Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. (4142 Views)

Peter Obi: See How Kemi Olunloyo Responded To Someone Seeking To Peddle A Lie / PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You / PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
who interest are you protecting let everyone buy what brand they want base on content

The masses needs to be guided before they are consumed by malicious content.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lol, do you know what you are saying? Is it not Tinubu that owns Nations Newspaper and TVC? Is he now spreading fake news against Buhari? I hear well so?
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by EagleNest(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nearly all world media have leanings unfortunately. Only few always strive to balance news even though it is not that easy.

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
EagleNest:
Nearly all world media have leanings unfortunately. Only few always strive to balance news even though it is not that easy.

That can't be said of Fox news. They always strike the balance.
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by mohims(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
OP no newspaper carries fake news like the Sun. TVC news are second to none. I don't think you know what you are saying. TVC news is the best news channel in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by paix(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Avoid these newspaper, they peddle fake news alot.

Newspaper always peddling fake news include

Punch newspaper
Nation's newspaper
Tribune newspaper
Dailytrust
Sahara reporters ( Though gives sound info sometimes)
TVC

Legit and sound newspapers

Vanguard newspaper
Sun newspaper
AIT
Leadership newspaper
Herald newspaper

Confused Station
Channels TV

You did not mention NTA on the legit list
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
paix:
You did not mention NTA on the legit list

For you not to see NTA means human being should avoid them entirely.

Everything them looks scripted and not real.

Not the NTA of Kalu otisi as newscaster or Cyril Stober...

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
mohims:
OP no newspaper carries fake news like the Sun. TVC news are second to none. I don't think you know what you are saying. TVC news is the best news channel in Nigeria

Your are ill-informed.

TVC is a rape to standard media. AIT is More sound and apt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by paix(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:

For you not to see NTA means human being should avoid them entirely.

Everything them looks scripted and not real.

Not the NTA of Kalu otisi as newscaster or Cyril Stober...
Na so NTA spoil reach?
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by JAMO84: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
You can only recommend AIT to your fellow wailing zombies

I AM DONE TALKING

5 Likes

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
paix:
Na so NTA spoil reach?

Exactly.

What you have today is scripted version of NtA.
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by mohims(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Your are ill-informed.

TVC is a rape to standard media. AIT is More sound and apt.
AIT my foot. There news reportage is poor. Even their video quality is poor. Oga I sleep news, eat news, drink news. Infact everything I do revolves around news. Take it or leave it, TVC is first then I will rate Channels second then AIT can come third

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Charleys: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
I like newspapers that just tell us the news, simple.

Sun newspaper is one of them.

Premium times and the cable are not newspapers.

But I do not like premium times website, I prefer Tell magazine website tell.ng
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Charleys: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
mohims:

AIT my foot. There news reportage is poor. Even their video quality is poor. Oga I sleep news, eat news, drink news. Infact everything I do revolves around news. Take it or leave it, TVC is first then I will rate Channels second then AIT can come third

We are talking about the quality of news not the video quality but I don't really like AIT

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by paix(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Exactly.

What you have today is scripted version of NtA.
Wow
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
mohims:

With the whole graphics but the news they dish out is nothing to write home about.

More like giving u money to buy benz, u went and buy what we call tuk tuk in India.
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Funaki: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
TV stations aren't newspapers

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Funaki:
TV stations aren't newspapers
Go and sleep.
In this context the classification is simply fake and legit news outlet.
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by oguntola1(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Avoid these newspaper, they peddle fake news alot. Please did I see AIT, PDP station.

Punch newspaper
Nation's newspaper
Tribune newspaper
Dailytrust
TVC

Vanguard newspaper
Sun newspaper
AIT
Leadership newspaper
Herald newspaper

Confused Station
Channels TV

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Funaki: 12:16am On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Go and sleep.

In this context the classification is simply fake and legit news outlet.

Nobody calls all news outlets "newspaper".

2 Likes

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by suremanpatriot: 2:18am On Apr 12, 2020
channels is now worse they create visual effects to sensationaliz this covid, thereby hypin death and not harmering on treated cases in order to create fear and gain viewers cheap attention. It is disgraceful show of unprofessionalism. I NOW HATE CHANNELS SO MUCH THEY DISGUST ME WITH THOSE STUPID COVIID VISUALS.
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Xzellentgraphic: 6:42am On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=88335570]MelesZenawi's brain has contracted Coronavirus[/iquote]
An understatement.. is dead
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by omonnakoda: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2020
mikeybrainy:
please help a soul in this season
any amount is appreciated
please I haven't done this before
but I am left with no other option than to do this
Fcmb
God bless you
Thanks
Did you not get 20000 from Buhari?
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2020
suremanpatriot:
channels is now worse they create visual effects to sensationaliz this covid, thereby hypin death and not harmering on treated cases in order to create fear and gain viewers cheap attention. It is disgraceful show of unprofessionalism. I NOW HATE CHANNELS SO MUCH THEY DISGUST ME WITH THOSE STUPID COVIID VISUALS.
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2020
omonnakoda:
Did you not get 20000 from Buhari?
Lol
People are just waiting for who to attack by any means possible.
Is that the only post you saw here?
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by omonnakoda: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Is the question an "attack"?

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by omonnakoda: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Did I ask you?
Are you Voltron?
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2020
omonnakoda:
Did I ask you? Are you Voltron?

You should have overlooked him?
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by omonnakoda: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You should have overlooked him?
are you my father?
Who the hell are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't do?
Do I know you?
Are you Nairaland police?
Gerraway
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by lexyking(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Avoid these newspaper, they peddle fake news alot.

Punch newspaper
Nation's newspaper
Tribune newspaper
Dailytrust
TVC

Vanguard newspaper
Sun newspaper
AIT
Leadership newspaper
Herald newspaper

Confused Station
Channels TV

Op. all I can work out from your submission is that you're a PDP sympathiser from the southeast, I stand to be corrected though. But I'm not going to base my response on where your sympathy lies since that is entirely your right, however I must say it for the record that most nigerian newspapers are a propaganda tools the only difference between them is there ability to creatively conceal it. for instance there is no denying it that the sun newspaper news,editorials, and articles are always skewed in favour of the southeast.
daily trust also is to north what the sun is to the east. And now to my favourite of them all, you guessed right it's the nation newspaper, yes can accuse them of dwelling too much on news from the southwest and Edo, but what you can't accuse them of is not balancing there views. as for the television stations you clearly gave yourself out by listing AIT ahead of channels and TVC in terms of news reportage but like I said before your political leanings aren't the subject of discussion.
And please before you start telling me how sentimental I am in my choices, I want you to know that I actually always read all three newspapers including punch on a daily basis because unlike most people I already know that the best way to get all the facts is to go through all there news and put the pieces together myself that way I'm sure I'm not been swayed to on side without me making the decisions

3 Likes

Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by AsomughaChuks05: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2020
mohims:

TVC has second rate reporters and journalists. All the gleaming view is just to hide that deformity. Channels still has the best reporters and journalists followed by AIT.
Re: Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2020
omonnakoda:
are you my father? Who the hell are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't do? Do I know you? Are you Nairaland police? Gerraway

I hv the right to direct you..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After The Heavy Rain This Morning Imo State People Resumed Their Daily Activiti / Vladimir Putin Stands In Rain Refused Umbrella!!! / Look At What Peter Obi Just Tweeted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.