Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say (63922 Views)

FG Speaks On When Covid-19 Lockdown Will Be Over In Nigeria / The End Of The Global Lockdown Will Begin In Africa / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by LEBEfirstson: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Their advisers are the UK and the USA hahahahhaha... They can't make decisions on themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by GreatResearcher1: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Na who live the go work.

Nice one FG

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by MrMcJay(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
The last time Nigeria was shut down this long was when Oshiomole was NLC President. He shut down Nigeria for 2 complete weeks because of 5 Naira increase in fuel price. Obasanjo was forced to remove the 5 Naira.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by ud4u: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
They are just joking, abeg hunger don enter man body oo, make them release this order.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by perdollar(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
I swear this man na Mumuni. this one dotard Don pass Trump own.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by AdeniyiA(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
What exactly have the Chinese come tp do here. � �‍♂️?
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nackzy: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
You can imagine
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Teaser4(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

I have bad news for U cheesy
bro no dey waste your time to dey explain this to any of those libertards, na only cnn dem dey watch. Trump's base remain undaunted. .let the liberals and their mumu followers dey wail dey go.... awon dindinrin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Hezmatosky: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Salvador1:
I will continue to blame u

Had it been this lifeless man had taken the necessary measures on time by closing the border and restricting flight and all that we wouldn't have been in this trouble.

Now see the consequences.

Clueless and lifeless man.
Are u healthier than him? At least he's feeding well this period, can you afford three square meals a day?
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by LEBEfirstson: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Na who live the go work.

Nice one FG
.. ban this goat!!! Animal
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Goke7: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

It very temporary , the jobs will be back once this is over but will Buharis jobs ever even arrive ? We are still waiting for the jobs he promised rather he has stopped the NBS from releasing unemployment stats cheesy cheesy. Shameless people

you are still following Trump's Lies grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

I have bad news for U cheesy

Lol. Fox news? That's the TVC of America while AIT is the CNN of America. If you know you know......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by ud4u: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Na who live the go work.

Nice one FG

Nice one abi Your pocket over full abi

Remember others that live on their daily earning

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by bolaji3071(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Upon all the billions and trillions that are being donated by different people. This scam and clueless government and polithiefians couldn't help the average 9ja citizen with food. Why won't they want to extend the lockdown, when food don sure for them even if the lockdown goes for a year. Heartless people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Celly2020: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
I hope we understand him well as long as so we should be ready for this because it can last till next year because the number is increasing on daily bases an adequate equipment to tackle it one and for all
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
people should just go back to their villages farm and feed themselves come back to their base when the lockdown finishes, otherwise they will all die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Karlifate: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
The lockdown will last as long as the looting last.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by maiunguwar: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Salvador1:
I will continue to blame u

Had it been this lifeless man had taken the necessary measures on time by closing the border and restricting flight and all that we wouldn't have been in this trouble.

Now see the consequences.

Clueless and lifeless man.
Buhari must die for Nigeria to survive

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by SexytorresE(f): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Who wrote this ?that is all I’m concerned about undecided
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
God please help us(me), how will I even survive the next two days?? How, How God please naaa. I need your help God, I do. Help me, I swear hunger is real, never experienced this all my life. Am tireedddd
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by bluefilm: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeria's job is just to copy copy.

If America ends lockdown today.

Nigeria will end her own the next day.

You just wait and see...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by MadeINchenzen2: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bigcowhorn:
What? I need to travel out of shit hole this month!
Can someone please sue this idoto that refused to close our international borders early

Everyone beware of this scammer KingSteve aka Britboy

https://www.nairaland.com/4620146/aspiring-trader-cryptos-altcoins-jump

Buy or sell with him at your peril
bigcowhorn is back :p
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
In a country where million live hand to mouth

You want to lock down for as long as you like

It's okay

Thief go plenty
Me na online businessman
It wont affect my trading
But I dey reason others

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by buJu234: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
clevvermind:
Crook and wicked people. They only reason with their anus.

Did u open the site to be sure if it's fake news or not..

Nigeria graduates I shake my head..

Of a truth the youth are not ready for leadership in Nigeria..

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Luckydubby7(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
My only issue here is that he didn't even tell us when exactly it will end. Hmm no hope oooo
This year nawah ooooo
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Bigcowhorn: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
bigcowhorn is back :p

So you're still alive, this Chinese robot

Of course I'm back
Can't allow criminals overrun our favorite playground, can we?
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by VULCAN(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
A speech which the president knows nothing about. Conceived and sent out without his knowledge.

Ever single real president in the world is seen by his or her people during trying times but in the midst of the worst socio-economic crisis in our lifetime (with the exception of The Biafra War) he has only been seen on a prerecorded broadcast which took place beyond the shores of our country.

Definitely the worst president Nigeria has ever had! QED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Foodforthought: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Which kind wahala be this

I don already buy sniper keep sha

If there's no movement on Monday I won't have any choice than to ease this whole stress I don really suffer this life
Careful what you say. Demons work with the mind.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Which kind wahala be this

I don already buy sniper keep sha

If there's no movement on Monday I won't have any choice than to ease this whole stress I don really suffer this life

Take the sniper now...No movement till May
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Mizwisdom(f): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
mtinfx:
In a country where million live hand to mouth

You want to lock down for as long as you like

It's okay

Thief go plenty
Me na online businessman
It wont affect my trading
But I dey reason others

The foolish thieves will never go near Aso Rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.