Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Get A Full Functional Android App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Does It Cost To Get A Full Functional Android App (765 Views)

It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? / How To Open A Full Functional Paypal Account With Any Ip Including Nigeria Ip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Get A Full Functional Android App by Pefecthealth(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please house I'm planning on hiring an Android app developer who will help me to create a football betting app.

Please do you know the cost of developing this kind of app.

Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get A Full Functional Android App by Donald3d(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
The cost is dependent on the features needed , it can range anywhere from 400k to 1.5 Million or even more, depending on the features.
App development is more complex than people think it is, a back end/API also has to be built.
So what features do you need, send me a message .
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get A Full Functional Android App by 9jatrends: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
I will help you develop and deploy a fully functional mobile betting Android mobile App at a very affordable rate. Kindly contact me via number on my signature. Thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get A Full Functional Android App by codekobo: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Largely depends on the app itself and who you contact
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get A Full Functional Android App by Chiino(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pefecthealth:
Please house I'm planning on hiring an Android app developer who will help me to create a football betting app.

Please do you know the cost of developing this kind of app.

Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Hell, let me build it for you at 350k. My name is Austin, I'm a software developer and a web developer.

I'm reachable on 0813536304
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get A Full Functional Android App by bedfordng(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
it all depends on the kind of features you want for the app. so you cannot have a fixed price due to features you want. the more features you want the more cash you will be asked to pay.

(1) (Reply)

Site Preview Pls / Learn How To Make Money With No Knowledge Of Programming / Has Nairaland Helped Your Life As A Webmaster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.