Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say (63920 Views)

FG Speaks On When Covid-19 Lockdown Will Be Over In Nigeria / The End Of The Global Lockdown Will Begin In Africa / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by atonement12: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
LASUITES:
buhari pls be kind with us na

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Stop begging a man for your right to live, fight for your rights.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by atonement12: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Racoon:
Gbam! This is the needful.The effect of Coronavirus devastation as seen in Italy, Spain, US will pale into insignificance if this befall Nigeria.Brace for impact people.
shut up Mr fear propagandist.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Galactico4ever(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
MY business has closed for 2 weeks but i Thank God For giving my parents enough resources to cater for me. Buhari can go to hell for all i care. I Pity The Unlucky ones though

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Babaken(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
The same language he use when close the border last year he can decide not to free the lockdown even when Corona is over am still surprise the was some people reason.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by doggedfighter(f): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Seventeen (17) people occupying a room will not like this kind of news.

Lagosians and Abujarians, how una dey?
Is that how they live over there?
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by ebbo(m): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Which kind wahala be this

I don already buy sniper keep sha

If there's no movement on Monday I won't have any choice than to ease this whole stress I don really suffer this life

U better don't do that,u re not alone in this. Stay strong we shall all over come it by God Grace.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Guess who zombies usually choose as their leaders...that's right- a zombies.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by boladale123: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

If there's no movement on Monday I won't have any choice than to ease this whole stress I don really suffer this life

Since you think you are the only one feeling this heat,then help me to greet my mama and papa ,tell them that I shall survive this .
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by frozen70(f): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

There won't be any need for sniper, only the living have hope
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by EasternPrince: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nwamaka1419:
. Sharp guy, but wait, them go still come attack you now and call you mumu.

Not him, you
Yoruba man with Igbo woman moniker

Make I mark the register of your monikers

Roger3D
Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419 (active)
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by atonement12: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
backbone503:

I don't trade words with people, and definitely not going to start with a big fool like you. Your inability and incapability to see beyond your nose is phenomenal. Stop quoting me.

I know se you no get sense. However, the president just technically and in a subtle way announced the indefinite extension of the lockdown. Read in between the lines, dummy!
Nonentity! You don't trade words and you wrote all those jargons- you must be stupidly intelligent. Now you are happy with the "indefinite"� Selfish, myopic clown
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Iseoluwanii: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

lalastica���
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by walkwithgod(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Seventeen (17) people occupying a room will not like this kind of news.

Lagosians and Abujarians, how una dey?

Damn bro, oloshos are really going to feel the heat this period no be lie.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Done2009: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
We're begging you to give us food to eat now during this lockdown you refuse and do as if you didn't hear people are crying for food, already a lot have resulted to unscrupulous attitude by engaging in robbery due to inability to withstand hunger virus, bet me you'll beg us for your vote when our own power remain supreme come 2023. Sebi you don't care about our welfare, you don't mind or care if people die of hunger, we would go extra mile and careless that you didn't clinch the power when the time comes. We shall let you know that power really belongs to the people.
I see no reason whatsoever why the government can't credit account of people with bvn with at least 50k each to get something to eat, if they do you'll see a lot will comply to lockdown rules and the crime rate will reduce because a lot want to give in arms giving but they don't have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Salvador1: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hezmatosky:

Are u healthier than him? At least he's feeding well this period, can you afford three square meals a day?
yes... I am even eating more than three.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Salvador1: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
maiunguwar:
Buhari must die for Nigeria to survive
if that will make Nigeria better

He should die for his people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Badonasty(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
If they want to extend it then they should make it a total lockdown....make soldiers Dey street to deter people from going out....cos this yeye lockdown of two weeks no work at all....if you have family in the USA or U.K. tell them to gist you what they’re going through
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Please don't do that..
You have to manage.. life will continue after this shit is gone..
I beg of you don't terminate your precious life and your life is precious to me and God
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by walkwithgod(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
If nothing changes in this country after this pandemic either through popular uprising or bloody revolution then something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians.

Well, Nigerians have always been idiots (myself inclusive) from time immemorial.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Reference(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Once again. Like I first said in early February. It is not about the 'common flu' but about capacity, about the economics of a pandemic. Nigeria simply CANNOT be locked down because we lack the capacity to. Compliance yesterday was worse than a week ago and folks in the sattelite towns of Abuja are already in serious breach.

With folks running around the virus cannot be contained....and as such the number of new infections will not come down and the lockdown will continue without end if alternative strategies are not formulated quickly.

We are in a vicious cycle in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by kollins3(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Please don't do that , it is not the solution. Regard all this as being temporary. God have a purpose for your creation and existence.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Deoboss(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Pls take it easy, e go better soon
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by abbiboy: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
U mean CNN and BBC..feeding u situation report from uk n u.s.

Dumbass people!!
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Denique(f): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Pls oh don't do it.
We will scale through by God's grace.
You're not alone in this. We all are-99%
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by chiemmanuel(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
atonement12:
shut up! People cannot survive for long on lockdown.
and who told you that, when you provide the basic things they need, they will survive
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Godsonjoe: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

bro, it's not the best solution... we are all in the same mess. nizooeria is not working. God will keep us all
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Olatara(f): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

There is public holiday on Monday, Easter day. Be patient till next Monday.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by hush15: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by rollandben(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

My brother, Don't do that to yourself, never allow the bad governance of this shit hole called Nigeria end your life. No one is happy with Nigeria government policy, they only justified us by their own pocket. My brother Don't end your life, for all Nigerian wicked leaders will soon end their race in disgrace and dishhoured. They will never end well insha allah. FAILED COUNTRY, FAILED LEADERZ
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by adeowo84(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
ogododo:
Crime don de increase for Warri too. Can government curtailed crimes. I read of Ajah and Ogun state today

Bros I dey outside now dey do security...robbery everywhere around my area
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Duru9(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

How Much Do you want

Any amount Sir

I'm sending it straight to my mom in the village her condition is my concern
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Basher8583: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Please make sure you leave a note that it was not Covid19 that killed you oh...make them no go add you to the number of deaths in NCDC website

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.