Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais (51847 Views)

Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by zoghys: 6:36am On Apr 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Audio government.

Comedy central. To hell with bubu and his co thieves.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Felixyst: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2020
We the youths of this country we've failed ourselves. Instead of going out to protest against our fraudulent leaders, we sit down playing a "seek and hide game". I'm ashamed of my youthhood!.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by okeyfrank: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2020
The Most Wickedly Corrupt govt in the whole world is the current APC Federal govt of GMB.

God Almighty must surely visit then accordingly for their wickedness unto Nigerians.

There's no peace for the wicked.

We wish it's only those ignorant 'Sai Babairians' that are suffering now.

They decided to sacrifice competence on the alter of Religion, Tribalism and Nepotism, with endless propaganda against a relatively performing.

I shall not be well for the wicked.
The suffering today will continue for sometime unfortunately.
Because we called a good man bad names [because of his tribe], and made jests of him daily, refusing to pray and support him, just to remove him and bring this evil upon Nigerians.

Let's all enjoy the corruption with impunity, wickedness and hardship while it lasts.

Karma is a bitch!!!
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by topstone4: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2020
madridguy:
N12billion was being paid monthly for school feeding programme without verification. shocked shocked

God will not forgive Nigeria leaders. They will suffer on earth and still ended in hell fire.

Looks like they haven't paid your shut up money. If they had paid, you wouldn't be here blaming the same government you said is fighting corruption.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigeria just tire everybody under this APC useless thieving government .

The looting going on in this government is too much .

They've looted the proceeds from crude oil , The loans they collected from countries and foreign institutions of the world as if that's not enough, they've embezzled the covid-19 billions of naira funds .

This is just too much .
if only you all can stand up, lets do revolution against the government.. how many are the armed forces protecting them against the entire nigerian citizens.. my own is that i wanna work hard and be a billionare and purchase nuclear weapon and wipe out Nigeria entirely from the map...God have never done wrong before.. his first and only wrong is creating Nigeria and putting the most selfish people inside it.. i despise him for putting me in such country... i hate that i am a nigerian, if i can change my citizenship to Ghana.. Abeg i will do it.. a country that is never ashamed of itselves.. they think you all are foools. in fact you all are foools thats why they keep treating you all as foools and they keep embezzling until the day you all beat them and kill them with their families then anyone enterin any government post will proceed with caution and do the right thing for the people.
Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2020
topstone4:

Looks like they haven't paid your shut up money. If they had paid, you wouldn't be here blaming the same government you said is fighting corruption.

Re: NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais by Molutex(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hopebringer:
Shut up

Useless comments and useless citizens angry

Why not go to the streets and protest against this brazen clear looting ? No you guys won't

Instead if some reality show star like Tacha or a musician like Davido gets arrested you all will take to the streets to ask questions

Dumb idiots

Serves you all right! I pray buhari amends the Constitution and retains power for a third , fourth and fifth term

Useless talkatives who are only good at commenting trash on social media

angry
Foreigner what's your point?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today / Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye / FFK Reacts To Biden's Victory: "Even Satan Thought He Won, Until 3 Days Later"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.