governor's side chick who threatened him that she'll release his nude pictures if he doesn't meet up to her demand.

Another gist making round is that Diana is Mercy's cousin and also a scammer. That she has scammed people on WhatsApp millions of naira with the account name, Justin Nnamdi Onyinye.

Digging deeper, we found out that one of her friend is her accomplice. Diana didn't only tried to blackmail the Imo State Governor and dated Cubana Chief Priest but also scammed so many people.

Apparently, Diana was an admin of the ponzi scheme "Loom" that ripped so many people off their money. One of such persons saved her number as "Diana Loom Admin Thief".

See screenshot below.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/04/side-chick-who-threatened-to-release_11.html?m=1

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by Princessogaraya(f): 3:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Wetin concern me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by marshalcarter: 3:58am On Apr 11, 2020
his life his business

my life my business

your life your business

their life their business

our life our business....

happy Eastercheesy

6 Likes

Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by jeffizy(m): 4:25am On Apr 11, 2020
Is this the best the IMO media crew got?
grin grin grin

If she has your Governor's nudes and she threatened to release it, then, the question should be...... "What's his nudes doing with her? ".

4 Likes

Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Attention seeker
Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by toffyz(m): 4:32am On Apr 11, 2020
mtchew
Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by DriggityDre: 4:39am On Apr 11, 2020
Chinoss2009:
The only thing a good number of them has to offer is bum bum and nothing else.
Chop handshake bros!

But be careful grin.. NL feminists are close by. I can smell the stench of their totos from a mile away.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by SweetJoystick(m): 5:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by DanseMacabre(m): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2020
At least a slay queen with a functional brain.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by cybertron88: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2020
I don't understand? Do men have nude pictures to hide?

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by pennywys(m): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2020
So far say this things OP is gisting about is happening in Imo state I believe him
Imo state babes and guys are so good in scamming
Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by olamidedivotee(f): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Igbo Amaka hope you are seeing this.
Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2020
shocked shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by MrTrend(m): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Are you serious? grin
Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by lereinter(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Release governor nudes?

How does she want to die?

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by SalafRider(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Only in Nigeria a side chick threatening she gonna release governors nude. Ehen, wetin she de wait for toh cuz me sef wan see the nude
Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by WandaNara: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2020
Hungerbad

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by stanisbaratheon: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2020
Some girls sha
Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by rex444(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
she even has a face ....wow!ยก!!;!!! ehe na wouldn't it be nice if the state sees the balls of one governing them.. share it, craw craw dey dia ? go n sleep slide chik Abi na side bin
Re: Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin by Auladimeji(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Track her to anywhere and finish her off She should know that you don't mess with so people in this life If anybody tries to blackmail you, find the ass.hole and kill him
I'll never blackmail people and people should not try to blackmail me too. Live and let me live

(1) (Reply)

Man In ITaly shows money Given To Him By Government Equal To 300k-blasts Buhari / Mamman Turji The Notorious Bandit Referred To As His Excellency -photo / I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.