Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali (1418 Views)

Ikwere People Are Not Igbo —Andy Wabali / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos / Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by OfoIgbo: 9:45am On May 19, 2021
Just over six months ago, the same Andy Wabali was meeting with some Ohanaeze Ndigbo leaders declaring that Ikwerres are Igbos.

The penchant for Ikwerres to morph from Igbos to non-Igbos can be rather annoying and deserves Igbos not wasting too much time on these people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdkLJoj_SAk&t=316s

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by OmegaDesign: 9:47am On May 19, 2021
Before nko ?

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by Mooh247: 9:47am On May 19, 2021
Atachee by force

Like Ibos like Fulanis

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by SmartPolician: 9:50am On May 19, 2021
OfoIgbo, ifele eme!
If they say they are not Igbos, leave them alone!

8 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by cocu25(m): 9:52am On May 19, 2021
We know ikwerre to be part of Igbo but now they are saying they don't want to be. Just let them be and know peace.
Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by nairalandankrah: 9:52am On May 19, 2021
He can only speak for himself

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by OfoIgbo: 9:56am On May 19, 2021
Mooh247:
Atachee by force

Like Ibos like Fulanis

Did I hurt you with that clip? The same Andy Wabali, urging Ohanaeze to recognize Ikwerres as Igbos.
Andy was clearly trying to attach Ikwerres to Igbos by force.

Please watch that clip. He seriously wants the other Igbos to accord them recognition, and for Ohanaeze to bring in Ogbako Ikwerre into the Ohanaeze fold.

But their application has not been accepted, until they prove beyond reasonable doubt that they are really Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2021
Mooh247:
Atachee by force
Like Ibos like Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by gidgiddy: 9:57am On May 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
OfoIgbo, ifele eme!
If they say they are not Igbos, leave them alone!

And if they say they are Igbos like in the video above?
Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by festacman(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2021
Ikwere is Igbo and will always be Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by e4real: 9:58am On May 19, 2021
Ikwere is Igbo but we don't care if anyone wants to deny his identify. We're are Igbos and we are great people. We're proud to be Igbos and we are blessed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by topboss: 10:01am On May 19, 2021
Now let us see whether our yoruba brothers will rush this to FP as they did the newspaper article.

This one is more credible, it is direct from his mouth.

cc mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by SmartPolician: 10:04am On May 19, 2021
gidgiddy:

And if they say they are Igbos like in the video above?

That's entirely their business!

Self-worth should mean something to you lots!

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by Nobody: 10:12am On May 19, 2021
I dated a certain CHIOMA who always said she's ikwerre and not Igbo and then I asked her, why bear an Igbo name, she said her name is of ikwerre origin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin concern me kwanu?, Puci ain't got tribe

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by goatgoat093: 10:13am On May 19, 2021
Cc: make Mazi Igboid no see this one ooo grin

My take on this whole ikwerre identity crisis conundrum is simple, a time will come when Ikwerre will be come begging on their knees to be accepted back to the larger Igbo nation especially considering the fact that they have very hostile neighbors that have their eyes on PH, and surround them to make matters worse ... But unfortunately it's already too late for them, that ship has sailed a long time ago. These people have insulted us too much, they can go along with their Benin ancestors abeg, Igbos aren't recruiting.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by slowice(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2021
Ikwerres are the biggest igbo haters I ve come across, they even ve a name for igbos(nye isoma), can you imagine? Especially the Porthacourt ikwerre, pls don't ever think of them as igbos as you ll greatly regret it. Those guys ll sell out even for a cheap pack of gala

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by AdaugoChisom(f): 10:23am On May 19, 2021
Confused set of people....we Igbos are tired of their confusion....they should form their own tribe and leave us the real Igbo alone. Any further confusion from them again, I will start taking them as osu people.
Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by SmartPolician: 10:32am On May 19, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Confused set of people....we Igbos are tired of their confusion....they should form their own tribe and leave us the real Igbo alone. Any further confusion from them again, I will start taking them as osu people.

That made me laugh out loud grin grin
Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by cornelin(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2021
Please why should you guys be having headache over claims of Ikwere being Igbo?

Ikwere is not even the majority in the minority tribes in Nigeria, so what is the fuss about?

Igbos should learn not to raise this issue again.
Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by Barryseal: 11:26am On May 19, 2021
This Andy Nwabali character must be a jester. In the morning you're not Igbo, at dusk you're Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by meccuno: 11:35am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=HONESTFACT101 post=101842439][/quote] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 19, 2021
Who cares what they are? They can be anything they choose. I just wish Igbos alone can fight to have their own country and if other tribes wish to join , then so be it. I detest seeing all these “we are igbo, they are igbo, they are not Igbo”. Who cares? If Ikwerre want to be Yoruba or Fulani, that’s their business, same applies to the ones in Delta and Benue apart from Asaba.
Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by criuze(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2021
The problem is that when you stand firm on that they start passionate argument that they are igbos

But my point is that they aren't igbo

Why because igbos are not confused about their identity

I can't waste my mb on these dogs again
Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by Penguin2: 1:28pm On May 19, 2021
Mooh247:
Atachee by force

Like Ibos like Fulanis

Did you watch the video?

Or you are like this by default
Re: Ikwerre People Are Igbo - Andy Wabali by OfoIgbo: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2021
So why is Andy Wabali speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Today, Ikwerres are not Igbos. The next day, Ikwerres are Igbos and Must be recognised as such, by the other Igbos

(1) (Reply)

K1 de Ultimate manager, Bayo Olasoju Releases Daring Poster / Breaking : ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno, Takes Over Military Weapons / Can Dominic Raab Save These Ones Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.