Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? (7098 Views)

Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life / Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / Why Do Caribbean Girls Like To Date White Men � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
My dear, they do. Look at how they bash Serena Williams and co. They call them all sorts of names, make them feel ugly, bulldog, bitch, thot, ho, LovePeddler, and yet they want them to continue to marry them and bear them dark skin boys and lightskin daughters.
she is still with her white guy i think.she had had a lot of disapointments with black guys.
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2020
ednut1:
there is preference my dear. Forget about african Americans they are a damaged dysfunctional society lets face Africans abroad. For me i prefer to date a Caribbean or african lady than a Nigerian one due to my past dating experience with one.
yes they are more exposed, bit that's all there's to it. They are still the same, just a product of their environment.
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
she is still with her white guy i think.she had had a lot of disapointments with black guys.
I don't blame her. If black guys call you ugly, you go where you are valued and loved

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Kingsteve(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:
Arab, Brazilian, and Latinas can come in different races and colors so you do not make any sense here. Spanish girls are white. So you judge a woman's beauty on the silkiness of her hair? Yah made his people with curly and coarse hair and according to your list that's unacceptable.

Silky hair is just one of the many factors I listed.
Of course, women with curly and coarse hair are also beautiful, but remeber, we're talking about the MOST beautiful here.

For one to be the best, he/she must possess some rare features which sets them apart from the chasing pack.
Don't you think?
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by ednut1(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I don't blame her. If black guys call you ugly, you go where you are valued and loved
some black guys not all black guys. There are trolls in all races. Go on YouTube and see black women too knocking black guys for dating other races. Is it the black guys fault they dont want to date other races ni. Make everyone do wetin he like abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by STILESGANG: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Only low self esteem African American women or African women born overseas do this nonsense.
Abeg,get this nonsense out of this site,we have bigger problems in Africa.We really don’t care if an undesirable black woman decides to worship white dick.Na her wahala be that

2 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by khiaa(f): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Kingsteve:

Silky hair is just one of the many factors I listed.
Of course, women with curly and coarse hair are also beautiful, but remeber, we're talking about the MOST beautiful here.

For one to be the best, he/she must possess some rare features which sets them apart from the chasing pack.
Don't you think?

I'm so disappointed in you. I'm done. angry I just can't deal with you anymore.
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Kingsteve(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I have witnessed a little first-hand
I understand what you mean, but even at that, your little experience doesn't justify the stereotype.
I still refuse to believe that all or most African Americans are bitter and aggressive.
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by STILESGANG: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
My dear, they do. Look at how they bash Serena Williams and co. They call them all sorts of names, make them feel ugly, bulldog, bitch, thot, ho, LovePeddler, and yet they want them to continue to marry them and bear them dark skin boys and lightskin daughters.
Didnt white men also bash serana or do you suffer from selective amnesia?
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Kingsteve(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:

I'm so disappointed in you. I'm done. angry
There we go again...
We're just airing our opinions.
Please, don't take these things personally.

Maybe I'd avoid these type of discussions from henceforth.
angry
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by khiaa(f): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Kingsteve:

There we go again...
We're just airing our opinions.
Please, don't take these things personally.

Maybe I'd avoid these type of discussions from henceforth.
angry
You stand for everything I'm against. I'm not for you.
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Kingsteve(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:

You stand for everything I'm against. I'm not for you.
No more comment!
The more I talk, the deeper the hole...
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by khiaa(f): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
same thing. Most of these men are from single parent homes. Can't blame them
African men are from single family homes?
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by khiaa(f): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Kingsteve:

No more comment!
The more I talk, the deeper the hole...
The deeper the hole the more you talk. There are things that you have said that really offended and repulsed me. If you care to know pm me and I will tell you. angry
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Kingsteve(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:
The deeper the hole the more you talk. There are things that you have said that really offended and repulsed me. If you care to know pm me and I will tell you. angry
ok then...
private talk it is!
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Deepfeel(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:

Your hate for whites can be repulsive to someone else too, let the gentle man kingsteve breathe , should he change his taste ?

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Kingsteve(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Deepfeel:

Your hate for whites can be repulsive to someone else too, let the gentle man kingsteve breathe , should he change his taste ?

Onye ishi...
A n'am ekele ooo!

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by khiaa(f): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Deepfeel:

Just go to hell. Suddenly you care about Stevie. Suddenly Stevie is gentle after you have been tearing him down for weeks. You can worship whites on your own thread.
Your hatetred for Africans who aren't your tribe can be severely repulsive.
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Deepfeel(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:

Just go to hell. Suddenly you care about Stevie. Suddenly Stevie is gentle after you have been tearing him down for weeks. You can worship whites on your own thread.
Your hatetred for Africans who aren't your tribe can be severely repulsive.

Are you trying to open old wounds between me and Steve or what?
Steve is gentle but it didn't happen suddenly

Who worship whites me? Your people do the same don't they?

The tribal war that happens here on nairaland is a tricky one don't be fooled by it
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:

African men are from single family homes?
African American males
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
STILESGANG:
Didnt white men also bash serana or do you suffer from selective amnesia?
Not as much as black men. There were in their feelings
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by khiaa(f): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Deepfeel:

The tribal war that happens here on nairaland is a tricky one don't be fooled by it

1. I hope Stevie don't
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by khiaa(f): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
African American males
But the post is about African men which includes all blacks in the diaspora as well as the continent,
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Deepfeel(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:
1. I hope Stevie don't

Well with you its possible, he helped you with snatcher
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by khiaa(f): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Deepfeel:

Well with you its possible, he helped you with snatcher
WTF!!!
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by khiaa(f): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Deepfeel:

Just a delusional African.
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:

But the post is about African men which includes all blacks in the diaspora as well as the continent,
Don't misunderstand, the post is definitely about AA males
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:

Just a delusional African.
You are proving the stereotype right you know? please calm down and retrace your steps
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by khiaa(f): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Deepfeel:

I hate hypocytites like yourselves.
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by khiaa(f): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
You are proving the stereotype right you know? please calm down and retrace your steps

The African of superiority will be staged by your people.
Re: Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? by Deepfeel(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
khiaa:
WTF!!!

Khiaa you should know me by now, I always tell my friends the truth to thier faces , especially the one that hurts, my friends trust me for not hiding the truth from them, I want my friends to do same to me, false praises comes from fake friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Go In There With Her / Singles Meet + Hookup and Counseling / Evry Guy Luv Dat Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.