Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram (49010 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Valkrie:
The Chadians don disgrace dem and open their yansh and show Nigerians all their deceit, now they have warned the Chadians not to step into Nigeria to fight Boko again..by the chadians president last directive to his troops..!!

I just feel all this relocation is to protect the Boko people against and from the Chadians and nothing more...!!
Exactly what I'm thinking.
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by springer: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2020
How many times will he relocate to north east? I did thought Buhalie ordered his relocation to north east many times already.
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by zagorakis(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Chadian troops offensive attack led by their president on boko haram has become a wake up call for buaratai and his crew.
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by chuggy(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2020
pictures or
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by ESEKING: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Relocation indeed...yeye pipo
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by tankoy: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
But Baba gave the order in 2015 during his inauguration ceremony. So the order was not carried out till 2020.
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by tankoy: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by ofiko123(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
When will the war against boko haram end...
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by Dpharisee: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Boko Haram is a $2.4b military project for Nigeria.
Chadian military budget is $52m
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by Litmus: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Idris Deby for President 2023.

Supporting dictators and Big Man Politics (e.g Paul Biya), the very things Nigerians claimed they disliked and fought against in order to reclaim democracy. Also, no point taking a jab at so called Elites (meaning the type of specific elites universally recognised as wrong for a country (e.g Mugabe in his later years and his greedy wife)) if you are going to welcome men like Idris Derby, for they are cut from the same cloth.

Problem with contemporary Nigeria opposition political culture is that it is childish, undisciplined and primitive, which is why it has a confusing incoherent narrative. You can't use the voice and manarisms of crooks to critic the governing party whom you call crooks. You cannot advocate stronger Democracy and yet impress upon the people that you want Gaddafi.
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by preselect(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Babatunde40:
The solution to boko haram in Nigeria is Very Very simple.

Put a law: Death by hanging for any boko haram sympathizer. You will see how boko haram will end

If you pity boko haram, you die by hanging

If you celebrate their actions because of your religion, you die by hanging

If you leak information to them, you die by hanging

If you fund boko haram, you die by hanging

If you supply food or items or fuel to boko haram, you die by hanging

Every form of boko haram sympathizers die by hanging

You will see how boko haram will end

so you want to hang Buhari?
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by danhans(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
They still achieve noting,shameless people
God will punish all all them
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by MoIbrahim: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
All this one na showmanship. Let him win and end the war and stop talking to the media everyday
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by DanseMacabre(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Litmus:

Supporting dictators and Big Man Politics (e.g Paul Biya), the very things Nigerians claimed they disliked and fought against in order to reclaim democracy. Also, no point taking a jab at so called Elites (meaning the type of specific elites universally recognised as wrong for a country (e.g Mugabe in his later years and his greedy wife)) if you are going to welcome men like Idris Derby, for they are cut from the same cloth.

Problem with contemporary Nigeria opposition political culture is that it is childish, undisciplined and primitive, which is why it has a confusing incoherent narrative. You can't use the voice and manarisms of crooks to critic the governing party whom you call crooks. You cannot advocate stronger Democracy and yet impress upon the people that you want Gaddafi.

Bro you're taking an obviously sarcastic comment too far.

But then again, if a 'big man' politician can restore sanity unto our decadent national, leadership and political structure while making the standard of living easier for Nigerians and reining in insecurity, then may a big man emerge for us.
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by JPolumide: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
I don't know why our Soldiers are being defencive. Look at how Chad carried the on-slaught to their base. Our soldiers should be encouraged to take the fight to Bokoharam base .
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by jasman1: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
HAHA! CLOWNS
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
kadas01:
Brethren, read The Grail Message - In The Light of Truth By ABD RU SHIN.

Everything about "The Balance in Nature" shall be revealed unto you!

Shalom!
I am enjoying it so far but I don't seem to settle with his presumption about having another life before now. Please what's your take.
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by kadas01(m): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Lamb101:
I am enjoying it so far but I don't seem to settle with his presumption about having another life before now. Please what's your take.
Brethren, Keep striving and seeking by objectively reading every lecture! Everything in The Book is very real as well as logical!

When you say "having another life before now", please, read "For your Guidance", which happens to be one of the most important introduction to The Book! As regards "having another life before now" in form of "reincarnation"; this is known to be a special Grace from The LORD ALMIGHTY!!

Shalom!
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2020
kadas01:
Brethren, Keep striving and seeking by objectively reading every lecture! Everything in The Book is very real as well as logical!

When you say "having another life before now", please, read "For your Guidance", which happens to be one of the most important introduction to The Book! As regards "having another life before now" in form of "reincarnation"; this is known to be a special Grace from The LORD ALMIGHTY!!

Shalom!
what reference in the Bible can you point out about this special grace?
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by orisa37: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2020
SHEKAU SHOULD SURRENDER TO BURAITAI IN THE NE & REPORT.
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by kadas01(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Lamb101:
what reference in the Bible can you point out about this special grace?
We all have one life from GOD ALMIGHTY, which is the soul and spirit!

But the opportunity to live more than one earth life here on earth (reincarnation) is a special Grace!

As regards referencing the bible, The Grail Message - In The Light of Truth By ABD RU SHIN stands as a Knowledge and Message of Its Own!

Shalom!
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2020
kadas01:
We all have one life from GOD ALMIGHTY, which is the soul and spirit!

But the opportunity to live more than one earth life here on earth (reincarnation) is a special Grace!

As regards referencing the bible, The Grail Message - In The Light of Truth By ABD RU SHIN stands as a Knowledge and Message of Its Own!

Shalom!

sorry sir kindly show it to me in the Bible. Most of what the book states is absolutely true except this one which my heart does not sit well with.
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by kadas01(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lamb101:
sorry sir kindly show it to me in the Bible. Most of what the book states is absolutely true except this one which my heart does not sit well with.
Brethren, please, which lecture in The Book did you come across "having a life before now"? I need to understand the context you trying to share with me!

Shalom!
Re: Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram by Rawhumper(m): 1:06am On Aug 02, 2020
Buratai has exhausted hismself empty,there is nothing left for him to offer to Nigerians.

Upon all these defeats,one comes to think why Buhari doesnt want to Change his service chiefs?

It is time every Nigerian registers in taekwando for self defence.

FarmManager:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/buratai-relocates-to-north-east-promises-to-lead-his-men-to-war/amp

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.