Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Coronavirus : Babyface And Family Tested Positive, Recover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus : Babyface And Family Tested Positive, Recover (387 Views)

Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus : Babyface And Family Tested Positive, Recover by SmithNV: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds' birthday came with a double dose of good news Friday.
Not only did the singer and producer celebrate another year, but he also announced on Twitter that he and his family have recovered from coronavirus after initially testing positive.
"I feel so blessed to be able to celebrate another birthday. I tested positive for Covid19, as did my family. It's an incredibly scary thing to go through my friends. I'm happy to report we have now tested negative and are on our way back to full health," Edmonds tweeted.

See how he conquered Coronavirus https://www.celebregion.ng/2020/04/coronavirus-babyface-and-family-tested.html

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus’ May Lead To Government Overthrow-senator Warns / HIDDEN SECRETS About My Wife _ Comedian Ay / “hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Swung By Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.