Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK (49316 Views)

Coronavirus In Alimosho: LASG Dismisses Rumored Cases In Gowon Estate / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by saajus: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ha. This thing is taking away our best
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Graysons: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
laughitall:
Shit is getting real .. Nig Gov open border pls .. there's no place like home
Open border to who? what there's no place like home, I thought Nigeria is a zoo and home is where the heart is?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Graysons: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
saajus:
Ha. This thing is taking away our best
Are they useful to Nigerians before? undecided

1 Like

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by emperor12(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
O Lord do not over look us your people come and heal the world take away this disease away from the us we don't know what to due. Have mercy! Have mecy!! Have mercy!!! O Lord. So sad. RIP
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Tchange1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
cry can we kill all Chinese now?

Please lead the way. grin
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by adeowo84(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wow...I finally lost this my uncle cry
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by ola9ja(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sense is very far from you.

KingAzubuike:
They warned you decades ago to stay back in Nigeria and practice your medicine, you refused.

Anyways RIP.
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by kem52287: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Evince(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bola146:
cry angry So sad.. Rip.. God should please end this wahala please we beg of you sad
this might be your god way of effecting the rapture you guys are expecting. Now u are telling him to stop rapture. You guys really need to wake up from imagining things.
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Evergreen4(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
UncleSnr:

To get the answers to this and many more, go to any place designated as isolation centre in your place of residence, that will give the answers you need.
is this mention necessary, I never asked any question begging for answer in my comment .
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
One of the world's relevant gods is dead. RIP god Adedeji. Unlike all these fake god of men ranging from Adeboye to TB Joshua who are hiding their faces and visiting erosion sites they call mountains to pray to their god Jehovah who is currently in a spiritual cage as humanity are getting liberated from mind slavery of religion.
This is the era of science taking over and religions of the world have to close down. Science will find the cure by the grace of the gods of science(nurses, doctors, technologists, face masks manufacturers, hand sanitisers manufacturers, etc).

Fool!
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by oilyngbati(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
These people called Nigerians no dey hear word! What is a 62-year old man doing in abroad? Once you’re 40 yrs old, you should start planning your way back to africa, where the weather is warm and the food is organic, not all these chemical food and cold climate that weakens you.

Well, even as I speak, an 82-year old Nigerian is planning to relocate abroad. This is one thing I like aboki for, they’re not crazed with this abroad thing jare! Make I kuku join say RIP like everybody else before people call me bad belle and tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by osilamah77(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Now they show pictures of this one.. The alleged case in Nigeria is audio.. Th confirmed cases oo the discharge oo and the death oo all na scam..
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by amosedwin1: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
I need some help please. Even though is 500.
Seriously hungry. Have not eaten since yesterday evening. Please please help a friend
First Bank 3050437132
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by yeyeosoronga: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
RIP Sir
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by ZiggyMr(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chai!!!
Afro ni man yi lo Sha ACGS don lose one of her finest.
R.I.P Dr
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by drakeli: 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
oilyngbati:
These people called Nigerians no dey hear word! What is a 62-year old man doing in abroad? [b]Once you’re 40 yrs old, yo[/b]u should start planning your way back to africa, where the weather is warm and the food is organic, not all these chemical food and cold climate that weakens you.

Well, even as I speak, an 82-year old Nigerian is planning to relocate abroad. This is one thing I like aboki for, they’re not crazed with this abroad thing jare! Make I kuku join say RIP like everybody else before people call me bad belle and tribalist
No sane 40 year old doing well abroad will ever start planning to go back to Nigeria except it’s the work of village people.
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Xisnin(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
patriotic007:
This covid 19 pandemic issue in Nigeria is not clear to me
1)Why is it that politician are the ones bringing out the figures? At least we should be briefed by a well known doctor on what they are going through, the dangers health workers are passing through in attending to this large numbers of allegedly infected people,And what they need in order to perform their duties.
2)Why is it that no single clip or pics of this covid-19 patients on sick beds or ICU beds has surfaced on the media space in Nigeria, the way we see it on CNN and other foreign media instead of showing us chats of yellow green and red.
3)Where are the dead covid-19 patients buried? And. Why don't they show their remains been moved from the hospital like we see in other countries that really have this covid-19.
4)Why do some states have the same figure of infected people for more than a week now?does it mean that the first case didn't interact with anyone at all.?
5)Why haven't we heard of a single health worker been infected yet in Nigeria with our weak health care system and insufficient protective kits,or is it not the health workers taking care of the large figures of infected people?
In other words, you want to see mass sickness or deaths or it is all lies.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Serioudeal768: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
see below
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by jaxxy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Doctors shud not expose themselves. They need to be absolutely secured with PPE. I'm not sure doctors died in China like this.
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by alezzy13: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
patriotic007:
[s]This covid 19 pandemic issue in Nigeria is not clear to me
1)Why is it that politician are the ones bringing out the figures? At least we should be briefed by a well known doctor on what they are going through, the dangers health workers are passing through in attending to this large numbers of allegedly infected people,And what they need in order to perform their duties.
2)Why is it that no single clip or pics of this covid-19 patients on sick beds or ICU beds has surfaced on the media space in Nigeria, the way we see it on CNN and other foreign media instead of showing us chats of yellow green and red.
3)Where are the dead covid-19 patients buried? And. Why don't they show their remains been moved from the hospital like we see in other countries that really have this covid-19.
4)Why do some states have the same figure of infected people for more than a week now?does it mean that the first case didn't interact with anyone at all.?
5)Why haven't we heard of a single health worker been infected yet in Nigeria with our weak health care system and insufficient protective kits,or is it not the health workers taking care of the large figures of infected people?[/s]

Pls stop spamming threads with this crap!! angry
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by seangy4konji: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rip
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by oilyngbati(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
drakeli:
No sane 40 year old doing well abroad will ever start planning to go back to Nigeria except it’s the work of village people.
So at what age should he/she go back home? The ideal time for one to travel out is between 18-25yrs. Round off their journey in the next 15-20 yrs, by then he/she is like 40-45 yrs old with spouse and children. The children should be raised in Nigeria and allowed to finish their secondary school, so they could learn the culture. The man/woman should then finally settle back in Nigeria by then (40-45yrs) and just go abroad for visiting. This prolonged abroad thing has a very adverse ending for old people.
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by sencekompis: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
old news the man died 2 weeks ago
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Nigeriapen(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Isoduwa(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Let them keep him
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by slowice(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chekwube1989:
Rip to the death, we all own death a debt which we must all pay.one thing must kill a man

Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by drakeli: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
So at what age should he/she go back home? The ideal time for one to travel out is between 18-25yrs. Round off their journey in the next 15-20 yrs, by then he/she is like 40-45 yrs old with spouse and children. The children should be raised in Nigeria and allowed to finish their secondary school, so they could learn the culture. The man/woman should then finally settle back in Nigeria by then (40-45yrs) and just go abroad for visiting. This prolonged abroad thing has a very adverse ending for old people.

Wroooonnnggg!!!!...
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
laughitall:
Shit is getting real .. Nig Gov open border pls .. there's no place like home
You wanna come home? NJ is much better to the entire nation of Nigeria. What do you say? If I'm opportune to be there, I won't miss home. What do you also say?
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by YaksonFCA(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
RIP
Re: Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK by Thoying1990: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
One of the world's relevant gods is dead. RIP god Adedeji. Unlike all these fake god of men ranging from Adeboye to TB Joshua who are hiding their faces and visiting erosion sites they call mountains to pray to their god Jehovah who is currently in a spiritual cage as humanity are getting liberated from mind slavery of religion.
This is the era of science taking over and religions of the world have to close down. Science will find the cure by the grace of the gods of science(nurses, doctors, technologists, face masks manufacturers, hand sanitisers manufacturers, etc).

you need help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED / "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.