Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha (17345 Views)

How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Kingarthur21: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Amatarasha:
oh the jacket .......me n my hubby went to Russia , he lives in south Siberia anyways
is it a norm for ladies to lie about their men status?why do ladies have low self esteem and self worth?how much does one have to hate herself to lie about men? From movements like #stretchmarkrocks #sidechicksversuswives #fatgirlrocks to lying about dating polland guys and abroad guys...
Later you ladies will complain of subjugation by the men yet you are victims of your low self esteem.
Why cant you lie about being rich or living in siberia?why does it have to be your husband you try to elevate by lying and not yourself?

You ladies exhalt men above you indirectly and blame men for dominance..

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Rekhina(f): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
grin

You guys will kill someone with bad month on nairaland.

Is it not same acidic liquid you have in you?
my liquid smells like ixora butter ,
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Rekhina(f): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2020
purpinkx:

Hey you, we meet again.

She can never insult her?

But me that doesn't even know the girl she insulted will do so abi?

On second thought, I think that was her way of calling for her friend's support.

*She says something offensive
*I tease her
*She quotes me, insults her friends in it.
*I tease her again
*Her friend comes to the rescue

Funny girl, I'll borrow that move.

I guess you're her friend too?
u insulted me n u are acting y? Don't u know how 2 apologize
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Missmossy(f): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:

that's why I'm most active here.
Lol so you enjoy all these drama...

Welldone oooo!!
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Rekhina:
More like foul smelling acidic liquid.

or you apply makeup on your hole?
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Rekhina(f): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Kingarthur21:
is it a norm for ladies to lie about their men status?why do ladies have low self esteem and self worth?how much does one have to hate herself to lie about men? From movements like #stretchmarkrocks #sidechicksversuswives #fatgirlrocks to lying about dating polland guys and abroad guys...
Later you ladies will complain of subjugation by the men yet you are victims of your low self esteem.
Why cant you lie about being rich or living in siberia?why does it have to be your husband you try to elevate by lying and not yourself?

You ladies exhalt men above you indirectly and blame men for dominance..
she once said ,she gave her hubby N500k for passport renewal from her nursing job, y do u leave by assum
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by zexy2030(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Missmossy:

Lol so you enjoy all these drama...

Welldone oooo!!
I swear e sweet me die
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Goddess that's not fine...
Goddess with big eyes...
Goddess that's peeping from window...
Is that one Goddess

Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Rekhina(f): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

More like foul smelling acidic liquid.

or you apply makeup on your hole?
fvck you , SisterFire don't hook him up 4 his badmouth let him go 2 khiaaa
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Rekhina:
fvck you , SisterFire don't hook him up 4 his badmouth let him go 2 khiaaa

Khiaa is in faraway America.

You wanted to hookup with me before?

SisterFire don't listen to her
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Rekhina(f): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

Khiaa is in faraway America.

You wanted to hookup with me before?

SisterFire don't listen to her
Yes ,but not interested angry
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Rekhina:
Yes ,but not interested angry

Why are you not interested?

Isn't that a way for me to confirm whether it is ixora butter or acidic?grin
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Kingarthur21: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Rekhina:
she once said ,she gave her hubby N500k for passport renewal from her nursing job, y do u leave by assum
500k?an entry nurse not working in abuja or lagos?

Delusion and self deceit helps no one,be proud of who you are and what you have
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Rekhina:
she is still better than u n I,
A man holds her legally at night in communist Siberia, but we are lonely with no megidda 2 our names

Pls...
Metaphysical leave that ur audio Rosalind n come n marry me, I will manage a Yoruba did time around grin grin
lol, I am not lonely o.
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Rekhina:
Na so.

That your liquid na fermented cassava water and otapiapia
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Kingarthur21:
500k?an entry nurse not working in abuja or lagos?

Delusion and self deceit helps no one,be proud of who you are and what you have
I tire o.

But if nairaland will help with her depression, let us prevent another suicide thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Rekhina(f): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
lol, I am not lonely o.
you that is oversingle grin grin
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Rekhina(f): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I tire o.

But if nairaland will help with her depression, let us prevent another suicide thread
u are now friends ba? cheesy
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Omar09(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Rekhina:
you that is oversingle grin grin

You haven't heard?
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by DavidEsq(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Neimar:
Very ugly mkpi grin

Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by starstaz(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice pix but.... U need to eat well. good food like BoKoTo.
U got potential. I believe one day u will make it to Buckingham Palace.
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Rekhina(f): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
Omar09:

You haven't heard?
heard wat transgendered ?
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Omar09(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Rekhina:
heard wat transgendered ?

Funmi's got a boyfriend.
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by MetaPhysical: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amatarasha:
Now I have decided to present my pretty photo out of boredom

Like it plssssssssss kiss

Ladies forever

Amatarasha you are pretty. Nice kissable lips and inviting eyez jare.

Why are you replying hateful comments? Just ignore them.

Cc
Rosalind
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by MetaPhysical: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Rekhina:
she is still better than u n I,
A man holds her legally at night in communist Siberia, but we are lonely with no megidda 2 our names

Pls...
Metaphysical leave that ur audio Rosalind n come n marry me, I will manage a Yoruba did time around grin grin

grin grin

You go manage... Orisirisi!

Aunty Tonto must see your comment.
You no know who I be?

I go post my picture briefly make you see true Yoruba demon.

Cc
Rosalind

Rekhina dey rush Yoruba demon grin grin
Cc
Immhotep
Lzaa
Itooworwor

1 Like

Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Harry00(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Can you see the future
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by ItooWorWor(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
You go manage... Orisirisi!
Aunty Tonto must see your comment. You no know who I be?
I go post my picture briefly make you see true Yoruba demon.
Cc Rosalind

Rekhina dey rush Yoruba demon grin grin Cc Immhotep Lzaa Itooworwor
She go talk true grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by NevetsIbot(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
You worwor
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Rekhina(f): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Omar09:

Funmi's got a boyfriend.
u are d boyfriend? Yeye people
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Tozic: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Rekhina:
u are d boyfriend? Yeye people
Are you jealous because you got nothing?
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by purples25(f): 1:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Babe you are beautiful.
Re: Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha by Rekhina(f): 1:50am On Apr 13, 2020
purples25:
Babe you are beautiful.
are u her blood sister? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.