Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say (63924 Views)

FG Speaks On When Covid-19 Lockdown Will Be Over In Nigeria / The End Of The Global Lockdown Will Begin In Africa / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Holysucker(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=busco59 post=88340328]
Actually I don't know what you might be facing, but my tell you suicide no be the way out. Resorting to suicide only show cowardice, when the going get tougher the tougher get going. Me weh the reason you this, I don see suffer to the extent I dey wish for my own death, but if na one thing weh I been no fit do na to kill myself (I did wish for death but didn't take my life myself because am not GOD the giver of life). Today I no go tell you say I don blow, but things keep getting better by the day and I thank GOD for sparing me to see all this even after all my death wishes. I don stay two days no food, when I tell people the always think I am lying. If you know Owerri well, I dey trek from Catholic Church Umuerim in Nekede down to ama JK, still return with leg. One thing I learnt, suffer don't kill but makes you stronger and provide you with many survival instincts. If your life isn't precious to you, it is to me even though I don't know you. I dey beg you no take your own life, you have more to offer humanity and we aren't ready to miss a gem like you because no body fit fill your void. My advice to you no shame, beg others for help. I know many go bounce you but some other few people would offer you assistance. If e too hook you beg and drop your account details here and other platform. I no dey encourage you to go into online begging, but at times we just have to swallow our pride and beg to survive if that's the only means. If you go like make we know personally drop me you contact, Remember JESUS loves you, likewise me and many others. Please don't kill yourself.

I love ur write up and d words of encouragement u gave to dat guy,let's talk,I'm in Owerri too nekede poly,maternity axis.call or fash me I will call u back.07065927920

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Acidosis(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Which kind wahala be this

I don already buy sniper keep sha

If there's no movement on Monday I won't have any choice than to ease this whole stress I don really suffer this life

Place the sniper on a piece of paper and write today's date on the paper. Take a photo and upload.

You've being blackmailing everyone on here with suicide threats since 2019. Truth is nobody really cares but if you're able to convince me and others, you might get help.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Papichulostunne(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
No bobdy us going to defeat the virus for us yet you fully funded the trip and stay of 18 homeless chinese in the name of doctor in the country to share "moneydeas" nt ideas. Mtchew.!! cry cry angry
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Lovelive: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2020
We know your plan, evil government.

But GOD pass unah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Klington: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Duru9:
angry

If there's no movement on Monday I won't have any choice than to ease this whole stress I don really suffer this life

I wish I have a better solution but we are in the same boat but this your idea is the dumbest. Pls rescind it, tough times don't last but tough people do. May God send help to everyone going through tough times. Amen.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Duru9(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Acidosis:

Place the sniper on a piece of paper and write today's date on the paper. Take a photo and upload.

You've being blackmailing everyone on here with suicide threats since 2019. Truth is nobody really cares but if you're able to convince me and others, you might get help.

My brother I don't know the kind convincing you want me to convince you
Since you've gone through all my post, I'm sure you didn't see anywhere I was begging for money, I always beg for work, I'm a hard working young man, I was doing uber before this thing happened I work from 6:30AM till 10:30pm 7 days a week unless anyday I've mechanical problems

I've mother I'm taking care of, I don't have father, I've junior one staying with my mom
This sit at home is making life unbearable for me, I'm not the kind of person that sit at home I'm not comfortable sitting one place
On a normal day if theres movement I would've gone to sit and work and make money

I didn't post that comment to get money from you I made the comment to air my mind

Thank you sir
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by byinks(f): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
AfroKnight:
angry

The idiots who violated the order to the point of causing traffic in Lekki and those who went exercising on the expressway and those who turned their streets into football fields; You are all màd.

You had just two fûcking weeks to stay at home so we could at least identify cases easily but you idîots never even believed the virus was real. Now we have to stay away from business indefinitely.

All because of covidiots. You undisciplined educated illiterates have made it a choice between hunger and infection. You supported celebrities that violated the lockdown order. You rationalised their crime and now you have the guts to complain that the lockdown won’t be lifted? You are màd.

If everyone stayed at home for just 14 days, we would have made headway. Now the numbers are increasing EVERYDAY. Thanks to you morôns.

You're not getting it.
Even if you all stayed home, they would still extend it.
They want complete breakdown of society so they use the army to vaccinate you all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Sharonstone7719: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thunder fire you there
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Jackby(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
we will survive no matter what as long as Christ live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by suaveBrother(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
... I think this man don't understand what is going on ...
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Acidosis(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Duru9:

My brother I don't know the kind convincing you want me to convince you
Since you've gone through all my post, I'm sure you didn't see anywhere I was begging for money, I always beg for work, I'm a hard working young man, I was doing uber before this thing happened I work from 6:30AM till 10:30pm 7 days a week unless anyday I've mechanical problems

I've mother I'm taking care of, I don't have father, I've junior one staying with my mom
This sit at home is making life unbearable for me, I'm not the kind of person that sit at home I'm not comfortable sitting one place
On a normal day if theres movement I would've gone to sit and work and make money

I didn't post that comment to get money from you I made the comment to air my mind

Thank you sir

I understand you bro. I know you've been searching for a job.

But I'm clearly against the idea of writing about suicide and sniper when many of you wouldn't do it. Some people would come across that post and start having the thought of committing suicide while you, the writer, wouldn't do it.

Your post could cost someone his/her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by AfroKnight: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
byinks:

You're not getting it.
Even if you all stayed home, they would still extend it.
They want complete breakdown of society so they use the army to vaccinate you all.

You’re even worse than those 5G conspiracy theorists.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Marketwindow: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Susu888:
Citizens should try and bear pls. (Its about survival not comfort)
There is nothing to be done about the hunger(the palliatives will not be enough to go round) thats the bitter truth nd the reality on ground so Citizens should be less greedy as some only just want to over stock (human beings mentality when scared) not necessarily needing the provisions which causes harm to people who actually need them.

We can weather this out if only the more blessed helps the less capable ones with whtever they can no matter how small.

As for the poor abeg make una stop asking for 1st world country amenities as even they are struggling to survive. Manage what you're given my friend as no one owes you anything.

That or you have a choie to make..... Either covid-19 or hungvid-20 na you su sabi. sad
Your family will die untimely so that sadness will locate you for talking nonsense. Bastard goat..ode
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by immaq8(f): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
our grandfather wants to extend the lockdown. when the masses were begging him to close all borders, it fell into deaf ears. He was waiting for his family to arrive the country with Covid 19.

Now he extend the suffering of the poor citizen due to selfish reason (s). If these masses decided to disobey the rules the same way he didn't listen to the cry of the poor citizen to close all borders, I bet you the so- called forces will suffer from it & Covid 19 will continue to play its role.
I'm so angry coz the so called Palliative has been turned to politics. if you don't belong to the winning part, no share for you except any NGO, CDA, or individual decides to use their Church-mind.
#SOS#Covid19#Hunger19
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by byinks(f): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
AfroKnight:

You’re even worse than those 5G conspiracy theorists.

You're welcome.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by kherlly(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nwamaka1419:
. Sharp guy, but wait, them go still come attack you now and call you mumu.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Legendguru: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
buhari you are joking right if you fail to announce tommorrow be ready for protest

we are not in government we dont embezzle funds we live on daily income
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Oladelemayowa(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is okay,god we save us
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by romeorailss: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Nice one baba cheesy
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
backbone503:
From all indications, the lockdown will be extended and maybe indefinitely. No need to panic, but please manage whatever you have. Don't forget to help your neighbours/relatives if you can.

However, lets keep hope alive. Darkness has never, and will never overcome light.

No need to panic or what is this man saying? You should be grateful for the fact that you have something to live on. You don't know what a whole lot of persons are going through out there.

A woman today was going from house to house begging for money or foodstuffs with two little beautiful kids. I was greatly moved to tears. I really wish I could help than I did. Trust me, it's not an easy one out there.

There's a colossal need to panic, and truth is, if this lockdown continues its extension, there will be rebellion.

Don't tell people to manage things that are not really there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Myself2(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Duru9:
angry

I don't know whether I'm more surprised at what you wrote or at the wickedpeople that liked it. Well whatever it is bro, just remember that no matter how bad you think your condition of life is, here are many more out there who are asking God to bless them just so they can be where you are today and those ones are still hopeful and not thinking of killing themselves.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Susu888(m): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Marketwindow:

Your family will die untimely so that sadness will locate you for talking nonsense. Bastard goat..ode

Mehn fvck out of my mentions! .... with that your moniker wey sound like ashawo advert lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by backbone503(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

No need to panic or what is this man saying? You should be grateful for the fact that you have something to live on. You don't know what a whole lot of persons are going through out there.

A woman today was going from house to house begging for money or foodstuffs with two little beautiful kids. I was greatly moved to tears. I really wish I could help than I did. Trust me, it's not an easy one out there.

There's a colossal need to panic, and truth is, if this lockdown continues its extension, there will be rebellion.

Don't tell people to manage things that are not really there.

If everyone is having the mindset that you do, believe me, there is no hope for humanity. Darkness will prevail over light.

I understand what it means to forced people to remain indoors for weeks (particularly in Africa). The whole world is somehow locked down. Its terrible. The truth is: as long as new cases are still being confirmed, the lockdown will be in place. It can only be systematically eased and palliatives provided to the masses until a vaccine/cure is gotten.

I'm not privileged o! I've just chosen to be upbeat about this saga. I can go on a meal a day, exercise (to be in shape), pray, and avoid people/thoughts/things that peddle negativity about the situation.

Wetin I know be say: Even this shall pass away.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Evect(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oga people are being robbed...
Which crazy adviser is giving this advice without considering people

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Basher8583:

Please make sure you leave a note that it was not Covid19 that killed you oh...make them no go add you to the number of deaths in NCDC website

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:
My God. This is strange. I can't believe I am going to beg to feed or probably be hungry for the better part of this month and next month. What's has happened to my leaders God, what?
Bro Good day I'm from the football thread. Pls do you know who owns the hot poundedyam account or any of his past alts. Thanks
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:40am On Jan 17, 2021
NegroAcheiver:

Bro Good day I'm from the football thread. Pls do you know who owns the hot poundedyam account or any of his past alts. Thanks

No sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery / Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.