Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” (48948 Views)

Prophet Samuel King Who Prophesied The Death Of Ifeanyi Speaks Out / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by GeneralPula: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
olayinkajnr:
I love the fact that this guy loves all his kids irrespective of who their mother is.
I tell you bro

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by Martinola(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
olayinkajnr:
I love the fact that this guy loves all his kids irrespective of who their mother is.
Na my own kids he for love b4??

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by UniversalDove: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
One of the joy of a father is to here his child talk
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by starbuck(f): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Moji12:
mine too. U see dat cute pix on my dp his first word was actually up nepa cry cheesy

Kai... Over cuteness dey worry am wink wink
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by GeneralPula: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
WesleyP:
Ede mapo Arogun
Naso
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by Shegzy8(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good day nairalanders. Please, I am in need!! I've exhausted all the cash and foodstuff I have during this lockdown. I came out some days back and a good Samaritan helped me with something(1,400 naira). I appreciate his effort, but it was unable to sustain me and my family. I've no means to get money or foodstuff, I'm a photographer and I can't earn cause all events has been postponed. Please any good Samaritan can ask for my account details. God bless
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by CoronaVirusPro: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dis dude too like attention.

Damn! Attention freak!
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by Ideenigeria: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good evening everyone,
I naturally wouldn't do this because I work but the situation of Nigeria where the federal government couldn't mandate the private sector to pay up it's workforce before or during the lockdown prompted this action.
I am single but with Aged parents living with me and from the looks of things salary won't come until after the lockdown.
I will appreciate if anybody can help because I have bought credit from the neighborhood to the extent that nobody is willing to sell credit to me again.
I have participated in all the online giveaways but has not been able to win any so as not to resort to this and it's gradually eating me up I am not in any way contemplating suicide nor maiming myself but for the sake of my aged parents I will appreciate any help I can get.

Account number: 0501087303
Sterling bank.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by kem40661: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by kem40661: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by kem36863: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by kem36863: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by vasco01(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Probably the absence of his mama currently is what has him more familiar with his papa but Davido’s son, Ifeanyi has just learned to speak his first words.

In a new video shared by the singer on his Instagram page, Davido tells his fiancee, Chioma that “he’s won” as their child learns to speak and his first words were “dada”.

Davido who has since resumed daddy duties since his partner tested positive for Covid-19 and has been quarantined from them, recorded a video of himself with his son mumbling in the background and saying “dada” while at it.

Sharing the video, while of course, making sure to hide the face of his son, the singer wrote,

See video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgFS_Qnj7y8

Chioma own don too much ooooo
#bala Mohammed, elrufai, Abba kyari and co. Don recovered by why is her own virus case different
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by friday2011(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Funny enorf, my three boys first spoken words are the same "daddy" (mostly audible as "dada")

E be like say mummy dey hard children to pronounce at that little age...

But my own little research and feelings is that they are most times around there mummy and reasonably no reason to call there mummy... So when I come home home in the evening after close of work, my wife or whoever is playing with them at that point introduces me to them like... "see your daddy, he is back"
This happens every day and it continues to register in there small brain and before you know it, once they sight you (daddy) coming, they call "daddy"

I guess my findings are correct to some extent.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by olayinkajnr(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Martinola:

Na my own kids he for love b4??

Maybe. If you don't know where I'm heading to with my post, just waka pass.

Na the the type of una like make person talk wetin dey him mouth finish.
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by LordShiva97(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Okay, his son said Dada, now what exactly are we supposed to do with this irrelevant and useless piece of information?
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by kem33393: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by safetyboot: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
BONDING WITH IFEANYI
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by Echieteka50: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Dis dude too like attention.

Damn! Attention freak!
[/s]
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by Eberechi24(f): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Aww. This is one of the precious moment of parenthood. It's fulfilling to hear your child address you, mama or papa, the first time.

For parents, it,'s fun to gamble on your child's first speech. Many not understand the scene led to this post. No, you don't. The two parents may have gambled on this long time and Davido uses this quarantine opportunity to win game, hence the excitement. Congratulations dear. Only worthy dads can relate to this, which, unfortunately nairaland doesn't breed ( there are exceptions sha)

Life shouldn't stop because of COVID. Celebrate your victory, Davido.
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by kem80169: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by Eberechi24(f): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
friday2011:
Funny enorf, my three boys first spoken words are the same "daddy" (mostly audible as "dada"wink

E be like say mummy dey hard children to pronounce at that little age...

But my own little research and feelings is that they are most times around there mummy and reasonably no reason to call there mummy... So when I come home home in the evening after close of work, my wife or whoever is playing with them at that point introduces me to them like... "see your daddy, he is back"
This happens every day and it continues to register in there small brain and before you know it, once they sight you (daddy) coming, they call "daddy"

I guess my findings are correct to some extent.

You dey cheat your wife ooo.

Anyway, My baby must call me mama before dad, they will have reasons to call me mama first before dada.

It's a goal I must achieve during parenting.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by udemzyudex(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
sheedy407:
How is the Corona mum?

Celebrities always want to be in the news,if you think I lie,ask Timi Dakolo

You just discover this?
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by manshoro: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Davido, please in the name of God. I need financial assistance to the sum of N87,000 to safe me body and soul. I pray you see this message yourself or someone tell you about it.
God has made you great.
My number is 08057459906.
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by amosedwin1: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
I need some help please. Even though is 500.
Seriously hungry. Have not eaten since yesterday evening. Please please help a friend
First Bank 3050437132
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by Serioudeal768: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
see below
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
sheedy407:
How is the Corona mum?

Celebrities always want to be in the news,if you think I lie,ask Timi Dakolo

His fame has gone down after Rape saga. He may start anoda one soon.
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by willexyaho(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
This was rigged
Re: Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” by Odkosh: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
kenwhawha:
I don't understand yoruba men. As soon as they have kids by Igbo women, they address them or the kids are known with their Igbo name; like the woman is the man of the house. He can have an Igbo name but he is yoruba not Igbo. His yoruba name should be what he is known!
Tell that to Yemi alade or Akeredolu children. Or come and tell my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Swimming In A Pool (Photo) / Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.