Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot (6552 Views)

Seunmsg Get In Here Asap...let's Celebrate PMB Reelection / Opinion: Hypocrisy Of Pmb's Supporters -seunmsg Et Al (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:39am On Apr 12, 2020
LifeofAirforce:
O k

this boy, you're still alive while Ilegend have taken over from you on romance section, do well to drop your account number, make them dash you 5k grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 2:41am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Don't waste your time on that one.

I can bet you, dude is super rich, but only on nairaland.

When I was using liondeleo b4 I forgot the log in details, I had organised a quiz (twice) in which I gave out 10k to about 10 students each who were able to answer some questions. I involved some nairaland members for both the questioning and moderation.

After sometimes, following several messages (pms), I felt like making it a fortnight event for the benefit of students on the forum.

When I wanted to start the next one, which can now be called third in the series, dude jumped in from nowhere, for whatever reason and started making a lot of noise. I later felt like, I wasn't owing anyone a dime, and the best for me was to simply stop it. And that is how I stopped.

Ask him if he (with his claim) had ever given 1k to assist anyone in his lifetime. You know their ways, he will tell you how he spends over a million per week in philanthropy. Audio things.

There is one other one who claims to own all the plumbing shops in constain, I think pointzero is his username. I once challenged him similar to this one you made, he never accepted. Yet he has spent over a billion in assisting students. Funny enough, he was saying it on nairaland, but assist a single student on nairaland with 5k, dude Ben Johnsoned.

So, dont waste your time on them, they are mostly managing to survive but super billionaires on nairaland.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by madridguy(m): 2:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Bros, good morning and longtime.

Simplyleo:

That other one who is not on "30k bmc" might show up later with some stories that will stop him from keeping to his promise.

I swear, shishi e no get.

Person wey dey struggle to survive for this lockdown?

Lol, this reminds me of pointzero. grin
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by jchioma: 2:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Multiple monikers full everywhere for ya.

Oya, make una de credit una self by una selves.

grin

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by ChoCho54(f): 2:43am On Apr 12, 2020
sarrki:

Erire oyi

Emi olefe oni nabi
See him. Bushman grin

For that slowpoke to insinuate I was catching feelings for an igbona man is the height of zombeism.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by madridguy(m): 2:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Bros yes he don tey oooo.... How the situation over there now? Here na same as you can see man no fit sleep with 2 eyes close again. Boys are outside with red eyes. Make person dey pray ni

sarrki:

Seriously brother mi

E don tey ooo
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by madridguy(m): 2:46am On Apr 12, 2020
This is problem with Nigeria ladies, stop hurting yourself by hiding your feelings. Tell him you love him, it won't do you any harm

ChoCho54:
Nursing feelings for an animal with a tail in front? Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 2:47am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

I swear you will end up wasting your time. No be these people? Dey not get shimgba, all na noise, nothing more. I have told you my experience when I was using liondeleo as my moniker.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by ChoCho54(f): 2:48am On Apr 12, 2020
madridguy:
This is problem with Nigeria ladies, stop hurting yourself by hiding your feelings. Tell him you love him, it won't do you any harm

Madridguy, you seem not to know that I'm married to Helinues right? Now you know, stop bugging my life.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 2:49am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Take up the challenge and stop digresing. How does my presence on the forum affect the challenge?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 2:49am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Nairalanders, make una come drop account numbers o.

I know one of such transfers na audio and the other na real. grin
[/s]

1 Like

[s]
Simplyleo:

I don sabi dem well well.

Audio people.

Rich on nairaland, open new moniker for begging
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by sarrki(m): 2:50am On Apr 12, 2020
madridguy:
Bros yes he don tey oooo.... How the situation over there now? Here na same as you can see man no fit sleep with 2 eyes close again. Boys are outside with red eyes. Make person dey pray ni

It’s getting clearer day after day

Humans now know how the virus spread and those that are vulnerable to it

It will definitely overpass soon

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by madridguy(m): 2:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Auzubillah Minashaitan Nirajeem, so sorry, never knew you're a married woman. Forgive me.

ChoCho54:
uy, you seem not to know that I'm married to Helinues right? Now you know, stop bugging my life.
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by madridguy(m): 2:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Make the matter overpass make everything comes back to normal.

sarrki:

It’s getting clearer day after day

Humans now know how the virus spread and those that are vulnerable to it

It will definitely overpass soon
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by sarrki(m): 2:52am On Apr 12, 2020
madridguy:

Brother you know my kind of food nah

No be facial alone

I love it brainy

Which the later is lacking

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Umisar(m): 2:55am On Apr 12, 2020
GT Bank

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 2:55am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Very empty I swear.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 2:56am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Just take the 5k.

That other one na audio.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 2:56am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Cool.

Thank God you are in seunmsg batch.

Those in the batch of that one go receive audio transfer.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Beosten(m): 2:58am On Apr 12, 2020
J
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 2:58am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

E don drop am with the alt moniker
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 3:03am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

That other one who is not on "30k bmc" might show up later with some stories that will stop him from keeping to his promise.

I swear, shishi e no get.

Person wey dey struggle to survive for this lockdown?

Lol, this reminds me of pointzero. grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 3:05am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

E don sleep.

Audio transfer grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 3:05am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Shebi I no tell u?

See what i told you on fp

[/s]

1 Like

[s]
Simplyleo:

Pls, he should come and credit even 10 account with 1k each.

I will bet it, he can't.

No be pointzero dem?

E don chop?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 3:06am On Apr 12, 2020
person do giveaway
another person use am dey chase clout come dey make noise pass person wey give grin

Shameless thing

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 3:10am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

I did it with my liondeleo acc, not a big deal, here is seunmsg doing it. Yet these beings who claim they are not on "30k monthly bmc allowance" can't drop ordinary 1k. All na noise. Audio billionaires. grin
[/s]

shatap
stop chasing clout on top of someone giveaway
nobody gives a flying fork about your previous account
nothing stops you from creating a similar thread

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by madridguy(m): 3:10am On Apr 12, 2020
I just dey tease her but thank God she say she don marry.

sarrki:

Brother you know my kind of food nah

No be facial alone

I love it brainy

Which the later is lacking
Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 3:10am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Make una go wake 1nigeriamyfoot na. Shebi him sef no promise transfer of 5k to 40 acc ni? Let him come and do even 5 transfer na. undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by Ukwa1: 3:14am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Shebi na for nairaland I want find woman?

Dem swear for me ni?

Dis one wey women yakpa everwhere?

I even doubt if dat one na woman sef. undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Giveaway Challenge: Seunmsg Vs 1nigeriamyfoot by RENOWNED2(m): 3:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Fcmb
Taink you.
1nigeriamyfoot
Seunmsg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? / Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? / Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.