Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities (45893 Views)

200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / Rapist Terrorizing EKSU Students, Arrested and stripped unclad (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Excuzeme: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
onadana:

They look innocent. I don't trust the police.

Have you ever seen neighbourhood cultsits before?
Look properly, these boys will kill you without blinking
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
onadana:

They look innocent. I don't trust the police.

I swear. Nigerian police are always SUSPECTING....
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by kem33938: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Wasky101: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Audio arrest.

Information reaching me is that for about 5 days now robbers have been terrorizing homes along Alakuko-Sango. They've been going from home to home with POS and dangerous weapons. The police turned deaf ears which inturn resulted to people being their own vigilante. Boys in the hood are keeping late nights out with bonfires .
Oga which thief dey carry pos, make Una dey reason these things wet Una dey type. Which village are you reporting from
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by gnykelly(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Just look at them

this is audio arrest this may just be the people that they raided or victim... the real criminal are still on the street
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Alvin212(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amoteekun.

The. Dead duck.

So much hunger in aphonjazzy land.

Oduduwaaaah should be blamed

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by AsawanaDgreat: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Time up guys
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Excuzeme: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqzWConQDig

Ogun Residents battle Armed Robbers troubling community

Dont be silly, is that how they just declare state of emergency and remove the Governor?
All you these PDP people sef.
The stupid Police just need to respond on time and do their job.
What they need is a CURFEW but that is a lockdown in its self.
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by LilNetty(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Vivonose:
I really hope so, because we couldn't sleep last night, everyone assumed the duty of a vigilant
same here... Tonight we are observing another Sleepless Night

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Excuzeme: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Alvin212:
Amoteekun.

The. Dead duck.

So much hunger in aphonjazzy land.

Oduduwaaaah should be blamed

PIGS Fly!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by West10(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Audio arrest.... can’t count how many times I’ve seen this picture
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Alvin212(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Excuzeme:

PIGS Fly!

Amotekkununn is a terrorist group

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by revived: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Good..

I need to buy more security dogs this period cos ive always known that robbery and petty burglers will be on the rise when hunger sets in ..

Just like we see in all pandemic movies ...

*check my signature to buy and sell paypal and bitcoin*

Update Your Signature
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
a begger! yes, i bear the shame to put food on my table till this period is over. married with kids pls be merciful unto me 0049785303 gtb
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by tyup(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

If they were caught in the act, just donate them to the Navy to use as target practice on the Atlantic.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Euegene100001: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
How much will an adult female gsd 1 year old cost ?
HomorBj:

For whatever kinds of dogs u crave,am here.GSD,pit-bull,Rotweillers,Eskimo etc
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by nokatakata: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
The govt of this country is always making stupid mistakes. Once you arrest people who are confirmed beyound reasonable doubts that they are armed robbers, ritualistic, terrorists, kidnappers, once chance robbers, they should be killed. You cannot be wasting tax payers money on criminals by putting them in jail and feeding them with scarce resources. If you are not going to kill them, then you turn them to slaves and use them for cheap labours. They should be sent to the farm and used as animals to do tedious farm jobs. Things are hard for a lot of people and not everyone is robbing, doing rituals or kidnapping. Imagine if every poor person decides to steal. You cannot give any stupid excuse for stealing ,kidnapping and rituals. If you are caught you must die. If you want to rob, go and rob the politicians and don't give useless excuses of not having access to them. You cannot be robbing and terrorising your fellow poor people. There are too many useless boys and men out there who are not ready to work. Many of them were never willing to work even before covid 19 and will never work after covid 19 lockdown. That useless agbero life style should no longer be tolerated. These animals must be forced to be useful for the society. And people should stop giving birth like pigs. You don't have money and you are having children. Some live in a room and have 3 to 4 children. How can you phucking survive?
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
revived:

Update Your Signature

Done... thanks
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Jibsy203(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Useless afonja youths are roaming de street stealing and raping their mama mates in Lagos, Abule Egba precisely, and i ask again, is dis ppl cursed to be lazy and useless at dsame time bikonu
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by achymmania: 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rgade:
grin
Ewedu geng cheesy
They have resorted to robbery to keep body and soul together.
Ogun with all her haigeharu(igr) lipsrsealed
it shall be well with you. Only the pics of that food Dey gimme hope ,despite say money no Dey.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by clems88(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rgade:
grin
Ewedu geng cheesy
They have resorted to robbery to keep body and soul together.
Ogun with all her haigeharu(igr) lipsrsealed
what's this poo undecided

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Jibsy203(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Menance:
what's this shit?

Were you having a running stomach? And why will you decide to pass excreta into a plate... Africans eh
Thats hydraulic afonja ewedu and amala, afonja can kill to have a test of dat poo
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
God for them.
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Spicywify: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wasky101:

Oga which thief dey carry pos, make Una dey reason these things wet Una dey type. Which village are you reporting from

Look at this one. They move in large groups up to 50 young boys and girls. They move from house to house and write letters to the next area they are coming to. So you think bringing pos along will be a problem.
Robing all night and day. We have not slept peacefully for 6 hours at a stretch.
Tweets upon tweets, sent out to ogun government and Nigerian police.
They just took action today.

Proud of all the young people who armed themselves and defended their communities. You are the real MVP.

They should pack all of them, inject them with covid-19 and test the proposed vaccines on them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Isoduwa(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
cRobo:
How can President Buhari intend to extend the lockdown by mere issuing a statement by his aid?

if Buhari doesn't address me latest on Monday, I will violate the lockdown order because the lockdown he order expires on Monday

Nigerians elected him not his aids

well until on Tuesday

I won't say a word

I'm with you but you better say a word
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Ezmans: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by HomorBj(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Euegene100001:
How much will an adult female gsd 1 year old cost ?

Can we talk on WhatsApp please?
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by JayLaFlame(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lol which nonsense surveillance.. For several days these bandits have been attacking our communities... Imagine small boy like me turning into a vigilante.. Mehn we are ruled by bastards..
Today they robbed in Broad day light and the security forces were nowhere in sight.. I kid you not, these guys even passed in front of a police station (Ebenezer).. Ah don Taya aswe
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Rushna27(f): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
dis happened life in my area... dey actually robbed around jankara market axis it's from dia d police apprehend dem.... d road was indeed busy and burning of tires is ongoing at d moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.