Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot (6543 Views)

Seunmsg Get In Here Asap...let's Celebrate PMB Reelection / Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 3:31am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
sarrki:

Brother you know my kind of food nah

No be facial alone

I love it brainy

Which the later is lacking
[/s]

Don't allow me to call passingshot for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by EricBloodAxe: 3:33am On Apr 12, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

@the bolded, I will never agree to such. We all know the numbers of zombie in your BMC whatsapp group & your imaginary random winner will definitely be these people. I'm not that foolish to agree to such because that's same format used by your party APC to select people they are giving palliative measure to. I expect you to pick the first 1-20 to drop their account number in form of first come first serve

Must you call sarrki to bail you out?

Anyway, you are doing 100k so lemme double it making 200k

Before I take you serious, we've seen like 2 people dropping account so when it reaches 20people we pause

Credit these 20people & post evidence here then I credit 40 people with 5k each. These 40 people will be on first come first serve

Deal?
If u must fund pple then open your own thread. This thread belongs to him and therefore is his thing. Do yours.
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by kotv: 3:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Taywon:
Mr seun always keep to his word

Have seen the alert #5k
Tnx and God bless

Remain 1nigeriamyfoot

How is it you saw the alert when you never gave your account number before making this post?

Empty noises everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by SoNature(m): 3:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Seunmsg

Well done for making people's Easter an awesome celebration at these difficult times.

Meanwhile, 1nigeriamyfoot, you should come and honor your word or forever deactivate your useless Nairaland account

When the real men speak, children should not make noise...they should listen and obey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Simplyleo: 3:39am On Apr 12, 2020
madridguy:
Bros, good morning and longtime.

Long time bruv
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 3:55am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Long time bruv
[/s]
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by babyfaceafrica: 3:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Funny thread
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 3:56am On Apr 12, 2020
kotv:

How is it you saw the alert when you never gave your account number before making this post?

Empty noises everywhere.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by seunlayi(m): 4:26am On Apr 12, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

@the bolded, I will never agree to such. We all know the numbers of zombie in your BMC whatsapp group & your imaginary random winner will definitely be these people. I'm not that foolish to agree to such because that's same format used by your party APC to select people they are giving palliative measure to. I expect you to pick the first 1-20 to drop their account number in form of first come first serve

Must you call sarrki to bail you out?

Anyway, you are doing 100k so lemme double it making 200k

Before I take you serious, we've seen like 2 people dropping account so when it reaches 20people we pause

Credit these 20people & post evidence here then I credit 40 people with 5k each. These 40 people will be on first come first serve

Deal?

Remember me too
Uba
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by bhmw(m): 4:32am On Apr 12, 2020
kotv:

Empty noises everywhere.
He has modified his post(he got first). I also got an alert of 5k.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by adedayoa2(f): 4:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Some people here don insult seunmsg before o, they will use another moniker to drop their account number. Lesson learnt, no insult person wey pass you. 1nigeriamyfoot; we are waiting for your own give away.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Praxtech: 4:39am On Apr 12, 2020
seunmsg:
So, this is a challenge between Seunmsg and 1nigeriamyfoot. I’m doing a giveaway of 100k to assist Nairalanders who need assistance during this Covid-19 lockdown. 1nigeriamyfoot has agreed to double whatever I’m giving.

I will give 5k to 20 people who will be selected at random. For transparency sake, I will nominate sarrki to select all the 20 handles. If you’re interested, kindly drop your account number.

1nigeriamyfoot, come in here and let’s do this.

Cc: sarrki.
Seun what nonsense are you doing here? If you are serious send relief materials to semesi St Michael or Paadi or CAC... You know where. Not this nonsense you're doing here... We don't appreciate it!! Make corrections and let me know.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by adedayoa2(f): 4:40am On Apr 12, 2020
seunlayi:

Remember me too
Uba
you that have abused seunmsg before. You also want giveaway?
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 12, 2020
We watching
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by adedayoa2(f): 4:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Praxtech:

Seun what nonsense are you doing here? If you are serious send relief materials to semesi St Michael or Paadi or CAC... You know where. Not this nonsense you're doing here... We don't appreciate it!!
Do you know if he has done that already? Abi you want him to come here and make noise about it?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Praxtech: 4:42am On Apr 12, 2020
adedayoa2:
Do you know if he has done that already? Abi you want him to come here and make noise about it?
Shut up..... when I talk you keep mum.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by adedayoa2(f): 4:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Praxtech:

Shut up..... when I talk you keep mum.
who are you? Ode!!! If you don't have anything good to say keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Praxtech: 4:43am On Apr 12, 2020
adedayoa2:
who are you? Ode!!! If you don't have anything good to say keep quiet.
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by adedayoa2(f): 4:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Praxtech:

Shut up!
you too shut up

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Praxtech: 4:45am On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=adedayoa2 post=88348117]you too shut up[/quote
Just shut up!]
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by adedayoa2(f): 4:46am On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=Praxtech post=88348121][/quote] shut up

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Praxtech: 4:46am On Apr 12, 2020
adedayoa2:
just shut up
Great! Now run along.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by adedayoa2(f): 4:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Praxtech:

Great! Now run along.
you can also run along or use another moniker to beg as usual

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Praxtech: 4:50am On Apr 12, 2020
adedayoa2:
you can also run along or use another moniker to beg as usual
oh I see you have been dropping different accounts with different monikers. Thief!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by adedayoa2(f): 5:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Praxtech:
oh I see you have been dropping different accounts with different monikers. Thief!
hahahahahahhahaaha, i have touched your gogogongo. Don't worry seunmsg is that generous. He will still dash you money, not minding how many times you have insulted him

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Praxtech: 5:04am On Apr 12, 2020
adedayoa2:
hahahahahahhahaaha, i have touched your gogogongo. Don't worry seunmsg is that generous. He will still dash you money, not minding how many times you have insulted him
I'll rather gift him. But not you... now shut up!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by adedayoa2(f): 5:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Praxtech:

lets continue now, you too shut up

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by adedayoa2(f): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Praxtech:

this is an open thread, start gifting from where he stopped. We know your type.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Praxtech: 5:15am On Apr 12, 2020
adedayoa2:
lets continue now, you too shut up

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Mistura02: 5:15am On Apr 12, 2020
3132041822 First Bank God bless you
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Praxtech: 5:16am On Apr 12, 2020
adedayoa2:
this is an open thread, start gifting from where he stopped. We know your type.
Begging don start! Shut up stop begging me for stipends!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Look At The Best Nigeria Entertainment News Website For 9ja Celebrities / Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? / Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.