Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s (102513 Views)

Is This Nigeria's Sexiest And Hottest Nollywood Actress?? [pics And Videos] / Slaying At 50+: 10 Sexiest Nigerian Actresses In Their 50s - Thefamousnaija.com / Kate Henshaw Welcomes Iyabo Ojo To Club 40s On Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Albertone(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Let's see their no make up pics

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by ZooOga: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
wow time flies rapidly naw. i can remember as a h*rny goat teen a few of these babes/milfs making my bush-meat rise to attention like watching xvideo or p-hub. wink

i would fantasize about what i would do to blank and blank or blank if i ever got the opportunity to privately toast dem. grin grin grin
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by mascot87(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
See the number of females viewing this thread cheesy
My future wife fit be among o grin
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Zege7716: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
What's hot about all these ones wey use pan cake hang their face.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by OChimex: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
safarigirl:
Hottest Nollywood Dames

This list is brought to you courtesy of Corona virus lockdown and Boredom Incorporated.

I initially though of titling it "Sexiest Nollywood MILFs", but I find that term somewhat disrespectful, so, I settled for Dames. This list is detailing all your favorite Nollywood actresses...40 and older. yes, these are the women who know that age is nothing but a number, and looking good ain't got nothing to do with youth. Now, the most important factors I considered in compiling these looks, are attractiveness and BAWDY, so, if you don't see some of your favorite mamas...well, feel free to give them a shout out in the comment section. Initially, I was going to rank these ladies, but then, there were so many different brands of beauty, I couldn't bring myself to rank them. So, here is, (to the best of my knowledge) a comprehensive list of some of the sexiest actresses on your screen, in no order. Bear in mind, this isn't about who sabi act, who no sabi act, whose movie you've seen, and who you only know from Instablog and BellaNaija posts. These women are all actresses, who have featured in a movie within the last five years. Here goes:

1. Funke Akindele-Bello (42)

2. Shaffy Bello (45+)
Can your mama ever?

3. Ireti Doyle (52)
Sugar Mama

[img]https://4.bp..com/-qmsxFYjIBog/W-a-MVAOMhI/AAAAAAAGxSk/a-7s6n_6Rf86Eqlmj-SjMrHV5nM8oxpyQCLcBGAs/s400/20181110_090002.png[/img]

Padita Agu (41)
Issa baby girl thing

5. Dakore Akande (41)

6. Iyabo Ojo (42)
She got kids?

7. Uru Eke (40)
40....Can you believe it?

8. Mide Martins (40)
Because....dayum!

9. Nse Ikpe-Etim (45)
Gap-tooth Gorgeous

[img]https://stephaniesarticle.files./2019/06/img_20190602_231740_684.jpg[/img]

10. Mercy Aigbe (42)
This woman no dey gree

11. Uche Jombo (40)
Those curves don't lie

12. Omoni Oboli (41)
Those eyes.... kiss

13. Monalisa Chinda (45)
Team laiskin, confused me with so many perfect pictures.

14 Kate Henshaw (48)
Nollywood's signature smile

15. Omotola Jalade Ekehinde (42)
Omosexy, still giving us hot hot

16. Chioma Akpotha (40)
#TeamNatural still representing...

17. Genevieve Nnaji (40)
It's Genny from the block

18. Adunni Ade (43)
Mixed-ish

19. Rita Dominic (44)
Now, y'all know Riri don't play, she ain't never played, she slay all day, everyday...and twice on Sundays wink

There are so many more that deserve to be on this list, but weren't for one reason or the other. This is my list, what do you guys think? who deserved to be on this list, and who had no place in it?

Abegii, with makeup, a ninety year old great grand mother can be gorgeous and looking young.

Snap all these women when they wake up in the morning, let us see who is really looking young at 40's
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by sharone21(f): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
scoundrel:
Mscheew. Night newspapers. No matter the amount of physical enhancements they carry out the average man will pick a nineteen year old over them. Once youth fades it can’t come back.

There is a MAN for any phase of a woman's life, abi na only 20ish & 30ish men dey world? A princess of the MOST HIGH cannot lack a man.... the best with peace of mind comes @ God time.

5 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Joefat: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slay Queen's no they get old..
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by manuel4real(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
The make up and editing on these pictures will decorate Duplex

I pity people with small data that they are managing.

As they open this thread, na so all their data go dry like harmattan
surprisingly my data just finished like u said
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by NumbEmotions(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
slyfox35:

You are not funny
Who ask u?
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by scoundrel(f): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
sharone21:

There is a MAN for any phase of a woman's life, abi na only 20ish & 30ish men dey world? A princess of the MOST HIGH cannot lack a man.... the best with peace of mind comes @ God time.
If there is truth in your statement then why are the majority of females in this forum in their late twenties to fifties? The men for later stages of a woman’s life are divorcees and widows. Every man from late teens to eighties is searching for women in their late teens to early twenties. The older a woman gets the harder it is to catch males’ attention.

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Peace081: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wow money is good
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by safarigirl(f): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
hush15:

Most of these ages are false. I know a few of them and these ain't their real ages

If you are implying they are older than these ages, then it is an even greater compliment to them.

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by DonMustafa: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
manuel4real:
surprisingly my data just finished like u said

grin grin grin Kpele
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by fanzine(f): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Shaffy Bello should be in her fifties. If she is 45 that means she featured in the music video in 1997 @ age 22. IMO She looks 30 in that video.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by bmdmixer: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
since u are bored now comply the same list of women same headline but with out makeup
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by seancombs617: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ogun Kee all of dem except dakore grin
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Bar1941(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
safarigirl:

So, Mide Martins, Mercy Aigbe, Adunni Ade and Iyabo Ojo are Hausa actors?

I initially included Faithia Balogun, but I lost that first draft and forgot to include her in this one. I don't know Bimbo Oshin and I did not have Bukky Wright in mind, as in, she did not occur to me.

That being said, feel free to include their pictures and their ages on your post. I have 19 names there, but three names aren't and none of the 19 matter.

I cannot modify again, everytime I modify, anti-spambot bans my account and hides the thread, then, I have to start mailing supermods. I had to go through that at least four times throughout last night, I won't continue today.

So, modify your own post with pictures and age, thanks.

When you are carrying out a research, always do a comprehensive work, 4hrs might even not be enough to do a work like this in some instances, nevertheless, thumps up for the work. However, if your dp is your picture, why didn't you include yourself in the list? You are beautiful enough to make the list, don't tell me you aren't a celebrity or maybe you are not up to 40. ☺
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
We make up too much. All these drawings
Lots of Photoshop some are not recognisable.
Even kate is brown now cheesy

Genny first picture is the closest to real I can see acnes.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by styless(f): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nice list

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
safarigirl:
Hottest Nollywood Dames

This list is brought to you courtesy of Corona virus lockdown and Boredom Incorporated.

I initially though of titling it "Sexiest Nollywood MILFs", but I find that term somewhat disrespectful, so, I settled for Dames. This list is detailing all your favorite Nollywood actresses...40 and older. yes, these are the women who know that age is nothing but a number, and looking good ain't got nothing to do with youth. Now, the most important factors I considered in compiling these looks, are attractiveness and BAWDY, so, if you don't see some of your favorite mamas...well, feel free to give them a shout out in the comment section. Initially, I was going to rank these ladies, but then, there were so many different brands of beauty, I couldn't bring myself to rank them. So, here is, (to the best of my knowledge) a comprehensive list of some of the sexiest actresses on your screen, in no order. Bear in mind, this isn't about who sabi act, who no sabi act, whose movie you've seen, and who you only know from Instablog and BellaNaija posts. These women are all actresses, who have featured in a movie within the last five years. Here goes:

1. Funke Akindele-Bello (42)

2. Shaffy Bello (45+)
Can your mama ever?

3. Ireti Doyle (52)
Sugar Mama

[img]https://4.bp..com/-qmsxFYjIBog/W-a-MVAOMhI/AAAAAAAGxSk/a-7s6n_6Rf86Eqlmj-SjMrHV5nM8oxpyQCLcBGAs/s400/20181110_090002.png[/img]

Padita Agu (41)
Issa baby girl thing

5. Dakore Akande (41)

6. Iyabo Ojo (42)
She got kids?

7. Uru Eke (40)
40....Can you believe it?

8. Mide Martins (40)
Because....dayum!

9. Nse Ikpe-Etim (45)
Gap-tooth Gorgeous

[img]https://stephaniesarticle.files./2019/06/img_20190602_231740_684.jpg[/img]

10. Mercy Aigbe (42)
This woman no dey gree

11. Uche Jombo (40)
Those curves don't lie

12. Omoni Oboli (41)
Those eyes.... kiss

13. Monalisa Chinda (45)
Team laiskin, confused me with so many perfect pictures.

14 Kate Henshaw (48)
Nollywood's signature smile

15. Omotola Jalade Ekehinde (42)
Omosexy, still giving us hot hot

16. Chioma Akpotha (40)
#TeamNatural still representing...

17. Genevieve Nnaji (40)
It's Genny from the block

18. Adunni Ade (43)
Mixed-ish

19. Rita Dominic (44)
Now, y'all know Riri don't play, she ain't never played, she slay all day, everyday...and twice on Sundays wink

There are so many more that deserve to be on this list, but weren't for one reason or the other. This is my list, what do you guys think? who deserved to be on this list, and who had no place in it?

All I see is excessive makeup.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bar1941:

When you are carrying out a research, always do a comprehensive work, 4hrs might even not be enough to do a work like this in some instances, nevertheless, thumps up for the work. However, if your dp is your picture, why didn't you include yourself in the list? You are beautiful enough to make the list, don't tell me you aren't a celebrity or maybe you are not up to 40. ☺
Is the Babe really the one there?
I had to check out of curiosity.

She fine pass all these ones she posted here na and she is nairaland celebrity at least in sports section.
What black beauty kiss kiss
If I'm a guy, eeh

Safarigirl,I have a brother in Lesotho, can we talk? cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by baratech: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Number 9 is not hot o.. Abeg...
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by monerozi5590: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Please remove Kate and etim.
Include this
Bimbo akintola, liz Benson, stephnora okereke.
Never knew ireti Doyle is up to 50. She is d number one for her age. Damn.

That woman fine no be lie.

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by perdollar(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
testimony to d goodness of sperm to women's freshness
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by safarigirl(f): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Plead:

All I see is excessive makeup.

I have seen at least four of these women without make-up, and they still look stunning.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
sassysure:
We make up too much. All these drawings
Lots of Photoshop some are not recognisable.
Even kate is brown now cheesy

Genny first picture is the closest to real I can see acnes.

Swears. Too much makeup.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
k777:
Pictures without make-up please☹
Seconded grin

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
sassysure:

Is the Babe really the one there?
I had to check out of curiosity.

She fine pass all these ones she posted here na and she is nairaland celebrity at least in sports section.
What black beauty kiss kiss
If I'm a guy, eeh

Safarigirl,I have a brother in Lesotho, can we talk? cheesy cheesy grin

That’s not her pix.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
I need their real face, don't do explanation with filters n make up
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nehyooh(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
NumbEmotions:
U changed ur mind from MILFs to Dames. After making ur list u then decided to take our minds back to MILFs ...

Anyways as for the photos why do most of their faces look like decorated clay pots
That's woman way; Dem like to paint, roast, bake and fry dem face. But me like Natural Look !
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Plead:

That’s not her pix.
Haa she got me cheesy
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.