Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Which Camp Is Slinging The Most Mud? Atiku Or Gej. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Camp Is Slinging The Most Mud? Atiku Or Gej. (491 Views)

Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Camp Is Slinging The Most Mud? Atiku Or Gej. by MaJBlige(f): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2011
Some here believes mud slinging will decide who wins the PDP ticket. Who is slinging the most? If this is the decisive factor, who is coasting home to a very sure win?
Re: Which Camp Is Slinging The Most Mud? Atiku Or Gej. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2011
I wouldn't go as far as calling it mud slinging. I'll rather say the Atiku camp have been asking a lot of questions while team GEJ have been responding to those questions. I don't expect this continue for a long time though. Team GEJ must take the bull by the horns, ruffle some feathers, ask some intriguing questions like Atiku recently with the help of Soludo if they want to stay in the race and if they want to be taken serious.
Re: Which Camp Is Slinging The Most Mud? Atiku Or Gej. by MaJBlige(f): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2011
The questions being asked by GEJ - are they not in direct opposition to the policies of the PDP which he belongs? Is it not better for him to join the opposition rather than staying in the same party and violently attacking everything that has to do with the party he is working with?
Re: Which Camp Is Slinging The Most Mud? Atiku Or Gej. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2011
Miss MJB, I think you have misread my post. I said Atiku has been asking a lot of questions. Not GEJ or his team.

With regrads to going against the policies of his party, well, I'm not privy to that. You might want to enlighten me. GEJ hasn't attacked anyone. If anything, he has been rather lukwarm. You could say he is clueless and scared of stepping on anyones toes or he is giving everyone the chance to express themselves
Re: Which Camp Is Slinging The Most Mud? Atiku Or Gej. by MaJBlige(f): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2011
Sorry - I meant to write Atiku.
Re: Which Camp Is Slinging The Most Mud? Atiku Or Gej. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2011
Well, in defence of Atiku, he's been asking the right questions. But asking the right questions does not equate to good governance.

What Atiku is doing is synonymous with most politicians around the world. GEJ would do the same if tables were turned.
Re: Which Camp Is Slinging The Most Mud? Atiku Or Gej. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2011
depends

on nairaland, team gej have been peddling sleaze since the very beginning

witness beaf's dubiously titled threads and posts aimed at bamboozling people who don't bother to read the threads

ribadu worth 26 million, saraki quits pdp in frustration, atiku wanted in the us, ibb independence bomb blast

in the real world,

atiku is firing gej

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Listed Among Five Deteriorated Countries- Crisis Watch / Central Bank Disburses N8.3 Billion Agric Fund / Voicing Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.