Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For (1438 Views)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / See What Nairaland MOD Don't Want You To See. They Kept Deleting This Topic / Obasanjo Attacks Idris Ibrahim, Says Ex-IGP Known For Election Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by googi: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
SciLab,

If you want to go back to pre-internet, Yoruba tolerance and accommodation still hold. Which you have now tagged bad words.

Igbo will always be part of me, I do not know and will not know how to be otherwise even if Biafran is gone.

Nigeria as a Country was started by Herbert Macauley, Akinsanya and Bode Thomas, Earnest Ikoli, Azikiwe, Awolowo were his followers.

Educate us please if you can in the history of Africa when you were ahead of Yoruba. Every and any Igbo that ever made it from those times made it from Yoruba land.

Why are you tormenting you mentors, abusing them, ask them to turn the other check while their children applaud you?

Please stop, it is provoking.

Look at what you have turned yourselves into. What have you gained except disdain inside and outside Africa.

I still longed for the days Igbo had respect all over Yoruba land. If you are old enough, tell your children to stop. They will be repulsed with everything they throw and lose.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by SciLab: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
googi:
SciLab,

If you want to go back to pre-internet, Yoruba tolerance and accommodation still hold. Which you have now tagged bad words.

Igbo will always be part of me, I do not know and will not know how to be otherwise even if Biafran is gone.

Nigeria as a Country was started by Herbert Macauley, Akinsanya and Bode Thomas, Earned Ikoli, Azikiwe, Awolowo were his followers.

Educate us please if you can in the history of Africa when you were ahead of Yoruba. Every and any Igbo that ever made it from those times made it from Yoruba land.

Why are you tormenting you mentors, abusing them, ask them to turn the other check while their children applaud you?

Look at what you have turned yourselves into. What have you gained except disdain inside and outside Africa.

I still longed for the days Igbo had respect all over Yoruba land. If you are old enough, tell your children to stop. They will be repulsed with everything they throw and lose.

@ bolded

Do you want to play the usual 'everybody in the world hates Igbo and love we yoruba' card.

A thick smell of insincerity and propaganda hovers around you. Always pointing fingers at others and pontifying yourselves.

Yah, everybody hates Ibos and love yorubas. Go throw an Owambe party.

Have you read Awolowo's Autobio, that was published in 1950s, which is riddled numerous litanies of anti-Igbo rhetorics therein?

Like I said, let us continue and stop the insincere, crocodile tears and pseudo-cries about ending tribalism. When we ready and sincere about ending it, EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO.

Till then, the Igbo race will continue to defend itself from wicked revisionism and lies. They will continue to take stones throw at them to build bricks of progress within and outside Nigeria as they are currently doing.
Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by waledeji(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Echieteka50:
[s][/s]
waledeji I'm tribalist hunter
I won't take you serious until you start hunting your people down here because you and your people are the number one tribalist here. By the way, your hunting doesn't affect anyone here, you just dey suffer your fingers by canceling people's post here cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by Iamgrey5(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
googi:
SciLab,

Nigeria as a Country was started by Herbert Macauley, Akinsanya and Bode Thomas, Earnest Ikoli, Azikiwe, Awolowo were his followers.

You said some truths

There was a time before internet exposure that Yorubas respected igbos doing business in Yoruba land but not anymore..

A lot has happened and a lot has changed over the years.

Saying the truth is not a crime.
Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by topstone4: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
tatatar:
Remove igbos and watch as nairaland becomes sane.

When you call Buhari a Saint whereas he is a demon, is that your idea of sanity?
Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by googi: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Don't you think Yoruba get tired of your assault on Awo?

What did he do wrong? Gave Igbo 20 pounds as if they were the only ones that suffered during the war. Do not forget that at that point and time, he was accused of bribing Igbo to vote for him. The 20 pounds could pay rent for 5 months in Lagos. Actually more months outside Lagos island. In Surulere rent was two pounds ten.

Oh, Awo started tribalism in Nigeria. What a lie! Before Awo formed Yoruba group, Igbo, Hausa and even Ibibio had groups in existence.

Awo did not allow Zik to rule Yoruba. No wonder Yoruba Youth ask what their parents were smoking. A man who said Igbo was ordained by God to rule the world.

Ask the American Indians if they have to do it all over again, if they would rescue Columbus from the Sea waves.

The same Awo that gave Zip Executive PM on a silver platter.

The same Awo that defied Akintola and others to campaign in the East with Igbo as his Vice and almost lost his life in very hostile crowd.

The same Awo that that asked for a clause to opt out of Nigeria and Zik rejected.

The same Zik that advised Aguiyi Ironsi to turn Nigeria into Unitary Government.

BTW, how many Yoruba defend Yoruba crooks or how many Yoruba go to the East or outside Nigeria to beat their chests?

Abegi Yemefe!

SciLab:

@ bolded

Do you want to play the usual 'everybody in the world hates Igbo and love we yoruba' card

Yah, everybody hates Ibos and love yorubas. Go throw an Owambe party.

Have you read Awolowo's Autobio, that was published in 1950s, which is riddled numerous litanies of anti-Igbo rhetorics therein?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by SafiuMuhammedO: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
waledeji:

I won't take you serious until you start hunting your people down here because you and your people are the number one tribalist here. By the way, your hunting doesn't affect anyone here, you just dey suffer your fingers by canceling people's post here cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
shatap
Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by waledeji(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
SafiuMuhammedO:
[s][/s]
shatap
Shatap bigot
Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by SciLab: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
googi:
Don't you think Yoruba get tired of your assault on Awo?

What did he do wrong? Gave Igbo 20 pounds as if they were the only ones that suffered during the war. Do not forget that at that point and time, he was accused of bribing Igbo to vote for him. The 20 pounds could pay rent for 5 months in Lagos. Actually more months outside Lagos island. In Surulere rent was two pounds ten.

Oh, Awo started tribalism in Nigeria. What a lie! Before Awo formed Yoruba group, Igbo, Hausa and even Ibibio had groups in existence.

Awo did not allow Zik to rule Yoruba. No wonder Yoruba Youth ask what their parents were smoking. A man who said Igbo was ordained by God to rule the world.

Ask the American Indians if they have to do it all over again, if they would rescue Columbus from the Sea waves.

The same Awo that gave Zip Executive PM on a silver platter.

The same Awo that defied Akintola and others to campaign in the East with Igbo as his Vice and almost lost his life in very hostile crowd.

The same Awo that that asked for a clause to opt out of Nigeria and Zik rejected.

The same Zik that advised Aguiyi Ironsi to turn Nigeria into Unitary Government.

BTW, how many Yoruba defend Yoruba crooks or how many Yoruba go to the East or outside Nigeria to beat their chests?

Abegi Yemefe!

Like I said, you are a poor student ethno-political history of Nigeria. Awo's autobio book with his anti-Igbo rhetorics was published in the 1950s before independence.

Go and read it and then come back to tell us and come tell us the aetiology of Igbo vs yoruba ethnic slanders.
Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by proudevil: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
I love nairaland.....the only platform I can vet my invisible anger on life,
On government, on police ,even on The president ,joke with other tribes which I dare not do physically.....

Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by SafiuMuhammedO: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
Shatap bigot
[/s]
Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by drmikeadams(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yenefer:
Nairaland Av everything the Criminals, saints, lunatics, psychopaths, illiterate, tribalistic, smart etc if not the ban is been increased and new community guidelines av been introduced. The people here will behave like Animals
[center][/center] cheesy angry

The bagwells,the bellicks,the haywires,the scoffields,the maricrus grin grin the Nairobi's,the proffessors grin
Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by mabea: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Now this is funny. Chain our dear nairaland don cast
Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by Yobabad: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
It could have been the best forum in West Africa without Yoruba Muslims and their bigotry
Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by megareal: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sometimes, I read comments on Nairaland and I ask myself what brought me here. But then again, humans feel very comfortable to misbehave when cloaked in invisibility.
Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nobody's going to sùck his dīck here like they constantly do to each other on twitter.

After all the damage people like him have done to this country they cash out and pretend to be 'progressive technocrats'. But if he comes here with that old song & dance, to display hypocrisy or to be an agent of oppression, he will get dragged by his kids' age mates. So it's best he knows what's good for himself and stays the fùck away tongue
Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by Justiceleague1: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
tatatar:
Remove igbos and watch as nairaland becomes sane.

Quit being a deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs and watch your life progress

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For by oxiide22(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Yenefer:
Nairaland Av everything the Criminals, saints, lunatics, psychopaths, illiterate, tribalistic, smart etc if not the ban is been increased and new community guidelines av been introduced. The people here will behave like Animals
you are right budurwana

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Yoruba Man. Pic / Wanted Landgrabber Rearrested For Demolishing Enugu Airport Today / Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.