Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Coronavirus Crisis, Spend Wisely And Manage Foods And Non Food Essential Wisely - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus Crisis, Spend Wisely And Manage Foods And Non Food Essential Wisely (577 Views)

Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week / Coronavirus Is Already Hurting The World Economy. (Analysis) / Call For Tenders For Supply Of Nfi (non Food Items) Kits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Crisis, Spend Wisely And Manage Foods And Non Food Essential Wisely by NLSOFT: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Coronavirus Crisis, Spend Wisely and Manage Foods and Non Food essential Wisely

No one knows when the pandemic will end,

Will it end in the next 14 days, 1 month or before May 2020, will COVID 19 Pandemic last for years,Its indeed a hard time as recent research had it that in United State Alone About 1+ Million of people will be infected before the late May 2020 with more deaths if no direct cure and vaccine

In fact it was predicted that over 200k United State Of America Nationals Will die of coronavirus, and that of Nigeria most populated Black nation, if the coronavirus is not contain in Nigeria, it will be deadly should it be allowed to stretch

Now in Nigeria My Country, Because we import virtually everything including toothpick, with the development of COVID 19 Where nationals are on luck down

Importers are finding it hard to import
Buyers and sellers are finding it hard to return to the market and buy goods

To them the Buyers. Nowhere to buy items such as clothes, shoes, etc

so because we import 80% of this essential and there is luck down now, please learn to manage and retain the ones you have for now

Big Recession is coming and no one knows how long it will last, so learn to spend your money wisely and Manage Foods and Non Food essential Wisely

From all Of Us
NL_SOFT
Nairalearn.com
Advert.ng

Visit Nairalearn to start your online class. don't get normal with the luckdown, get better
Re: Coronavirus Crisis, Spend Wisely And Manage Foods And Non Food Essential Wisely by Nezero(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2020
'luckdown'? Is it intentional?
Re: Coronavirus Crisis, Spend Wisely And Manage Foods And Non Food Essential Wisely by weseyboy(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Online Business is powerful and easy if only you have the right guide. I have an e-book that discuss about affiliate marketing and other online businesses that one can start immediately with ease

I will like to share with anyone that is interested in doing online business.

Contact me on whatsapp 08098144301

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Survive This Lockdown Now / Does Jumia Deliver In This Lockdown? / How To Set Up A Free Lifetime Autoresponder For Email Marketing In 30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.