Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s (102519 Views)

Is This Nigeria's Sexiest And Hottest Nollywood Actress?? [pics And Videos] / Slaying At 50+: 10 Sexiest Nigerian Actresses In Their 50s - Thefamousnaija.com / Kate Henshaw Welcomes Iyabo Ojo To Club 40s On Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Mizwisdom(f): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amanee:
Some unbelievable names up there like Uru Eke and Padita Agu...

Wow

40 and killing it kiss kiss kiss

I like!

Exactly. Lovely ladies
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
How's funke hot. I understand she's a gud actress nd successful.but hot, i dont think so

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by lilmax(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
I want to see them without makeup

As for now...there zeros

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Midex88(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
I see
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by iKingsley(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
So, all these people are old enough to be my mother. Chai!
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Mizwisdom(f): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na every year Omotola be 42? all her children are grown adults

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Most on the list haven't been able to maintain a balance in their Personal, Marital and Business Life.
With lil or No Marital Bliss with a messed up Physical and Mental State.
This List should have a criteria naw.
Atleast Spiritual or Something coz that Word (MILF) get criteria in a more developed Society.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by ojibole(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Please remove the first two they aren't sexy
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by sylve11: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Omoni Oboli and Uri Eke are damn too sweet! Kai! undecided cool
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by sharone21(f): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
scoundrel:

If there is truth in your statement then why are the majority of females in this forum in their late twenties to fifties? The men for later stages of a woman’s life are divorcees and widows. Every man from late teens to eighties is searching for women in their late teens to early twenties. The older a woman gets the harder it is to catch males’ attention.

Is that woman a princess of the MOST HIGH? Life is NEVER a competition, some women marry at 18 years and become widows at fifty and some marry @ forty to fifty and live together even in their 80s to 90s.....Not every man will go for ladies in their teens and twenties so don't generalize.

Many men use the lines that women should marry on time as a manipulative way to make the women their wives, and so the women settle for a substitute ( sometimes the devil's substitute) or someone far lesser than what God intended for her.

Keywords are: God best with peace of mind.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by yesloaded: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
safarigirl:

I am not just listing everybody 40 and older, it took me four hours to compile this list, imagine if more people were in it. The criteria is ATTRACTIVE, BAWDY, and ACTIVE

Maureen Solomon, Sandra Achums have not been in any movies recently, to the best of my knowledge. if i put Liz Benson, i might as well put Joke Silva, Ebele Okaro and Patience Ozokwor. I cannot sha put everybody, as said earlier

Nse is on the list. Check again

Ufuoma is 37 years old, she is not old enough to be on this list, neither is Yvonne Jegede. Did you mean Stepanie Okereke? She's also not old enough to be on the list

Some people like Bimbo Akintolam Jennifer Eliogu and Ayo Adesanya missed out, because I couldn't find any decent, recent pictures of them that were worth the thread. It may look simple, but let me tell you, it is not easy to find good pictures for threads like this on the internet. If you notice, some images did not come up, I still have to replace them.

Thanks for your input, but I get the feeling you did not read the preamble of this thread, else, you would not have mentioned some names

i will include Adunni, didn't check her age
show us their real face grin
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by zinny377(f): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Cuties kiss
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by InvertedHammer: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
/
Funke is hot?

How?

\
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Buffalo2(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
These ones are half human, half make up nah

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by mila1121(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
If Rita Dominic didn't make the list omo na war grin
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by madjune(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Where is Bimbo Akintola here?

My 90s crush for life.

Jenny come look so broke here abeg.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by wewe1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Please let them go and wash the 5 inches thick makeup off their face with soap, then represent themselves. Thereafter I will give my opinion
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by botrix(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
xcelentattitude:

Ha Ahn! Kilode now. shocked

It's Yvonne for Rona's sakes sad
that one na oyibo problem
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by firebaby(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
botrix:
Stephanie okereke is not old?,that's strange.NSE is not on the list,check again
Adunni 40? How come ?
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by joelag: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ireti Doyle
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by simeotexy: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
cry this funke dey ugly me o,,I don't know wat her husband saw in her that made him divorce his wife
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by botrix(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
firebaby:

Adunni 40? How come ?
she's really 40yrs
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Starhearts: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
safarigirl:
Hottest Nollywood Dames

This list is brought to you courtesy of Corona virus lockdown and Boredom Incorporated.

I initially though of titling it "Sexiest Nollywood MILFs", but I find that term somewhat disrespectful, so, I settled for Dames. This list is detailing all your favorite Nollywood actresses...40 and older. yes, these are the women who know that age is nothing but a number, and looking good ain't got nothing to do with youth. Now, the most important factors I considered in compiling these looks, are attractiveness and BAWDY, so, if you don't see some of your favorite mamas...well, feel free to give them a shout out in the comment section. Initially, I was going to rank these ladies, but then, there were so many different brands of beauty, I couldn't bring myself to rank them. So, here is, (to the best of my knowledge) a comprehensive list of some of the sexiest actresses on your screen, in no order. Bear in mind, this isn't about who sabi act, who no sabi act, whose movie you've seen, and who you only know from Instablog and BellaNaija posts. These women are all actresses, who have featured in a movie within the last five years. Here goes:

1. Funke Akindele-Bello (42)

2. Shaffy Bello (45+)
Can your mama ever?

3. Ireti Doyle (52)
Sugar Mama

[img]https://4.bp..com/-qmsxFYjIBog/W-a-MVAOMhI/AAAAAAAGxSk/a-7s6n_6Rf86Eqlmj-SjMrHV5nM8oxpyQCLcBGAs/s400/20181110_090002.png[/img]

Padita Agu (41)
Issa baby girl thing

5. Dakore Akande (41)

6. Iyabo Ojo (42)
She got kids?

7. Uru Eke (40)
40....Can you believe it?

8. Mide Martins (40)
Because....dayum!

9. Nse Ikpe-Etim (45)
Gap-tooth Gorgeous

[img]https://stephaniesarticle.files./2019/06/img_20190602_231740_684.jpg[/img]

10. Mercy Aigbe (42)
This woman no dey gree

11. Uche Jombo (40)
Those curves don't lie

12. Omoni Oboli (41)
Those eyes.... kiss

13. Monalisa Chinda (45)
Team laiskin, confused me with so many perfect pictures.

14 Kate Henshaw (48)
Nollywood's signature smile

15. Omotola Jalade Ekehinde (42)
Omosexy, still giving us hot hot

16. Chioma Akpotha (40)
#TeamNatural still representing...

17. Genevieve Nnaji (40)
It's Genny from the block

18. Adunni Ade (43)
Mixed-ish

19. Rita Dominic (44)
Now, y'all know Riri don't play, she ain't never played, she slay all day, everyday...and twice on Sundays wink

There are so many more that deserve to be on this list, but weren't for one reason or the other. This is my list, what do you guys think? who deserved to be on this list, and who had no place in it?

An on the seventh day he rested.
If God knew one of his creation would be diz stupid, he would hav created another man
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Well, i know mide martins very well, she's about 34 or 35 years old and adunni ade is not up to 43... Stop giving us false information and lies..
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by TheRedpillguy: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
safarigirl:
Hottest Nollywood Dames

This list is brought to you courtesy of Corona virus lockdown and Boredom Incorporated.

I initially though of titling it "Sexiest Nollywood MILFs", but I find that term somewhat disrespectful, so, I settled for Dames. This list is detailing all your favorite Nollywood actresses...40 and older. yes, these are the women who know that age is nothing but a number, and looking good ain't got nothing to do with youth. Now, the most important factors I considered in compiling these looks, are attractiveness and BAWDY, so, if you don't see some of your favorite mamas...well, feel free to give them a shout out in the comment section. Initially, I was going to rank these ladies, but then, there were so many different brands of beauty, I couldn't bring myself to rank them. So, here is, (to the best of my knowledge) a comprehensive list of some of the sexiest actresses on your screen, in no order. Bear in mind, this isn't about who sabi act, who no sabi act, whose movie you've seen, and who you only know from Instablog and BellaNaija posts. These women are all actresses, who have featured in a movie within the last five years. Here goes:

1. Funke Akindele-Bello (42)

2. Shaffy Bello (45+)
Can your mama ever?

3. Ireti Doyle (52)
Sugar Mama

[img]https://4.bp..com/-qmsxFYjIBog/W-a-MVAOMhI/AAAAAAAGxSk/a-7s6n_6Rf86Eqlmj-SjMrHV5nM8oxpyQCLcBGAs/s400/20181110_090002.png[/img]

Padita Agu (41)
Issa baby girl thing

5. Dakore Akande (41)

6. Iyabo Ojo (42)
She got kids?

7. Uru Eke (40)
40....Can you believe it?

8. Mide Martins (40)
Because....dayum!

9. Nse Ikpe-Etim (45)
Gap-tooth Gorgeous

[img]https://stephaniesarticle.files./2019/06/img_20190602_231740_684.jpg[/img]

10. Mercy Aigbe (42)
This woman no dey gree

11. Uche Jombo (40)
Those curves don't lie

12. Omoni Oboli (41)
Those eyes.... kiss

13. Monalisa Chinda (45)
Team laiskin, confused me with so many perfect pictures.

14 Kate Henshaw (48)
Nollywood's signature smile

15. Omotola Jalade Ekehinde (42)
Omosexy, still giving us hot hot

16. Chioma Akpotha (40)
#TeamNatural still representing...

17. Genevieve Nnaji (40)
It's Genny from the block

18. Adunni Ade (43)
Mixed-ish

19. Rita Dominic (44)
Now, y'all know Riri don't play, she ain't never played, she slay all day, everyday...and twice on Sundays wink

There are so many more that deserve to be on this list, but weren't for one reason or the other. This is my list, what do you guys think? who deserved to be on this list, and who had no place in it?
Wow its funny how women create an illusion of beauty. You can make a gorilla up and use a High definition camara and he will appear good. Is that the real them? The hair is fake, make up, eye lashes. Madam post their real pictures in their natural everonment and state. Stop fuckery today.

2 Likes

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by ORBLIGHTS(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
FUNKE AKINDELE ON THIS LIST IS...joke, Anyways she's a good actress
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by oluwasegun007(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Give me ireti doyl

Omotola and genevieve and am good.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by walexsho(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abeegiii It's the werk of photo retouch and makeup artist... they'll all soon begin to battle wrinkles
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by iamclime(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Shaffy Bello, in Seyi Sodimu's "Love Me Jeje" music video that year. My, my, time flies!
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by Joystark(f): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Can't believe Padita Agu is up to 40.
Wow.
Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by noisy45(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
botrix:
Stephanie okereke Steph Nora Okere Adunni Ade Chiege Alisigwe Vyone Jegede Bimbo Oshin Ayo Adesanya Ufoma Macda something NSE Ikpe Etim Ngozi Egeonu

Where are the following women: Maureen Solomon Liz Benson Susan Patrick Benita Nzeribe Sandra chums

You left out Ini Edo

1 Like

Re: Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s by A305: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Some of them is make up effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.