Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter (43041 Views)

Rivers Youths Pull Down Wike Billboards In Port Harcourt (Video) / ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention / ‘Buildings Will Go Down’ — Wike Assumes Office, Vows More Demolitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by Mpanyi: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good of the governor to reverse his earlier pronouncement. That shows openness and willingness to follow superior argument. And that's a Hallmark of good leadership. my 5 cent anyways

1 Like

Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by AmazingELixir: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Who are all these miscreants with unknown parentage calling the strongest governor in Nigeria confused.
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by yommen: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
When even a governor lacks the knowledge behind the lockdown initially.
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by kem68231: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by Excuzeme: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Is Wike and the south eastern govs the only govs in Nigeria?
Is nairaland centred only on activities of Wike and what goes on in the east?

Whats happening in Gombe, Sokoto,Niger state; osun, Yobe,jigawa?

Why Afonja always looking for rats and cockroaches in ipob colours?

Can't you people live without Wike or the east?!

Afonjas love Pigs. grin grin

Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
mbahdi:
I stand with obasanjo.why not allow people to go to their respective works.os un state today discharged ten covid19 patients.na so e take easy to treat n usa Italy n Spain are during like fouls from it.its either the apparatus used in testing them is faulty.or there are malaria patients just like obasanjo said earlier.rubbish
I've been wondering if those people ever had the virus. And why is it that the whites keep telling us they are dying and we don't hear them discharge thousands since many of them are infected. Either corona virus is upgraded malaria paracite and that's why the whites are dying like that since they are not used to malaria or Nigeria is not doing taking the correct tests.
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by maysoft: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
mcmbonu:
The most confused Governor
He’s a coward.

Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by Justiceleague1: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Excuzeme:

Afonjas love Pigs. grin grin

Oh I see. Then you must love your father and mother be that.... Or do you wanna tell me you don't love them?

cool cool cool
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by Forex360(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=IkpuNneGi post=88339455]He's still better than the woman governor in Enugu State [/quotes]

Respect urself
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Lol. Coconut head gofunor
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by Excuzeme: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I've been wondering if those people ever had the virus. And why is it that the whites keep telling us they are dying and we don't hear them discharge thousands since many of them are infected. Either corona virus is upgraded malaria paracite and that's why the whites are dying like that since they are not used to malaria or Nigeria is not doing taking the correct tests.

Do you know that thousands of BLACK people have also died, in New York, New Orleans, Chicago, Louisianna, etc?
We could be having a delayed reaction, coupled with our inherent, hightened immune system
Its too early to start doubting, give it two weeks more.
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by IkpuNneGi(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=Forex360 post=88340480][/quote]Na your father??
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by Asour: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Confused man.... Wike's brain has contracted covid-19.

Actually changing one's mind in the light of New Convincing knowledge/insight is a Courageous thing to do.

Cheers.
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by IMASTEX: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
netpro:
All Wike wants is his own 10billion Corona Virus money.

If you know, you know.
This makes more sense, after all he is still the same Nigeria politician who would do anything for money.

Below was the reason the governor gave. Imagine!
the decision was taken after due consultations with eminent clergymen businessmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
QuickStandard:
Inasmuch as I would have loved to be in church tomorrow for the Easter service. Staying safe is the best decision.

You can tune in to any live service and worship with.

I will be worshipping with my wife and kids in the house tomorrow.

Am the Pastor of my home......
Happy Easter to you all

and what if they say its no longer safe to stay in your homes? use your Head, don't live in paranoia.
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by adekolaelect(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
mbahdi:
I stand with obasanjo.why not allow people to go to their respective works.os un state today discharged ten covid19 patients.na so e take easy to treat n usa Italy n Spain are during like fouls from it.its either the apparatus used in testing them is faulty.or there are malaria patients just like obasanjo said earlier.rubbish
so you are not happy for the country having discharged covid 19 patients ? Are you telling us Italy and other countries don't have recovered patient and your believe is that something positive can not happen in Nigeria any more ? Fill your mind with positivity for a better life .
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by SafiuMuhammedO: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Let me see if his online disciples will tow the same path like the robots they are. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by Farmerrules: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wike is on weed, he thought covid 19, de look face. Him eye go clear very soon.
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by Forex360(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Na your father??

No

But I don't hate him.

Are you from Enugu?
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by ecclize: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
if it's not foolish even without the govt. reversing it's earlier decision, i don't think anyone should abide to such directive in the first place
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by Abdelux223: 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fuckyoumod:

Weak e that is the correct pronounciation of his name, you see person do head like catfish how he no go dey confuse, if no b naija wey dey in confusion state, na who go take this clueless fucker for governor position
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by IkpuNneGi(m): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Forex360:

No

But I don't hate him.

Are you from Enugu?
Yes

Born and brought-up......from nkanu west
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by toprealman: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Confused.com
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by jerryfemi88: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fuckyoumod:

no he is not a confused man, but this Is d work of two big stout if u know u know.
Re: Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter by franconian: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
hisexcellency34:
FG don threaten Wike

I don't think so, FG didn't lockdown Rivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Court, Judge Denies Bail Application: Pictures & Video / Governor’s Office Workers In Calabar Locked-Out For Lateness (photo) / Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.