Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities (45907 Views)

200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / Rapist Terrorizing EKSU Students, Arrested and stripped unclad (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by paradigmshift(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rgade:
grin
Ewedu geng cheesy
They have resorted to robbery to keep body and soul together.
Ogun with all her haigeharu(igr) lipsrsealed

Yamayama food

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Perkins2018: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rgade:
grin
Ewedu geng cheesy

Osu. I’m sure the robbers are flat headed criminals.
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Vulcan24(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
this one will create chaos and still be risking lives of hungry lawmen to chase the monster

Politicians who are money managers suddenly wants to claim expert on crisis and disaster management !!!!

just wait till Monday and see action
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Neoteny7: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
cRobo:
How can President Buhari intend to extend the lockdown by mere issuing a statement by his aid?

if Buhari doesn't address me latest on Monday, I will violate the lockdown order because the lockdown he order expires on Monday

Nigerians elected him not his aids

well until on Tuesday

I won't say a word

RIP
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Euegene100001: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Can’t we talk here pls
HomorBj:

Can we talk on WhatsApp please?
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by doggedfighter(f): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
cRobo:
How can President Buhari intend to extend the lockdown by mere issuing a statement by his aid?

if Buhari doesn't address me latest on Monday, I will violate the lockdown order because the lockdown he order expires on Monday

Nigerians elected him not his aids

well until on Tuesday

I won't say a word
CRobo , we love you here. Don't violate, abeg oo

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by greeners222(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Are you sure this are the thieves
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by popcykaylah(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqzWConQDig

Ogun Residents battle Armed Robbers troubling community
Na wah o .. na so them Dey declare state of emergency.. the governor of the state should fucking do something and npf should please see to it
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Winners25(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Legalcriminal:

https://punchng.com/lockdown-police-arrest-suspected-robbers-terrorising-ogun-communities/
crime is bad,stealing can Neverland be justified yet our leaders,politicians are the one needed to be paraded like common criminal for the wickedness,evil perpetuated on this generation and the ones unborn,no phrase could be sufficient to describe how greedy selfish wicked our leaders who has ruled this country are an inner circle of rogues their policies actions are sinking this country into a depth of destructionthe trillions they have jointly stolen for their personal use could make every citizens stable and be useful my happiness this world is just a transitional camp

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Pj12: 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Atan-Asore Axis is also on fire robbers are disturbing us here o. Security please help ooo. Especially at night no sleep.oo

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by weedfada(m): 1:18am On Apr 12, 2020
nymphomaniac:
The World generally and Nigeria specifically will never remain the same after this pandemic is over.

Fact!
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Hafeezsola(m): 1:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Na outside we dey o.....no moni... We still couldn't sleep....May God punish our leaders ooo
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by sharone21(f): 2:08am On Apr 12, 2020
When government gives only the audio elderly and lockdown able bodied youths with no food and some cash, what do u expect?
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Aystarz: 2:15am On Apr 12, 2020
sharone21:
When government gives only the audio elderly and lockdown able bodied youths with no food and some cash, what do u expect?

I'd rather these mofos took their 'hungerfight' to Bourdillon and the house of all other corrupt politicians in the land. Why rob people of your own class? Makes no sense.
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Aystarz: 2:16am On Apr 12, 2020
sharone21:

I'd rather these mofos took their 'hungerfight' to Bourdillon and the house of all other corrupt politicians in the land. Why rob people of your own class? Makes no sense. If I were a thief, I'd make sure my targets were only rich bad people; you know,be a Robin Hood of some sort. But unfortunately robbers here are not so bright.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by 9jaRealist: 2:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Don't these criminals observe isolation and distancing? grin
How can people be committing armed robbery in this era of Coronavirus?

>
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by matingo(f): 2:43am On Apr 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Audio arrest.

Information reaching me is that for about 5 days now robbers have been terrorizing homes along Alakuko-Sango. They've been going from home to home with POS and dangerous weapons. The police turned deaf ears which inturn resulted to people being their own vigilante. Boys in the hood are keeping late nights out with bonfires .

Very correct.
For the past 4 days all the men in kola/ Alakuko axis has turned to vigilante including my husband, nobody sleeps again.
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by enemyofprogress: 3:02am On Apr 12, 2020
Kill them all
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by about2wed(m): 4:52am On Apr 12, 2020
If those thieves are found guilty, they should be seriously dealt with because most of them will try to relate their interest in stealing to Covid-19. Whereas they decided to rob others of their wealth because it runs in their blood.
Instead of stealing, why not cry out loud to the public.
Please I need your support, I have a family with my wife pregnant and at heavy stage. At the moment we find it hard to feed ourself with the lockdown. I couldn't cry to anyone but to the public. Hunger is about to finish us please.
2078711901 (UBA)
May you be rewarded abundantly
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by yommen: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Rgade:
grin
Ewedu geng cheesy

So it's only on Yorubaland that there is robbery ehn? How am I sure you haven't even been robbed of your brain?
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by wiseoneking: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Rgade:
grin
Ewedu geng cheesy
This is disturbing
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Wasky101: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Spicywify:

Look at this one. They move in large groups up to 50 young boys and girls. They move from house to house and write letters to the next area they are coming to. So you think bringing pos along will be a problem.
Robing all night and day. We have not slept peacefully for 6 hours at a stretch.
Tweets upon tweets, sent out to ogun government and Nigerian police.
They just took action today.

Proud of all the young people who armed themselves and defended their communities. You are the real MVP.

They should pack all of them, inject them with covid-19 and test the proposed vaccines on them.
Who is disputing your story of robbery, I only said it's impossible they bring a pos. That one nah lie make you turn the dodo.
Every pos is registered to a merchant.
Assuming they stole the POS how do they retrieve the funds.
Make Una dey use brain small small now
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by maxiuc(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Rgade:
grin
Ewedu geng cheesy
whats in that plate

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by femi4love(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Whaaat? This is serious o! “Suspected Robbery Suspects”? This is “suspicion” raised to power 2. I hope they would be able convict any of them tongue
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by noisy45(m): 8:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Rgade:
grin
Ewedu geng cheesy

Cursed Yoruba, ewedu tribe they are doing thesame thing in Oyo state here a primary school in my neighborhood was burguled, tv and laptops were carted away.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by HomorBj(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Euegene100001:
Can’t we talk here pls
Why not,here is just a once in a while thingy.Okay,so u said u crave a year old GSd? U can get a regular female GSd for around 60/65(1yr+)
But if it’s a pedigree it costs more
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by RexTramadol1: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Futuragetty:

Same experience in Karu, Abj. We do not sleep again. This hausa boys come in groups with large van, they pack food stuffs, properties and even rape women.

Jeez!
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by RexTramadol1: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wasky101:

Oga which thief dey carry pos, make Una dey reason these things wet Una dey type. Which village are you reporting from

You're still in 19th century
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Wasky101: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
RexTramadol1:

You're still in 19th century
Lol, oya 20th century man, how them dey take do am?
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by Euegene100001: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ok can it go for 50k
HomorBj:

Why not,here is just a once in a while thingy.Okay,so u said u crave a year old GSd? U can get a regular female GSd for around 60/65(1yr+)
But if it’s a pedigree it costs more
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by HomorBj(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Euegene100001:
Ok can it go for 50k
That’s why I asked that we chat on WhatsApp,so I could send you pictures
Re: Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities by HomorBj(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Euegene100001:
Ok can it go for 50k
50k small o,that’s how much u pay for a full breed Eskimo and 6/7months Gsd.
What’s your location?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) / A Lady Was Pushed Out Of This Speeding Vehicle In Abuja. Photos / Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.