Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais (51835 Views)

Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by umykal: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by MYHUBBY: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
madridguy:
You want to see me?

your likes spoilt this country with asslicking individual instead to be patriotic to this country. you elected illiterate ediot and you expect him to perform what?

abeg just maintained your silence and let the sensible Nigerians who have seen the future earlier on nurse their pains and agony majority of ediots voters put us into, in peace

1 Like

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by edoairways: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
madridguy:
N12billion was being paid monthly for school feeding programme without verification. shocked shocked

God will not forgive Nigeria leaders. They will suffer on earth and still ended in hell fire.
Same prayer by great grand father said yet nothing as changed
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Sanctification1(f): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
UdechiHD:
It shall not be well with whoever is in charge of this type of looting. The habit of over inflating cost in this country is becoming unbearable. Did I just hear 12 Billion naira monthly for school feeding. Mathematically, it means we are spending 144 Billion Naira annually. And this one is just for the school feeding that takes place once in a blue moon. How about other audio social investment programme like the NPower, TraderMoni etc. The mass looting in this country has been happening since the 1970’s till date.

It’s no longer hidden anymore. Every Nigerian knows that this country is stupendously rich. Rich to fund the budget of all African countries put together. But years of massive looting, corruption, tribalism and nepotism have push us further as a poverty infested nation. Many of us pretend as if all is well, yet we remain one of the worst places in the world to survive.

The cost of living in this country is scary - when prices of goods go up they never come down, unemployment and joblessness is another hydra-headed problem, security is by the grace of God; I don’t even want to talk about health care, that one is worst than COVIK 19. And the worst among all is that we’re highly divided along ethnic/religious lines to agree on a common ground. Evil thrives in this god forsaken country. Well established evil thrives here!

We boast to be the Giant of Africa. Oh yes, the audio biggest economy in Africa. But when you look deeper, that feat is not because of how we utilized the oil proceeds, it is solely because the bulk of the fake growth is purely by the sweat of Nigerians home and abroad. From foreign remittance from law abiding diasporans, to 419 Scams, Yahoo Yahoo, Drugs, International prostitution, Substandard importation from India and China etc. All these shady deals where what empowered the local industries - Nollywood, Music, Entrepreneurship, Hospitality and the rest. The Government have never done anything righ. All they do is launder our monies in foreign banks accounts for their generations unborn.

A country where even war thorn countries as Iraq and Afghanistan can get foodstuffs way cheaper than in Nigeria. This tell you how deep we’ve sunk.

I think it’s high time the fate of this country is decided for good. Yes! If we cannot carry out a violent revolution and factory reset this country for good, then we need to sit down together and divide the bottomless pit.
Our taki taki and mumu don do. It’s time to act!

the points is"you really sounds vibrate and diligently topnotch buh only if the youths can lead and let's us fight for what belongs to us buh you'll hear them saying we would want to die for Nig and no one is talking just reacting base lessly on Nairaland without any Vivid changes. I'm calling on Nig youths let's act and forget those ones we picked has social figures because they already comfortable and they never care about us.....Enough of all this atrocities and stupid ranting over here let decide on something more significant okay.......Nig youths all needed to United and forget all the trabalitic & religion bigot bcao that what they using to divide our unity guys .....together we can get things done Okay................Buh my brother with various fear of dieing tell me what is in this stupid country where you're and been marginalized of you civil rights. if you continue like this it will remain like these it will remain forever .....It's better to die like a hero than bloodless nobody......Little words for the brave ones

1 Like

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Brunicekid(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Naa serious matter o.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by abeylee001: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Clear reason why APC government has failed the nation.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Yusman316(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Our law makers just love eye service too much. They have committees to monitor how every single dime is spent by govt agencies. They will not properly do their jobs only to come on media and be acting like they care or are showing concern for the plight of the masses
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Prinnce1: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mteecw.... The only reason lawmakers are raising their voice is this money hasn't reached their pocket once the lawmakers are settled just like police on the high way then this program will continue till end of this administration

2 Likes

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
EFCC no go see this one abi... common 10 million enter my account, them begin the question me, that their business. All what i need is let this mess of corona be over..
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by tete7000(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Let hear from the one defending the corrupt dullard from Daura. The mumu man with stenching integrity and body odour.

1 Like

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by snowball11(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
What a disaster of a government. Looting from every sides of the national wealth.

N12 billion monthly for that akamu school feeding program! undecided

2 Likes

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by pbetu(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please wright Honorable please help me ask them wella...

1 Like

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Badonasty(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

Lemme just use this opportunity to apologize to Cameron....I’m one of the people that really abused him for that statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Badonasty:

Lemme just use this opportunity to apologize to Cameron....I’m one of the people that really abused him for that statement
To err is human.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Nairalanduse: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=Hopebringer post=88329250]Shut up

Useless comments and useless citizens angry

Why not go to the streets and protest against this brazen clear looting ? No you guys won't

Instead if some reality show star like Tacha or a musician like Davido gets arrested you all will take to the streets to ask questions

Dumb idiots

Serves you all right! I pray buhari amends the Constitution and retains power for a third , fourth and fifth term

Useless talkatives who are only good at commenting trash on social media

You just spoke my mind. Our level of numbness to these things goes to prove that the difference between Nigerian citizens and their politicians is the power. We get the government we deserve.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by amosedwin1: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Just sitting in my room hungry and tired... Lock down bites harder... Please nairalanders I need some help.
First Bank 3050437132
Nothing is too small. Can't come and kill myself...
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by stieyven(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
madridguy:
N12billion was being paid monthly for school feeding programme without verification. shocked shocked

God will not forgive Nigeria leaders. They will suffer on earth and still ended in hell fire.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by johnisaola(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
only fool will vote APC again

1 Like

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
It's better one stop talking about the Government in Nigeria because as you talk, you will just be angry with yourself.

Please show love to a brother

6282187018 FCMB. I promise my prayers to you Always. I no wan talk much story. You know the situation on ground.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
madridguy:

Some of them have secured the future for their generation and will have added 1000 ghost beneficiaries for the cash transfer that ultimately end up in their pockets.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Staro: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shithole country
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by jamace(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
APC supporters too are tired of audio actions of the party.

1 Like

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
madridguy:

Well, they are already enjoying on earth and hell fire might not exist.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Emotionss: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Hopebringer:
Shut up

Useless comments and useless citizens angry

Why not go to the streets and protest against this brazen clear looting ? No you guys won't

Instead if some reality show star like Tacha or a musician like Davido gets arrested you all will take to the streets to ask questions

Dumb idiots

Serves you all right! I pray buhari amends the Constitution and retains power for a third , fourth and fifth term

Useless talkatives who are only good at commenting trash on social media

angry

God Bless your lineage.
All we know how to do in this country is to react after reacting we drink garri shout upon/Afonja then go to sleep.

Even God will not help Nigerians Because we don't want to help ourselves.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by BButterfly: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
I am dumbfounded . the curse be upon those that brought this thieving lot to the corridors of power.they and their families will suffer the consequences.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by murphyung(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I wonder why this individuals didn't set up a system themselves that will provide relives to the people that needs it rather than donating it to the government .
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Topmost2015(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
They are paying herbalist to help them appeal their gods
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Legendguru: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
yes
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Naxtrad(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigeria just tire everybody under this APC useless thieving government .

The looting going on in this government is too much .

They've looted the proceeds from crude oil , The loans they collected from countries and foreign institutions of the world as if that's not enough, they've embezzled the covid-19 billions of naira funds .

This is just too much .
Not matter of Apc or Pdp issue or any form of partisan...Our men at the top are greedy and pls did you see USA distributing food items and printing party name on it?... I weak for this country mhan
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by pedrilo: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
From day 1, I never saw buhari as a man of integrity

2 Likes

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Amotekun777: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigeria just tire everybody under this APC useless thieving government .

The looting going on in this government is too much .

They've looted the proceeds from crude oil , The loans they collected from countries and foreign institutions of the world as if that's not enough, they've embezzled the covid-19 billions of naira funds .

This is just too much .

Dude, it's not a matter of APC or PDP. All these guys are thieves and miscreants!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.